There’s an impressive dining scene here – you’ve got six different places to pick from, including a beachfront lunch spot, a Bavarian eatery, and a gourmet restaurant. Elsewhere, you’ve got a stylish spa and a big freshwater pool complete with waterfall.
Sports & Activities
Tennis is on offer here, plus you can sign up for yoga classes* at the gym.
Food & Drink
You’ve got six dining spots here. Buffet breakfasts are served at Veracruz, where there’s a colourful tiled patio for al fresco eating, and the beach club does laid-back lunches like calamari and Spanish tortillas.
Tiziano is a gourmet venue with dishes like chateaubriand and chocolate soufflé, while Pancho Villa offers a Mexican tasting menu. You can also tuck in to sausage and sauerkraut at Bräuhaus, or paella at La Sirena.
- Brauhaus Bavarian restaurant*Open for dinner in summer.
- Pancho Villa Mexican restaurant*Open in summer for dinner. If you're booked on Half Board, you'll have be able to have dinner here for free on a Saturday. You'll have a choice of dishes from a set menu.
- Tiziano gourmet restaurantIf you're staying on Half Board, you can have dinner for free at this gourmet restaurant. You'll be able to pick from a choice of dishes on the set menu.
- Veracruz buffet restaurantOpen for breakfast.
- La Sirena à la carte restaurant*Open in summer for lunch.
- Beach Club restaurant*
- Piano bar
- Lobby bar
- Chiringuito beach bar
- Maui beach bar
- A la carte dining*
Health & Beauty
Samkhya Spa’s treatment list includes Ayurveda facials, mud wraps, and shiatsu massages. There’s also a sauna, Turkish bath and whirlpool bath, plus a gym.
- Spa*This spa is a true escape. It's designed in a style similar to ancient ruins, and with treatment rooms and whirlpool baths you're sure to find something to help you relax.
- Beauty salon*
Sip cocktails on sand-side Bali beds at the beach club, or watch the sun set from Chiringuito’s ocean-view terrace. There’s also a poolside piano bar and a lobby bar.
- Miniclub in school holidaysOpen during school holidays, depending on the number of children at the hotel.
A curvy freshwater pool is accessorised with a waterfall and decorative rocks. Head down to the beach, and you’ll find loungers, Balinese beds* and a beach club serving cocktails.
- Outdoor poolEnjoy a swim in the large, freshwater pool, complete with a waterfall.
- Beach club*Relax on the large Balinese beds down at the beach club.
- Saltwater pool
- Laundry service*
- Reading room
- Free Wi-Fi zones in reception area
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Some of the restaurants here are open seasonally.