Children love this place, not least because there’s a splash park with chutes, slides and a replica pirate ship. There’s also a river-style pool winding its way through the gardens. Away from the water, there’s a sports pitch and 2 restaurants – a buffet and an à la carte. In the evenings, there are live shows, and children get a mini-disco, too.
Sports & Activities
There’s a multi-sports pitch, where you can play a game of 5-a-side football or basketball. And there’s plenty going on at the big pool, like aqua aerobics and water polo.
In the afternoons there’s archery and rifle shooting, or you can have a go at volleyball. For children, there’s a kids’ club and a playground.
- Multi-sports courtFor tennis or 5-a-side football.
- Soft play area
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- Aqua aerobics
- PlaygroundAvailable April to October.
- Rifle shooting
- Daytime activity programme
Food & Drink
The main restaurant serves buffet meals, with show cooking where meat and fish is prepared while you watch. There’s a children’s menu, too, which features a mix of home favourites and healthy options.
If you fancy a change from the buffet restaurant, there's an a la carte with a good selection of dishes.
- Pool barOffering drinks and snacks to the lounge and pool area.
- A la carte restaurant1 visit per stay to the à la carte restaurant is included if you're staying All Inclusive and Half Board.
- Buffet restaurantIf you're on Self Catering, you can pay locally to eat here. There's also a children's section.
- Kids' dining
- A la carte diningThere's an à la carte restaurant here.
Health & Beauty
In winter there’s a indoor pool, and a hot tub. There’s also a gym and sauna.* And you can make an appointment with a hairdresser*, too.
There's dedicated entertainment for younger guests, with early-evening shows and mini-discos. Afterwards, there are live shows and entertainment for adults.
- Evening entertainment programmeWith professional shows and early evening fun for the younger ones.
- Kids' Club April to OctoberDesigned for 3 to 11 year olds, the kids’ club offers 2 hours of activities, 5 or 6 days a week. And that includes at least 3 evenings. It’s split into sections for 3 to 5 year olds, 6 to 8s, and 9 to 11s. Best of all, most kids’ clubs activities are completely free. And outside of peak season, there are parent and toddler sessions 3 days a week, too. All kids' club staff here are fully trained.
- Entertainment programme
The pool winds like a river through the grounds, and next to it are lawns and terraces for sunbathing. Children love the splash park, with its brightly coloured chutes and slides, and life-sized pirate ship.
At the rear of the hotel is a toddler area with a children’s splash pool. Meanwhile, back at the main pool, there’s a bar serving drinks and snacks. An indoor pool also opens up during the winter.
- Outdoor poolWith a large sun terrace so there's loads of room for sunbeds and parasols.
- Pool towels
- Indoor poolOpen October to May.
- Children's poolOpen April to October.
- Splash poolPlenty of thrills and spills for little ones in their own splash pool.
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Self-service laundry*
- CrècheFor 0-3 year olds.
- Reception area
- Money exchange
- Parent and baby room
- Internet area*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
For terms and conditions click here