Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, wine, water and soft drinks, until 22.00.
Snacks between 11.00 and 12.30 and cakes and biscuits 15.30-18.30.
1-bedroom apartment sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, with the 3rd and 4th beds being sofa-beds. Complete with a kitchenette with 2 cooking rings. Maid service is 5 times a week with towels changed twice and linen changed once.
Stayed in August had lovely time with boyfriend but had sleepless nights due to no air con went to reception had none left too hot at nights brought dirty towels down took 3 days to get new ones lovely hotel needs updating had ants in kitchen ate out most days/evenings due to this issue pool queued at 8:30 for beds near pool food good and staff worked hard lovely food at the house which was down the road ate 3 times food good quality and good priced wifi wouldn't work in room although paying â¬20 for a week! Wouldn't rush back pool was good apart from all inclusive leaving plates and cups lieing around good honest review would return if refurbished wouldn't worry as much as some reviews we did see a cockroach on the stairs but only one in 10 days maids cleaned everyday good job More
Reviews are inaccurate
So I recently travelled to las piramides for my 21st birthday with my boyfriend and this hotel looked good. However reading so many reviews after booking I started to get scared that we had made a bad decision as most people review it badly. Let me explain the true review of this hotel in points.
1. The location is perfect for near the main strip (veronicas strip) IF you do not like party areas then playa de las America is not for you as it is lively and the main party area in Tenerife.
2. The hotel is half outdated and half modern with no air con- you can hire fans and air con but I heard from a lot of guests they are very noisy so you could sleep with your balcony door open but we couldn't as we were on the ground floor and felt like
Anyone could get in. The studio room we stayed in was nice with a small kitchen area so you could do self catering but we stayed all inclusive. There is also a supermarket on sight which literally has everything and is very cheap.
3. Guys there are 5 swimming pools! People only think there are 3. You have the main two near the main bar room which has a pool bar or grab snacks but the other pools are hidden around the complex but they are quieter pools. One pool never had anyone in it and I found that most relaxing as you could relax in silence.
4. All inclusive- it is only until 10:30pm! You can only get 2 alcoholic drinks at one time. Once that is over you can pay for drinks but the bar area closes around 12 and they kick you out the hall room so they can clear up. This was a downside as you then don't have anywhere to sit and relax as its like there trying to get you to go bed and that's the night over. Obviously for people wanting to go out its fine as you just then go to the strip but for families it's a bad idea as then your basically stuck with nowhere to go.
5.The security guard at night is rude! I understand people come in drunk and noisy and they try to keep it quiet for people sleeping but the guard has no people skills and he just gets rude to you. He doesn't like people sitting in the main reception and tries to hurry you away.
6. The entertainment is basic but you do have a good laugh doing bingo and quizzes. The entertainment rep is a lovely guy but the entertainment stops at 10:30pm the same time as the all inclusive. Not enough guests join in as I don't think it's advertised as much. There are only posters outside the bar telling you what event it is each night.
7. Food- to be honest it is basic but I enjoyed it. Yes it gets repetitive but if you don't like it there is plenty of restaurants close to the hotel that you can get 3 courses for like â¬9. For all inclusive the food is alright but many complain but for what you have paid what do you expect.
8. The staff and cleaners are lovely. The blonde lady on reception is the most amazing woman ever and will do anything to help you. I highly recommend you deal with her if you have any issues. You can also rent a safe in your room and you get the deposit of â¬15 back when you leave. Please note the Internet there is rubbish! Doesn't connect properly and you have to pay quite abit for it so not worth it.
9. If your going to book any excursions book through the hotel. It's so much cheaper and you know it's safe. I highly recommend going to Siam water park it is amazing! Best day out ever.
10. One thing I want people to be aware of if they go out at night. The hotels don't warn you of the dangers and I really think they should. People will try spike your drinks so never put them down or leave them unattended! We had it happen but we saw it and tried to tell the clubs and they didn't care saying how it happens all the time. Also there are prostitutes who surround ATMs waiting for anyone to try rob. They also try get guys alone to go with them and then another two woman follow and mug the guys when they are in no fit State. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be careful although the place is fun be safe.
Hopefully this clears up a lot of confusion people have. XMore
The problem isnt the hotel but some of the guests staying there!
Perfectly fine place to stay. Teams of chambermaids and porters were out everyday clearing up the mess created by some thoughtless and inconsiderate guests - mainly brits. My kids loved the pool which well maintained and cleared up everyday. My major complain was other inconsiderate guests slamming doors and talking loudly and swearing after a their night out on the sauce. What is wrong with people tip toe-ing off to bed anymore?More
fred760, London, United Kingdom
I came here for 2 weeks with my friend, we paid a very good price seeing as it was for 2 weeks in the summer holidays! Hotel was very nice, lovely staff etc! Hotel location was perfect, right near the beach and clubs which is exactly what we wanted! We had a good size room that was alway clean and quiet of an evening! I'm not normally one to complain but the hotel did have afew minor downsides, no Aircon in the rooms or hotel, which was quite unbearable and led us to renting a fan from reception â¬50 for 2 weeks, then you get â¬10 back! The beds were incredibly uncomfortable, after two weeks on them beds you will definitely need a whole body massage! And last thing... The food, the food was shocking, I've stayed in plenty of 3* hotels and the food has been average, but here the food was just awful, near enough the same thing every day, and not much to choose from at all! Overall, the hotel was good and had a good location, but the food and no Aircon really let's the hotel down! More
Helloo51, Isle of Man, United Kingdom
Great location, but poor hotel, no entertainment and the little there was lasted ten mins. Bar closed at half past ten?. You had to be up at eight to queue up for sunbeds when the pool.opened at 9. Not enough table and chairs, not enough sun beds or umbrellas. Food was ok, but dining room was questionable, hardly any salt or pepper cellars. Chairs in main bar are that old the cushions have collapsed????. Bar staff really nice and worked really hard. Cleaners were great. But absolutely no air conditioning anywhere in hotel????? But you could always hire a fan. Tired hotel,if decorated would really lift hotel.More