This place comes with lots of everything. Food-wise, there are 8 eateries to choose from including a Chinese place, one dealing in barbecues and a couples-only restaurant. Likewise, a lengthy list of activities ticks off things like beach volleyball, table tennis and a high ropes course. But top marks go to the 4 pools - the main one's huge and has water jets and a whirlpool.
Sports & Activities
Children will be in their element when they stay here. The hotel has its own Adventure Land, which features ropes courses*.
The hotel has 2 acrylic surface tennis courts, the surface is similar to the type that has been used in the US Open in the past.
- Daytime activities
- Multi-sports courtThere are 2 courts - 1 for volleyball and 1 for basketball. Floodlighting is available for an extra charge.
- Toddler Time sessionsFor parents and children.
- Soft play area
- High ropes course*For a bit extra, you can harness up and have a go at the high ropes course in Adventure Land. Children between 120 and 150cm tall must have a parent with them.
- Adventure LandWith pools, waterslides and a mini-football pitch. A high ropes course is available for an extra charge. The yellow slide is for children over 5 years, and the frog slide is for those aged 5-10 years. Children between 120-150cm tall must have a parent with them if they want to play on the rope course.
- Table tennis
- Video games*
- Beach volleyball
- Beach watersports*With a choice from windsurfing - certificate required, pedalos, canoes, diving, jet-skiing, sailing, paragliding and banana boats.
- TennisFloodlights are available at a charge if you'd like to play in the evenings.
- Bike hire*
Food & Drink
Six of the hotel’s 8 restaurants are included in your stay. One’s a buffet and the others are speciality eateries. At the barbecue restaurant, you can grill your own meats.
One of the highlights of the dining scene is the First Date restaurant. This one is just for adults and it serves gourmet meals.
- Aegean buffet restaurantOpening Times:
[07.00-07.30, 07.30-10.30, 10.30-11.00, 18.30-22.00]
With an indoor and outdoor terrace. American and Continental buffet breakfasts and buffet dinners with show cooking. Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers to dinner.
- Adventure barbecue restaurantOpening Times:
- Children's diningThere's a buffet just for the little ones.
- The GelateriaOpening Times:
Within the plaza, offering a variety of ice-creams, crepes, waffles, ice-cream and sweets.
- First Date restaurantOpening Times:
Gourmet cuisine, for couples only. One visit per week included, and gentlemen are required to wear long trousers.
- Pool barOpening Times:
By the activity pool.
- Wet pool barOpening Times:
At the leisure pool.
- Beach snack barOpening Times:
You can find the snack bar on the beach. Hot and cold snacks are from 11am to 6pm, there's local wines, beers, spirits, juices and hot drinks to choose from.
- Golden Sun Chinese restaurantOpening Times:
Serving up authentic Chinese à la carte dishes. One visit per week included, and gentlemen are required to wear long trousers.
- Thalassa fish tavern*Open for dinner, table reservations must be made in advance and gentlemen are required to wear long trousers.
- Piazza Italian restaurantOpening Times:
Open on selected nights, offering Italian dishes for lunch and dinner. Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers to dinner.
- Mythos Greek restaurantOpening Times:
Open for lunch.
- Shake and mix cocktail bar*Opening Times:
With sea views and live music. Local branded wines and spirits are within the All Inclusive package as well as soft drinks, tea, coffee, cocktails and selected juices. Charges apply in the bar after 24.00.
- Piazza cocktail barOpening Times:
For local wines, spirits, beers, hot and cold drinks and a large selection of cocktails.
- A la carte diningAt the First Date, Italian and Chinese restaurants.
- Sushimi Asian restaurant*Opening Times:
Within the adults-only area. Open twice a week. Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers.
Health & Beauty
The PURArelax spa* has a refined treatment menu that includes therapies like vanilla and honey polishes and jungle shower experiences.
- Beauty salon*
- GymFor over 16s.
- Spa*Opening Times:
Offering a large list of treatments, half-day packages and spa journeys. The gym has ProFit 1010 equipment, including steppers, bikes with TVs, and free hand weights. For ages 16 and over.
- Body wraps*
Several times a week you can take a seat in the outdoor amphitheatre and watch a stage show. The line-up ranges from dance shows to singers.
Two bars open late at this hotel. In the Shake and Mix bar you can sip colourful cocktails in sight of the Aegean Sea.
- Visits from Thomson the dog
- Daytime entertainmentHeld daily for adults only.
- Live music and showsSeveral times a week - some shows are held in the outdoor amphitheatre.
- Thomson family entertainment programme
- Thomson Kids' ClubDesigned for 3 to 11 year olds, Thomson Kids’ Club offers 2 hours of activities, 5 or 6 days a week. And that includes at least 3 evenings. It’s split into sections, with Tots for 3 to 5 year olds, Team for 6 to 8s, and Tribe for 9 to 11s. Best of all, most kids’ clubs activities are completely free. And outside of peak season, there are parent and toddler sessions 3 days a week, too. For your peace of mind, all Thomson Kids’ Club staff have advance DBS checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times.
The hotel’s 4 swimming pools serve different purposes. The biggest one, for example, is 3,000 square metres of relaxation space featuring Jacuzzis and water jets. Another is for activities and another is just for adults.
Children get a great deal when it comes to pools. There’s a pirate ship with water guns and water slides for little ones, and bigger kids can spread throughout the hotel’s pool collection.
- Outdoor activities poolLarge pool by the beach.
- Outdoor poolHuge pool with a built-in whirlpool bath.
- Wellness spa outdoor poolJust outside from the wellness spa centre with great sea views.
- Pool towels
- Indoor poolWithin the wellness spa centre. There's a glass door which opens onto the terrace where there's an outdoor pool for spa users. Inside there are sunloungers and pool towels are complimentary. For over 16s.
- Children's poolSmall, partly shaded pool.
- Mothercare Products*You can prebook a range of Mothercare products* to make your holiday easier. These include cot with mattress, stroller and canopy, highchair, steriliser and warmer set and playpen.
- Parent and baby room
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Thomson crècheFor ages 0-3 years.
- Internet area*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here
Save up to £400 per couple on September & October holidays – Saving offer applies to new bookings only on selected Thomson package holidays booked on thomson.co.uk. Offer applies to holidays departing between 01 September & 31 October 2014 and is subject to limited availability. Savings is against brochure price. Excludes flight only, accommodation only and any other booking type. Additional supplements may apply. Saving is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.