- Airport Name : Larnaca (LCA)
- Airport Location : Larnaca Airport is eight km from Larnaca city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Larnaca Airport is located approximately eight km from Larnaca city centre.
- The B4 connects the airport to Larnaca and the drive takes approximately 15 minutes.
- You can take the A3 between the airport and Ayia Napa and the journey takes about 40 minutes.
- The A3 also links the airport with Protaras and the drive takes about 50 minutes.
- Public bus services – offered by Nicosia Public Transport and Paphos Transport Organization - operate between the airport and destinations across Cyprus.
- Buses leave from outside the terminal.
- The bus ride to Larnaca takes about 20 minutes.
- You’ll be able to catch a taxi outside the arrivals hall.
- The taxi ride to Larnaca from the airport takes about 15 minutes.
- The journey to Ayia Napa takes about 40 minutes and costs around 20 euros.
- The drive to Protaras takes about 50 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll find several car hire companies represented at Larnaca Airport, including Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.