Keep track of your wedding guests and enjoy a free gift on us
The Bride and Groom Incentive is our wedding favour to you.
As your party size gets bigger, we’ll give you the following gifts to make your day even more memorable. What’s more, to give you a head start, we’ll consider you and your other half as the first members of your party, so you only need to invite 6 other guests to hit the silver.
8 -10 guests including bride and groom.
• Champagne and chocolates on your flight out, so you can start celebrating early.
• Wedding dress travel box, so your dream dress looks fresh off the peg on your big day.
11-15 guests including bride and groom.
. Champagne and chocolates on your flight out, to set the tone for the coming days. . Wedding dress travel box, so you don't have to worry about crumples or creases. . VIP airport lounge access to make the run up to your big day as memorable as the event itself.
16-24 guests including bride and groom.
. Champagne and chocolates on your flight out, to mark your journey with its first red letter. . Wedding dress travel box, so your frock gets loved and cherished. . VIP airport lounge access, so the million dollar feeling starts before you even take off. . Afternoon tea for 2 in the UK. This treat gives you an excuse to look over your wedding photos over steamy tea and doorstop-slices of cake.
25-40 guests including bride and groom.
. Champagne and chocolates on the flight out, so you can start celebrating in the style you'll become accustomed to. . Wedding dress travel box, so your dream dress is well taken care of. . VIP airport lounge access, so you start feeling special before you even step on the plane. . Afternoon tea for 2 in the UK, so you can reminisce over fluffy cake and Earl Grey when you're man and wife. . Spa break for 2 with treatments in the UK, so you have something to look forward to when you're back home.
41 guests+ including the bride and groom.
. Champagne and chocolates on the flight out, to start things off how you mean to go on. . Wedding dress travel box, so your frock is treated with TLC. . VIP airport lounge access, so you start your wedding getaway on a high. . Afternoon tea for 2 in the UK, so you can keep spoiling yourselves after the big day. . Spa break for 2 with treatments in the UK. This treat is a great excuse for some quality time as Mr and Mrs. . UK airport hotel night before departure, so the stress is taken out of the journey to the airport.
• To give you a head start, we’ll consider you and your other half as the first members of your party, so you only need to invite another 6 guests to hit the silver.
• The wedding dress travel box is yours to personalise, please inform your Wedding Planner which colour ribbon you would prefer. The box will be sent directly from the supplier, so there needs to be someone available to receive the delivery at the given address.
• The full sized bottle of Champagne is there for you both to enjoy on the outbound journey of your Thomson Airways flight. You are only eligible to receive this gift if you are over the age of 18 and travelling on a Thomson Airways flight. The Champagne comes with a box of gorgeous Thorntons chocolates.
• The VIP airport lounge access is on the outward part of your journey, and will be booked by your Wedding Planner at your chosen departure airport. Relax in the stress-free environment of one of these exclusive lounges, knowing you are avoiding the crowds and starting your wedding break as you mean to go on.
• You can enjoy your afternoon tea for 2 and UK spa day for 2 up to 9 months after you’ve received these gifts. They are available at different locations throughout the UK, and should be booked in advance to secure your chosen date. The pack with all the details will be sent out by your Wedding Planner. The spa break comes with a free treatment each to guarantee you feel pampered and relaxed.
• The airport hotel stay will ensure you both start your wedding experience relaxed and feeling like VIPs. We have tried to ensure the hotels are as close to the airport as possible, with most on site. Your Wedding Planner will arrange this for you, so all you have to do is check in and relax. Any little extras you treat yourself to while you are there will need to be paid for before you leave.
• Please call us with the final number of guests at least 8 weeks before you leave for your special day. This is to ensure we get all your treats and gifts out to you in time, so you can relax knowing everything has been taken care of.
Usual booking terms and conditions apply; please refer to the current Thomson Weddings & Renewals of Vows brochure. Offers subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw these offers without notice at any time. Thomson and First Choice are trading names of TUI UK Limited, a member of the TUI Travel Group PLC group of companies, registered in England and Wales with the number 02830117, and registered office; TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL. Offer is valid on all new wedding bookings booked from the 21st January 2013.