Protur Aparthotel Bonaire
Children love this place, not least because there’s a splash park with chutes, slides and a replica pirate ship. There’s also a river-style pool winding its way through the gardens. Away from the water, there’s a sports pitch and 2 restaurants – a buffet and an Italian. In the evenings, there are live shows, and children get a mini-disco, too.
Sports & Activities
There’s a multi-sports pitch, where you can play a game of 5-a-side football or basketball. And there’s plenty going on at the big pool, like aqua aerobics and water polo.
In the afternoons there’s archery and rifle shooting, or you can have a go at volleyball. For children, there’s a Thomson Kids’ Club and a playground.
- PlaygroundAvailable April to October.
- Water polo
- Table tennis
- Soft play area
- Rifle shooting
- Multi-sports courtFor tennis or 5-a-side football.
- Daytime activity programme
- Aqua aerobics
Food & Drink
The main restaurant serves buffet meals, with show cooking where meat and fish is prepared while you watch. There’s a children’s menu, too, which includes fish fingers and pasta.
There’s an Italian restaurant that serves family favourites like pizza and pasta in the evenings.
- A la carte diningIn the Italian restaurant.
- Italian à la carte restaurant1 visit per stay to Rimini Italian restaurant is included if you're staying All Inclusive and Half Board.
- Pool barOffering drinks and snacks to the lounge and pool area.
- Kids' dining
- Buffet restaurantIf you're on Self Catering, you can pay locally to eat here. There's also a children's section.
Health & Beauty
In winter there’s a indoor pool, and a hot tub. There’s also a gym and sauna.* And you can make an appointment with a hairdresser*, too.
The entertainment for younger guests includes talent shows, live acts and mini-discos. Afterwards, there are live shows for adults, including musicals and comedy.
- Thomson Kids’ Club Apr - OctDesigned for 3 to 11 year olds, Thomson Kids’ Club offers 2 hours of activities, 5 or 6 days a week. And that includes at least 3 evenings. It’s split into sections, with Tots for 3 to 5 year olds, Team for 6 to 8s, and Tribe for 9 to 11s. Best of all, most kids’ clubs activities are completely free. And outside of peak season, there are parent and toddler sessions 3 days a week, too. For your peace of mind, all Thomson Kids’ Club staff have advance DBS checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times. Available April to October.
- Evening entertainment programmeWith professional shows and early evening fun for the younger ones.
- Thomson Family Resort entertainment programme
- Visits from Thomson the dog
The pool winds like a river through the grounds, and next to it are lawns and terraces for sunbathing. Children love the splash park, with its brightly coloured chutes and slides, and life-sized pirate ship.
At the rear of the hotel is a toddler area with a children’s splash pool. Meanwhile, back at the main pool, there’s a bar serving drinks and snacks. An indoor pool also opens up during the winter.
- Splash poolPlenty of thrills and spills for little ones in their own splash pool.
- Children's poolOpen April to October.
- Indoor poolOpen October to May.
- Pool towels
- Outdoor poolWith a large sun terrace so there's loads of room for sunbeds and parasols.
- Reception area
- Internet area*
- Thomson crècheFor 0-3 year olds.
- Money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Self-service laundry*
- Parent and baby room
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here
Save up to £400 per couple on September & October holidays – Saving offer applies to new bookings only on selected Thomson package holidays booked on thomson.co.uk. Offer applies to holidays departing between 01 September & 31 October 2014 and is subject to limited availability. Savings is against brochure price. Excludes flight only, accommodation only and any other booking type. Additional supplements may apply. Saving is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.