Children love this place, not least because there’s a splash park with chutes, slides and a replica pirate ship. There’s also a river-style pool winding its way through the gardens. Away from the water, there’s a sports pitch and 2 restaurants – a buffet and an Italian. In the evenings, there are live shows, and children get a mini-disco, too.
Sports & Activities
There’s a multi-sports pitch, where you can play a game of 5-a-side football or basketball. And there’s plenty going on at the big pool, like aqua aerobics and water polo.
In the afternoons there’s archery and rifle shooting, or you can have a go at volleyball. For children, there’s a Thomson Kids’ Club and a playground.
- Aqua aerobics
- Daytime activity programme
- Multi-sports courtFor tennis or 5-a-side football.
- Soft play area
- Rifle shooting
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- PlaygroundAvailable April to October.
Food & Drink
The main restaurant serves buffet meals, with show cooking where meat and fish is prepared while you watch. There’s a children’s menu, too, which includes fish fingers and pasta.
There’s an Italian restaurant that serves family favourites like pizza and pasta in the evenings.
- Buffet restaurantIf you're on Self Catering, you can pay locally to eat here. There's also a children's section.
- Kids' dining
- Pool barOffering drinks and snacks to the lounge and pool area.
- Italian à la carte restaurant1 visit per stay to Rimini Italian restaurant is included if you're staying All Inclusive and Half Board.
- A la carte diningIn the Italian restaurant.
Health & Beauty
In winter there’s a indoor pool, and a hot tub. There’s also a gym and sauna.* And you can make an appointment with a hairdresser*, too.
The entertainment for younger guests includes talent shows, live acts and mini-discos. Afterwards, there are live shows for adults, including musicals and comedy.
- Visits from Thomson the dog
- Evening entertainment programmeWith professional shows and early evening fun for the younger ones.
- Thomson Family Resort entertainment programme
- Thomson Kids’ Club Apr - OctDesigned for 3 to 11 year olds, Thomson Kids’ Club offers 2 hours of activities, 5 or 6 days a week. And that includes at least 3 evenings. It’s split into sections, with Tots for 3 to 5 year olds, Team for 6 to 8s, and Tribe for 9 to 11s. Best of all, most kids’ clubs activities are completely free. And outside of peak season, there are parent and toddler sessions 3 days a week, too. For your peace of mind, all Thomson Kids’ Club staff have advance DBS checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times. Available April to October.
The pool winds like a river through the grounds, and next to it are lawns and terraces for sunbathing. Children love the splash park, with its brightly coloured chutes and slides, and life-sized pirate ship.
At the rear of the hotel is a toddler area with a children’s splash pool. Meanwhile, back at the main pool, there’s a bar serving drinks and snacks. An indoor pool also opens up during the winter.
- Outdoor poolWith a large sun terrace so there's loads of room for sunbeds and parasols.
- Pool towels
- Indoor poolOpen October to May.
- Children's poolOpen April to October.
- Splash poolPlenty of thrills and spills for little ones in their own splash pool.
- Parent and baby room
- Self-service laundry*
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Money exchange
- Thomson crècheFor 0-3 year olds.
- Internet area*
- Reception area
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
Online savings - Refers to an online discount of 10% on August and 9% on September & October on holidays and applies to the basic adult cost before supplements. Available on package holidays booked online departing between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014 Online discount only applies to package holidays booked on firstchoice.co.uk and does not apply to flight only, accommodation only and tailor made flight+hotel bookings. Online discount is not combinable with free Child Places.
Save up to £400 per couple on September & October holidays – Saving offer applies to new bookings only on selected Thomson package holidays booked on thomson.co.uk. Offer applies to holidays departing between 01 September & 31 October 2014 and is subject to limited availability. Savings is against brochure price. Excludes flight only, accommodation only, cruise, Thomson Ski and any other bookings. Additional supplements may apply. Saving is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. We reserve the right to change or withdraw the offers at any time.
Free child places - Free kids offer applies to new bookings only, on selected summer 2014 holidays, subject to limited availability. Only 1 free kids place is available in each selected hotel room or selected apartment type or villa with 2 full paying adults. Other children must pay the full brochure price. Available on First Choice holidays only. Free child places may not be combinable with other discounts.