Flights to Red Sea & Sinai
About Red Sea & Sinai
- Laze on the beach at Sharm El Sheikh, where the powdery white sand gives way to one of the most popular dive sites along the coast.
- Hit the shops at Hurghada. With its quirky mix of sleek boutiques and bustling bazaars, you’re bound to find something you fancy.
- Try kushari in Marsa Alam. This chunky tomato stew, made with chick peas, rice and pasta, is an Egyptian speciality.
- Dance the night away in the party playground of Hurghada, where you’ll find plenty in the way of bustling bars and clubs.
- Marvel at one of the oldest churches in the world, St Catherine’s Monastery, home to the Biblical burning bush.