Children love this place, not least because there’s a splash park with chutes, slides and a replica pirate ship. There’s also a river-style pool winding its way through the gardens. Away from the water, there’s a sports pitch and two restaurants – a buffet and an Italian. In the evenings, there are live shows, and children get a mini-disco, too.
Sports & Activities
There’s a multi-sports pitch, where you can play a game of 5-a-side football or basketball. And there’s plenty going on at the big pool, like aqua aerobics and water polo.
In the afternoons there’s archery and rifle shooting, or you can have a go at volleyball. For children, there’s a Thomson Kids’ Club and a playground.
- Multi-sports courtThe multi-sports court is ideal for tennis or 5-a-side football.
- Soft play area
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- Aqua aerobics
- PlaygroundThe playground is available from April to October.
- Rifle shooting
- Daytime activity programme
Food & Drink
The main restaurant serves buffet meals, with show cooking where meat and fish is prepared while you watch. There’s a children’s menu, too, which includes fish fingers and pasta.
There’s an Italian restaurant that serves family favourites like pizza and pasta in the evenings.
- Pool barThe pool bar serves drinks and snacks to the lounge and pool area.
- Italian à la carte restaurantOne visit per stay to Rimini Italian restaurant is included if you're staying All Inclusive and Half Board.
- Buffet restaurantIf you're on Self Catering, you can pay locally to eat here. There's also a children's section.
- Kids' dining
- A la carte diningThere's an Italian à la carte restaurant here.
Health & Beauty
In winter there’s a indoor pool, and a hot tub. There’s also a gym and sauna.* And you can make an appointment with a hairdresser*, too.
The entertainment for younger guests includes talent shows, live acts and mini-discos. Afterwards, there are live shows for adults, including musicals and comedy.
- Visits from Thomson the Dog
- Evening entertainment programmeThe entertainment here includes professional shows and early evening fun for the younger ones.
- Thomson Kids' Club April to OctoberDesigned for 3 to 11 year olds, Thomson Kids’ Club offers two hours of activities, five or six days a week. And that includes at least three evenings. It’s split into sections, with Tots for 3 to 5 year olds, Team for 6 to 8s, and Tribe for 9 to 11s. Best of all, most kids’ clubs activities are completely free. And outside of peak season, there are parent and toddler sessions three days a week, too. For your peace of mind, all Thomson Kids’ Club staff have advance DBS checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least two of them on duty at all times.
- Thomson Family Resorts entertainment programme
The pool winds like a river through the grounds, and next to it are lawns and terraces for sunbathing. Children love the splash park, with its brightly coloured chutes and slides, and life-sized pirate ship.
At the rear of the hotel is a toddler area with a children’s splash pool. Meanwhile, back at the main pool, there’s a bar serving drinks and snacks. An indoor pool also opens up during the winter.
- Outdoor poolThe outdoor pool comes with a large sun terrace so there's loads of room for sunbeds and parasols. Palm trees are dotted along its edge, giving that bit of extra shade during the day. Pool towels are available here too.
- Indoor poolThe indoor pool is open from October to May.
- Children's poolThe children's pool is open from April to October.
- Splash poolThere's plenty of thrills and spills for little ones in their own splash pool.
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Self-service laundry*
- Thomson crècheThere's a crèche available for 0-3 year olds.
- Reception area
- Money exchange
- Parent and baby room
- Internet area*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
For terms and conditions click here