This place comes with lots of everything. Food-wise, there are 8 eateries to choose from including a Chinese place, one dealing in barbecues and a couples-only restaurant. Likewise, a lengthy list of activities ticks off things like beach volleyball, table tennis and a high ropes course. But top marks go to the 4 pools - the main one's huge and has water jets and a whirlpool.
Sports & Activities
Children will be in their element when they stay here. The hotel has its own Adventure Land, which features ropes courses*.
The hotel has two acrylic surface tennis courts – the surface is similar to the type that has been used in the US Open in the past.
- Beach volleyball
- Adventure LandWith pools, waterslides and a mini-football pitch. A high ropes course is available for an extra charge. The yellow slide is for children over 5 years, and the frog slide is for those aged 5-10 years. Children between 120-150cm tall must have a parent with them if they want to play on the rope course.
- Table tennis
- Beach watersports*With a choice from windsurfing - certificate required, pedalos, canoes, diving, jet-skiing, sailing, paragliding and banana boats.
- Video games*
- Bike hire*
- Multi-sports courtThere are 2 courts - 1 for volleyball and 1 for basketball. Floodlighting is available for an extra charge.
- Toddler Time sessionsFor parents and children.
- Daytime activities
- Soft play area
- High ropes course*For a bit extra, you can harness up and have a go at the high ropes course in Adventure Land. Children between 120 and 150cm tall must have a parent with them.
- TennisFloodlights are available at a charge if you'd like to play in the evenings.
Food & Drink
Six of the hotel’s eight restaurants are included in your stay. One’s a buffet and the others are speciality eateries. At the barbecue restaurant, you can grill your own meats.
One of the highlights of the dining scene is the First Date restaurant. This one is just for adults and it serves gourmet meals.
- Golden Sun Chinese restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-21.00] Golden Sun serves up authentic Chinese à la carte dishes. One visit per week included, and gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers.
- Mythos Greek restaurantOpening Times: [12.00-15.00] Open for lunch.
- Adventure barbecue restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-21.00] This place is a self-service barbecue.
- Thalassa fish tavern*Thalassa is open for dinner, table reservations must be made in advance and gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers.
- Sushimi Asian restaurant*Opening Times: [18.30-21.00] Sushimi is located within the adults-only area. Open twice a week. Gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers.
- The GelateriaOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] The Gelataria's located within the plaza, offering a variety of ice-creams, crepes, waffles, ice-cream and sweets.
- Shake and mix cocktail bar*Opening Times: [10.00-01.00] Shake and mix offers sea views and live music. Local branded wines and spirits are within the All Inclusive package as well as soft drinks, tea, coffee, cocktails and selected juices. Charges apply in the bar after 24.00.
- Pool barOpening Times: [08.00-18.00] By the activity pool.
- Piazza cocktail barOpening Times: [18.00-24.00] For local wines, spirits, beers, hot and cold drinks and a large selection of cocktails.
- Beach snack barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] You can find the snack bar on the beach. Hot and cold snacks are from 11am to 6pm, there's local wines, beers, spirits, juices and hot drinks to choose from.
- Wet pool barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] At the leisure pool.
- Aegean buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-07.30, 07.30-10.30, 10.30-11.00, 18.30-22.00] This place offers an indoor and outdoor terrace. American and Continental buffet breakfasts and buffet dinners with show cooking. Gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers to dinner.
- First Date restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-21.00] First Date serves gourmet cuisine, for couples only. One visit per week included, and gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers.
- A la carte diningAt the First Date, Italian and Chinese restaurants.
- Children's diningThere's a buffet just for the little ones.
- Piazza Italian restaurantOpening Times: [12.00-15.00, 19.00-21.00] Piazza is open on selected nights, offering Italian dishes for lunch and dinner. Gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers to dinner.
Health & Beauty
The PURArelax spa* has a refined treatment menu that includes therapies like vanilla and honey polishes and jungle shower experiences.
- Spa*Opening Times: [10.00-20.00] Offering a large list of treatments, half-day packages and spa journeys. The gym has ProFit 1010 equipment, including steppers, bikes with TVs, and free hand weights. For ages 16 and over.
- GymFor over 16s.
- Body wraps*
- Beauty salon*
Several times a week you can take a seat in the outdoor amphitheatre and watch a stage show. The line-up ranges from dance shows to singers, and there are mini-discos for little ones before the main event.
Two bars open late at this hotel. In the Shake and Mix bar you can sip colourful cocktails in sight of the Aegean Sea.
- Visits from Thomson the dog
- Daytime entertainmentEntertainment takes place daily for adults only.
- Live music and showsThese take place several times a week, some shows are held in the outdoor amphitheatre.
- Dedicated family entertainment
- Kids' Clubs - May to October 2015Designed for three to 11-year-olds, our Kids’ Clubs offer two hours of activities, six days a week. We’ve split the Clubs into specific age groups, too, so that all activities are tailored to suit your little ones. And all the sessions have a theme, so there’s lots of fun and games in store. You’ll find nearly all the Kids’ Club sessions are free, with evening activities available at a small charge. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club staff are trained to UK standards and undergo relevant checks.
The hotel’s 4 swimming pools serve different purposes. The biggest one, for example, is 3,000 square metres of relaxation space featuring Jacuzzis and water jets. Another is for activities and another is just for adults.
Children get a great deal when it comes to pools. There’s a pirate ship with water guns and water slides for little ones, and bigger kids can spread throughout the hotel’s pool collection.
- Outdoor activities poolThe large activities pool can be found by the beach.
- Pool towels
- Outdoor poolThe outdoor pool is huge with a built-in whirlpool bath.
- Indoor poolThe indoor pool's in the wellness spa centre. There's a glass door which opens onto the terrace where there's an outdoor pool for spa users. Inside there are sunloungers and pool towels are complimentary. For over 16s.
- Wellness spa outdoor poolJust outside from the wellness spa centre with great sea views.
- Children's poolThis small circular number is partly shaded, perfect for the little ones to cool off in.
- CrècheFor ages 0-3 years.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet area*
- Mothercare Products*You can prebook a range of Mothercare products* to make your holiday easier. These include cot with mattress, stroller and canopy, highchair, steriliser and warmer set and playpen.
- Parent and baby room
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
For terms and conditions click here