Children love this place, not least because there’s a splash park with chutes, slides and a replica pirate ship. There’s also a river-style pool winding its way through the gardens. Away from the water, there’s a sports pitch and two restaurants – a buffet and an Italian. In the evenings, there are live shows, and children get a mini-disco, too.
Sports & Activities
There’s a multi-sports pitch, where you can play a game of 5-a-side football. And there’s plenty going on at the big pool, like aqua aerobics and water polo.
For children, there's a Kids' Club by Family Life, during the summer months. There's also a playground.
- Multi-sports courtThe multi-sports court is ideal for 5-a-side football.
- Daytime activity programme
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- Aqua aerobics
- PlaygroundThe playground is available from April to October.
- Soft play area
Food & Drink
The main restaurant serves buffet meals, with show cooking, where meat and fish is prepared while you watch. There’s a children’s menu, too, which includes fish fingers and pasta.
There’s an Italian restaurant that serves family favourites like pizza and pasta in the evenings.
- Italian à la carte restaurantOne visit per stay to Rimini Italian restaurant is included if you're staying All Inclusive and Half Board.
- Pool barThe pool bar serves drinks and snacks to the lounge and pool area.
- Buffet restaurantIf you're on Self Catering, you can pay locally to eat here. There's also a children's section.
- A la carte diningThere's an Italian à la carte restaurant here.
- Kids' dining
Health & Beauty
In winter, there’s an indoor pool, and a hot tub. There’s also a gym and sauna.*
The entertainment for younger guests includes talent shows, live acts and mini-discos. Afterwards, there are live shows for adults, including musicals and comedy.
- Kids’ Club by Family Life - for 3 to 11 year olds, Apr - OctAvailable from April 2017. Designed for 3 to 11-year-olds, our Kids’ Clubs by Family Life offer daytime activities, five times a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the Clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. Just like in our Family Life resorts, there’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5-year-olds and @611 Club for 6 to 11-year olds, so you and your kids get a taste of the full experience. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
- Evening entertainment programmeThe entertainment here includes professional shows and early evening fun for the younger ones.
- Visits from Thomson the Dog
The pool winds like a river through the grounds, and next to it are lawns and terraces for sunbathing. Children love the splash park, with its brightly-coloured chutes and slides, and life-sized pirate ship.
At the rear of the hotel is a toddler area with a children’s splash pool. Meanwhile, back at the main pool, there’s a bar serving drinks and snacks. An indoor pool also opens up during the winter.
- Splash poolThere's plenty of thrills and spills for little ones in their own splash pool.
- Outdoor poolThe outdoor pool comes with a large sun terrace so there's loads of room for sunbeds and parasols. Palm trees are dotted along its edge, giving that bit of extra shade during the day. Pool towels are available here too.
- Indoor poolThe indoor pool is open from October to May.
- Children's poolThe children's pool is open from April to October.
- Self-service laundry*
- Thomson crècheThere's a crèche available for 0-3 year olds.
- Reception area
- Money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Internet area*
- Parent and baby room
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally