Thanks to its spot only a short walk from Playa de las Americas, Las Piramides Resort is a hard-to-beat base. Décor has an exotic touch - palm trees fringe the pool and the restaurant is kitted out with bamboo furniture.
Las Piramides Resort is a smart and modern hotel. The lobby is furnished with a checkerboard floor and giant bamboo canes. And the simple apartments are finished with smart wicker headboards and glossy tables. Plus, each one opens onto a balcony, some with views of the mountains or sea.
Outside, you’ve got two pools – a long, curvy number and a rectangular stretch with a children’s section. Palms and cacti add a touch of greenery to the scene.
The small and cozy restaurant puts on three buffet meals a day. Plus, you can relax at the poolside bar.
Last but not least, you’re less than a 15-minute walk from the bars, restaurants and nightclubs of Playa de las Americas. The beach is the same distance away, too.
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, wine, water and soft drinks, until 23.00.
Snacks between 11.00 and 12.30 and cakes and biscuits 15.30-18.30.
I spent the seventh day last week with my boyfriend and another friend in this hotel. Hotel is nothing special, but it is quite normal for a three star hotel,for these money is great, and I'm not expecting anything more. Staff are very friendly,girl named Pavlina they worked on the sale of tickets for Siam Park,she was very friendly and nice to us.She even explained to us where it is best to go out at night, which are of the most popular,recommended us excellent restaurant 'Papagayo'. holiday was fantastic. The best part of the holiday was SIAM PARK, it would all need to visit, great fun.
Thank you very much Pavlina for the excellent holiday :)More
You get what you pay for
Families and couples avoid at all costs. The hotel is 100% for young groups. Great location for shops and bars. Pool is small and crammed with sunbeds and there is a funky smell coming from (I presume) the toilets whilst you sunbathe. Rooms are average and the all inclusive is poor, a few small tables with a handful of food (the same every day). Wouldn't return.More
hotel is central for all you need. Beach, shops, night clubs, bars, restaurants. most people here seemed to enjoy a drink, but hey, they were on holidays. dinning area was lovely with outdoor terrace to keep cool, and the food was great. entertainment and activities seemed to be missing, but everything else great.
susan b, Newport, United Kingdom
You get what you pay for
This is a cheap hotel, right in the centre of las Americas and less than 5mins from Veronica's strip, so if (like some of the reviewers on here) you're expecting a 5 star family hotel with 5 star entertainment, food and drinks then you'll be in for a shock.
- we requested a room with a view of the small pool which was relatively quiet
- we always got a lounger (yes the big pool was busy but the small pool wasn't)
- the bar staff were all really pleasant
- there was always something I could eat at every meal (the buffet is basic and can be repetitive but that could be said of any cheap all inclusive)
- towels were changed every day
- the location is brilliant, close to the Dubliner, the beach, a large shopping centre and all the other bars
- we got served pretty quickly most nights. The bar was busy but it always is at a cheap all inclusive with everyone wanting to get their monies worth :-)
- no air con!!!! In tenerife this is unacceptable in any hotel and the reason for my low score. The heat in the room was unbearable (I'm not exaggerating). Even the fan I rented barely helped unless I had it blowing right on my face. Plus it was covered in thick caked on dirt and dust when I got it so I had to clean it.
- uncomfortable beds. The bed made up in the living room (we had a one bed apt) was actually more comfortable so that tells you something. Because of this and the heat we could barely sleep the full week, I think I got one good night and was our last night when the temperature had cooled down outside. On the basis that it's a hotel this is pretty important! I'd not recommend going between June and Sept for this reason.
- the pool areas were pretty dirty at times. The small pool itself didn't look clean at all.
- room wasn't properly cleaned very often and balcony wasn't touched full holiday
- our shower tray filled up and ran over soaking the bathroom floor after a few mins. The hotel sent someone to try to fix it but it blocked up again pretty quickly.
Would I go back? Well we were a group of girls in our 30s who managed to see the funny side of the bad stuff so yes I would - but only out of season and for a cheap girls holiday.
Stayed here with my girlfriend in March '14 the hotel is a bit of an eyesore from outside looks like some kind of prison, the room was very basic and despite asking for a double bed we got two singles (which is kind of one double) the bed was one of the hardest/noisy beds I have ever had the discomfort to lay on for 7 nights, but that said the food was nice and the breakfast was the only one I've had anywhere outside the UK where you can make a full English that actually tastes like it from the buffet.
The pool was as the pictures show not very pleasant and not something I bothered using, the hotel is somewhere for stag and hen do's and not for couples or families in my opinion.
I would probably return here with friends as the hotel is in a good location but not for any other reasons.More
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
This hotel will have a Tour Operator Rating of 3T until 31st October 2014, and 2T plus from November 2014.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions pleaseclick here
Save up to £400 per couple on September & October holidays – Saving offer applies to new bookings only on selected Thomson package holidays booked on thomson.co.uk. Offer applies to holidays departing between 01 September & 31 October 2014 and is subject to limited availability. Savings is against brochure price. Excludes flight only, accommodation only and any other booking type. Additional supplements may apply. Saving is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.