With its mountain views, 3 pools, and a state of the art spa, the Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments excel in relaxation. The rooms are spacious, too - think big balconies and kitchens kitted out with mod-cons. Elsewhere, the beach is just 15 minutes away on foot.
The Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments are tiered into a hillside, in front of a series of mountains. They’re handy for getting out and about – it’s a 15-minute walk from Puerto Mogan Beach, and a 20-minute stroll to the restaurants down by the harbour. The complex's 3 lagoon-like swimming pools make the most of the great views. They’re set in palm-freckled terraces, and edged by a bar that serves up water-side cocktails. Elsewhere, there’s a state-of-the-art spa. This tranquil space features sensation showers, a cold room and a floating cave, alongside a string of treatment rooms where you can indulge in the likes of chocolate body wraps. The apartments are bright and spacious, and they’re decorated in shades of blues, greens and browns. Each one comes with a big balcony furnished with mesh tables, sunbeds and a private shower. Modern kitchens are also part of the package.
1-bedroom apartment sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Apartment has a living room and kitchenette with microwave, coffee machine and toaster, ceiling fan in living room and bedroom, outdoor shower, sunbeds, tables and chairs.
2-bedroom apartment sleeps up to 4 adults and 2 children, with a kitchenette, microwave, coffee machine and toaster. You'll also have 2 bathrooms, ceiling fan in the living room and bedroom, outdoor shower, sunbeds, tables and chairs.
Just returned home from a great weeks holiday in the Cordial Mogan Valle apartments, went with my husband and three kids 15,11 and 7 years. On arrival at 10pm welcomed with a glass of bubbly and juice or water for the kids..reception staff very welcoming and pleasant. As we had upgraded to half board plus they had kept aside 5 plates of ham and cheese salad, crusty bread, and gave us water, fresh orange and a bottle of fizzy wine!,saved us searching around for food late in the evening. Room very spacious and clean, balcony great with 4 sun loungers, sunshades, shower and table and seats for six. Nice quite resort outside lights go off automatically around 11pm so take candles or a torch if you want to read. Food lovely in restaurant, plenty choice sometimes a bit cool but not when taken from the hot plates.... Crockery had several chips! But nothing that worried us much.. We upgraded to half board plus through the hotel reception cost only 9 euros a day for five of us for drinks at evening meal, could have as much juice water wine beer as you liked. Staff very friendly and constantly clearing plates away....entertainment in hotel was quite poor only went one night when acrobatic show was on, it was worth going to....food in snack bar was excellent and well worth the money. Kids club not too great could be better. Splash pool was open a few days we were their great for families with young kids, spotlessly clean with astro grass and brand new beds etc....nice pizzas sold at splash park. Super market over the road good supply of food, drinks all reasonably priced. Beach and marina lovely and safe and clean. Would ask for a balcony high up as they are bigger. Would definitely return. Transfer time from airport 1hour 15mins, including other pickups...More
Visited Cordial Valle 13th October with two lovely ladies we had an amazing time fab room brill balcony perfect weather. climbed the mountain everyday walked miles swam in the 3 pools.The harbour was beautiful we had some lovely meals especially the one we had in Cordial Playa the sister hotel.ferry trips were so much fun. Receptionists we always friendly and helpful a very memorable holiday.More
this was our second visit to the apartments, our first was in April2013 and we loved it and Puerto de mogan. I probably would have given 3 and 1/2 stars if I could as this is still a good value for money holiday - we paid under Â£500 each for two weeks bed and breakfast accommodation. I will list the good and not so good points and write a balanced review!
1. Breakfast is excellent, a huge choice of food, I have probably put on half a stone at least! The maitre'd is fab, all the staff in the restaurant are very friendly.
2. The balcony remains the real selling point for me,luckily we had one of the big ones. I hadn't realised they aren't all that big but luckily we did ask for one by email before travelling. Having a lovely balcony with two sun loungers means you don't have to do battle with the towel reserving at the pool, or pay on the beach.
3.Puerto de mogan itself is lovely.last time we didn't travel around but this time we realised that the other resorts are not in the same league. We hope the new hotel planned doesn't spoil it
4. The staff are the hotel are very friendly (apart from one we encountered on reception!) when we raised various niggles with them they were dealt with very quickly and efficiently
5. The apartments are very quiet, they are mostly used by young families and older couples which means very little noise after about eleven
6. Having to use a wheelchair/crutches the apartment are fairly disabled friendly, I could easily get to my room by lift, the wheelchair etc was no problem in the restaurant. My one problem was the height of the bath/shower, with a knee problem is was hard to raise my leg high enough! I will write a separate "disabled view of mogan" in the forum
And the not so good
1. The apartments are starting to show their age with various issues- our safe didn't work and had to be fixed, the balcony doors were so hard to lock we gave up trying in the end, our door kept refusing to open and in the end we had to trudge back to reception to get them to come and open the door. This is when we encountered the only "less than friendly" ,member of staff who dismissed us with her hand and told us we would have to wait - until I pointed out my insulin and pain killers were in the room. Then they quickly sorted it! They replaced the lock and also left flowers in my room which was niceð
2. There was a strange sewer like smell throughout the two weeks. We got used to it and to be honest we didn't moan about it as we didn't really want to move (we were in the north area)
3. They started to do some work to some pipes in the corridor on floor 2 in the first week, covered the holes with boards and just left it! I know it's Spain and it's the "maÃ±ana" approach but I use a wheelchair and the boards were quite challenging to cross
4.they do need to sort the towel reserving around the infinity pool, it wasn't really a problem in the north pool that we used
5. They really need to get some aircon put in! The ceiling fan was ok and we were lucky we could leave the doors open (no Mosquitos about!) but any quality places now have them
We have had a lovely holiday - we probably won't come again because we try not to holiday in the same place too many times. I would tell others about Mogan - would i recommend the apartments - I'm not sure. If you get a good deal, then go for it!More
Very good hotel - great service
This was our second visit to the Cordial Mogan Valle apartments, the first being in December 2012.
The service at the hotel remains excellent, we had one or two minor niggles with our apartment but all issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently with the minimum of fuss. This included replacing a fridge within 30 minutes of our asking for someone to look at it as we didn't feel it was getting cold enough.
We opted for the bed and breakfast package and were not disappointed with our choice. The breakfast buffet is varied, lots of choices and only the fussiest eater would struggle to find something they enjoyed. The hot dishes were replenished regularly and never allowed to get stale. Tables were cleared quickly and all of the staff were cheery and helpful.
The apartments themselves are large and clean. Inevitably some of the accommodation is starting to look a little "tired" and I suspect a refurbishment programme is either due or already underway as there were one or two signs of minor building works during our stay. Having said that our apartment (808) was perfectly acceptable.
The hotel is in a good location a ten minute walk from the main area of Puerto de Mogan. No issues with parking. The supermarket nearby is well stocked with most provisions.
We are happy to recommend the Cordial Mogan Valle apartments and to especially commend the staff who are welcoming, efficient and courteous.More
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions pleaseclick here
Save up to £400 per couple on September & October holidays – Saving offer applies to new bookings only on selected Thomson package holidays booked on thomson.co.uk. Offer applies to holidays departing between 01 September & 31 October 2014 and is subject to limited availability. Savings is against brochure price. Excludes flight only, accommodation only and any other booking type. Additional supplements may apply. Saving is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.