Flights to Punta Cana
About Punta Cana
- Pop along to Bavaro Beach – it’s often listed among the top 10 stretches of sand in the world.
- Browse the jewellery shops in Plaza Bavaro in Punta Cana. The gem-smiths here specialise in a rare blue stone called larimar, which is unique to the Dominican Republic.
- Demolish a seafood platter at the Jellyfish restaurant in Bavaro. The largest sharing plates here are the size of silver-service trays and are topped with the likes of lobster and coconut shrimp.
- Skip a night’s sleep in favour of a night on the dancefloor at Mangu. This nightclub is one of the biggest in the Caribbean and it regularly puts on foam parties and circus nights.
- Whizz through the treetops on a zip-line. You can reach speeds of up to 30 miles per hour on the aerial assault courses near Bavaro.