These apartments provide plenty of space and natural light, and they come with a balcony or a terrace for that bit of fresh air. They have a twin bedroom, a lounge area with 2 sofa-beds, and a kitchenette. And there's also air-conditioning*, and a TV included.
May 2016 - 17 month old daughters first holiday abroad
we have returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel and resort.
cala dor in my opinion is just perfect - we have visited many many times however this was our first visit with our daughter.
* staff are fantastic and extremely helpful where possible
* we booked direct with the hotel and asked for a few things eg cot in a room, three apartments together and all on ground floor and they gave all what we asked for
* the hotel and apartments are super clean and tidy and fully equipped with anything you could need and what isn't there you can hire.
*the cleaning staff work extremely hard and are very thoughtful - they even put my daughters mr tumble teddy in bed in her cot once they changed the sheets which she found amazing.
* the pool area is very clean and the splash park is a god send for the kiddies, there is also a play area along side the pool area that is very clean.
* access to the hotel is gated and number codes are required to access meaning the security is good to.
*we were S/C but had breakfast a couple of times and also snacks at the pool side bar - all of which were lovely and not overpriced, drinks also good.
* not much to say here really but maybe worth a mention, the air con in the apartment was not overly productive and the entertainment was lacking, all of which could be due to being early season?
we will most certainly be returning
that cala dor playa and your staffMore
natalie m, 186334
Lovely hotel. Lovely holiday
I recently stayed here with a friend and our two 3 year old boys. We had a lovely time. The apartment was lacking in kitchen space and facilities but did not stop us from making snacks for the children. Cleaned everyday with clean towels supplied. The apartments/hotel itself had a great pool and splash park for the boys with ample sun loungers for us to chose from. Ideally placed and within a short walking distance of bars and restaurants. The beach is also a stones throw away. The coves supply an ideal and safe place for children to play. Our boys were entertained every night by the animation team, Millie and Elba who led the mini disco. Thank you ladies, the boys are still talking about you now! All in all we had a great holiday which wasn't spoilt by the cloudy weather.More
A lovely small complex...only 4 floors high.the place is very clean, the staff are great especially rudy who looked after us in the bar ..a very friendly man who works really hard..the enterainting staff were very nice and put their hart and sole into their preformance..they even played ice hockey& pool after work with my son ( who is 11,and was there on his own) it's a great , clean , safe place to take a family and I have been away every year for the last 20 years and this place is up in my top 5!so thank you rudy, Millie, alba. Lucky lucky& chocolate for making ruairi s holiday great!More
This place is great if you're name is Wayne and you're married to Sharon. It has simple, basic self catering rooms. The pool is a good size and the bar staff are generally pleasant and attentive. Food here is average, the evening menu is good and snacks, well just snacks. The whole setup is great for young kids. The resort itself is pure Brits abroad and I won't be returning anytime soon. Majorca unfortunately has been taken over now!More