How do I book a one-way or return flight?
Booking on-line is a simple process.
- Start at the Flights homepage. Enter your requirements including destination and departure airports, dates and party size. You can search for one way or return flights.
- Here you can view availability for both outbound and inbound flights and select which of those available best suit your requirements. The basic fare per passenger for your selected flights is displayed here.
- Select your preferred flights by clicking on the radio buttons, and then press "continue". Your total price will be updated in the panel on the right of the screen.
- The following pages will offer you options such as seating, insurance and baggage. Please select your options carefully before you click 'Continue'.
- The following page will either display a diagram of the aircraft, so you can select your seat (if you have chosen this option), or will go through to the confirmation pages. Please check that you are happy with the options and details you have chosen.
- Finally, you will be shown the payment page. Again, please enter and check all your details carefully, as any mistakes made will require an amendment fee later on.
Booking online saves from £5.00 per passenger per sector depending on route. However, you can also call us on 0871 231 4787
(Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) to make your booking, but please be aware that the online discount will not apply.
When will I have to pay for my flight?
Payment for all Thomson flight-only bookings must be made in full at the time of booking, and are non-refundable.
Why can’t I find flights for the dates I want?
This may be because we don’t fly to your destination on the specific day you’ve selected, or the route might only be available during a specific season. Take a look at our flights timetable to find our when and where we fly.