It’s all about location at these villas. The Glenbrook Villas are set in a quiet residential area surrounded by well-tended gardens.
Inside, each villa is contemporary and comfortable, with full-sized kitchens, open-plan living and dining areas, plus spacious bedrooms.
There’ a private pool behind every villa, and a big shared pool at the complex’s clubhouse. It’s also got tennis and volleyball courts if you’re feeling sporty. Read more ››
Fly Long Haul
With Thomson Airways
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
Food & Drink
There's an en suite bathroom in the master bedroom.
You can expect either a twin or double bedroom in your villa.
There's a family bathroom in addition to the en suite.
All villas are non-smoking and vary in layout
- Double sofa-bed
- Coffee maker
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
- Cable TV
- DVD and VCR
- Cots and highchairs
- $500 security deposit by credit card payable on arrival
- Glennbrook Clubhouse
Things To Do View all »
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally