Flights to Paphos Region
About Paphos Region
- Swim around Aphrodite’s Rock. Legend has it this is where the goddess of love was born, and swimming around the rock is said to bring good luck, or, as some say, lifelong fertility.
- Melt the plastic in Limassol, where modern shopping malls see big-name stores rub shoulders with tiny, one-off boutiques.
- Order a brandy sour. It’s a classic blend of Cypriot brandy, lemon juice, bitters and lemonade, and best sampled from one of the locally-run tavernas by Limassol’s castle.
- Relax on a beanbag, cocktail in hand, at one of the chic beach bars lining the sand in Paphos, before making your way into town to dance the night away.
- Gen up on your Cypriot history with a visit to the Tombs of the Kings – a maze of decorated tombs carved into rock.