This place has it all, from a splash park to a scuba diving school – not to mention five pools and as many restaurants.
Palms, pine trees and lawns surround this hotel, giving it an away-from-it-all feel. That said, you’re right next to Cala Mandia’s white-sand beach, and just a 5-minute drive from Porto Cristo.
There’s a choice of five pools, including one that’s adults only. There’s also a splash park, complete with a giant pirate ship. And for meals, there are five restaurants, including a Fifties-style diner.
Full Board buffet meals. Late Continental breakfast 10.30-11.30.
Selected local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.30-24.00. Coffee and tea 13.30-18.00. Beer, wine, mineral water and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
Snacks and ice-cream 10.30-18.00. Pastries 13.30-18.00 and cakes 15.00-17.00.
You'll find these 1-bedroom apartments in the main building. They're suitable for 4 people with a twin bedroom and 2 extra beds in your lounge. Air-conditioning has been provided so you can keep the room cool and you'll also have Wi-Fi so you can stay connected. You can also expect to find a games console in your room. There's also further space outside provided by a balcony.
You'll have a view over the gardens from this 1-bedroom apartment and you'll have a terrace outside where it can be enjoyed. There's room for 4 people in your apartment with a twin bedroom and 2 extra beds in the lounge. Air-conditioning has been provided if you like to keep your room cool and there's also a separate bathroom too.
Travelife Gold is awarded to hotels that demonstrate industry-leading sustainability practice. In other words, properties that are both greener and fairer to the environment, their employees and local communities.
Excellent all inclusive, family resort. Very close to lovely beach
First time ever all inclusive, first time in Porto Cristo and very impressed.
- Staff excellent, very friendly, great with kids, catered for all needs. Special thanks to Paco, Aida and Jose in the main buffet.
- Food very, very good. Wasn't sure what to expect all inclusive but was very good quality, tasty and plenty of it. Refreshed often and some food prepared freshly infront of you. Breakfast was delicious
- Quality of free drinks very good, unlike some all inclusive reviews I have seen the spirits and beer were all good quality
- Room just fantastic. Stayed in a swim-up room - with it being October when we went this was an added bonus but in summer I think the privacy and decking area would be a god send. The shape of the rooms provides fantastic privacy whilst being close together and the shower was lovely. Adult bed is huge! The decking area, day bed and umbrella in the swim up room are fantastic
- Pools great, the kids area, slides etc fantastic and the pools in Area A very good. My 10 year old loved the sprinkler pad as well
- The hotel was immaculate, well cared for, staff work very hard to keep the communal areas clean and it shows
- We hired a PS3 as we were concerned at the rain forecast, didn't really need it in the end but free hire just 300Euro deposit
- We didn't use the WiFi the whole time, got it for just 3 days and no problems at all - though this was the last 3 days of the holiday season so demand presumably very low
- I had the unfortunate need to use the medical centre in the hotel whilst there, fantastic service. Great reception, the lady then arranged a GP to visit in 2 hours time and seen immediately, pharmacy over the road open until 8pm
- Local spar shop and supermarket for any additional items required
- Path from hotel to beach very accessible and just a minute from the main pool to beach, very peaceful and lots of sun loungers
Negatives (not many, but more the lowest points)
- Wasps, a lot gathered around the drinks machines and whilst they are to some degree par for the course abroad, at the same time it's generally not that difficult to find their nest and arrange removal
- The fridge in the room seemed very noisy, a deep low buzzing meaning at night we actually pulled it out and unplugged it over night. Great to have in the room but quite noisy
- No kettle in the room. All inclusive so no charge for tea/coffee but I do like a cup of tea in bed in a morning and no kettle. Similarly no iron - I presume one was available from reception but I never needed it so not an issue but more of a comment incase people are wondering
Few general comments
1) we went October half term and hotel only half full, I am guessing but assume space around pools extremely difficult to come by in summer and would also assume restaurants very busy in summer
2) didn't bother us in the least but majority of guests were German meaning lots of the children's evening entertainment was in German.
3) Not much around the hotel - we didn't want to explore but had we wanted to, very little in the area
4) We were told about 1hr15 to hotel from airport but it was less than 50 minutes both waysMore
CaroleR76, Wigan, United Kingdom
I stayed here the last two weeks in October with my husband and two daughters.
We stayed in Area A which is in the main part of the hotel.
Our room was above the pool bar and entertainment area. The room was spacious and had a decent sized balcony. The room was cleaned every day and to a very high standard.
The food was lovely, especially the sushi, sweet and sour pork with rice and the veal escalopes. There was lots to choose from.
The pool was lovely and clean though very cold, my youngest daughter could only manage half an hour each time she went in as she kept shivering.
The drinks were great, branded spirits which you don't normally get when you go all inclusive. The snacks were yummy.
All the staff are really friendly and always have smiles on their faces apart from 1 grumpy member of the pool bar staff, who looked like he was in need of a holiday himself.
The entertainment teams evening shows were the best shows at the hotel. A special mention goes to Cedryc, Ivan and the two italian members of the team.
The only negatives are the wasps around the pool bar, the location of the hotel and the Phil Collins tribute act.More
KellyCh34, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Great hotel as long as you stay in the adults only part!!
The adults only pool and restaurant is first class. Main dining room, you have to pay 'dodge the child'. The better beach is 5-10 min walk down some steps. Expensive sunbeds though. Entertainment is fair. Not a five star though. Living accommodation brilliant. We had an apartment with an interconnection room which also had its own TV. Nice beds. Clean hotel. Food average. American diner was nice. Had a lovely meal in the adults only restaurant.More
juliaali, Luton, United Kingdom
Great hotel, clean, food excellent but pools freezing!
We stayed here in early September after the school holidays so I guess we missed the majorly busy time but the hotel was still pretty full. Our rooms we in Area A which we chose after reading reviews on here. Yes, it's above the pool bar area and entertainment at night but was fine. The room was very clean and continued to be cleaned ever day, it was reasonably large and had a balcony which comfortably seated 4 of us.
The food was lovely, all very fresh and tasty. We have stopped in a few 5* hotels and even though this is a 4* the food was much better than we expected. There was lots of choice each night.
The pools were clean though very very cold, our 3 year olds really struggled with it and it did spoil the holiday for them.
The drinks were good, you could get branded spirits if you asked which you don't normally get when you go all inclusive at this level. Pretty much all the staff were great, restaurant staff especially were brilliant with our 3 year old twins. The pool bar staff could maybe take some 'how to look happy' lessons though!
The beach was nice also, sea was warmer than the pools! There is a nice little play area for the children outside the hotel grounds down by the beach.
We hired pushchairs from the hotel to save us travelling with them and it saved no end of hassle.
Overall, a great trip.More
Half Term Family Holiday
We visited this hotel in the October half term with our children aged 7 to 17 and it was our second trip to Majorca this year. The overall quality of the hotel was a little mixed with an extremely nice main reception and communal area, whereas our apartment was large with three TVs but in need of a little refurbishment. The staff were nice but not as friendly as many other hotels we have visited. However, the food was unbelievable and by far the best we have seen in many years of travelling, with an excellent choice, extremely well cooked and always very hot. The children loved the water park but if they want to take their inflatables in the pool, then chose one of the many other hotels who will be more flexible. If you want food of the very highest quality, then this is the hotel for you.More