Honeymooners receive free fruit and wine on arrival.
Food & Drink
Bed and Breakfast
Buffet breakfast 07.00-10.00, buffet lunch or set menu 12.30-14.30 and buffet dinner 19.00-21.30. 1 visit per guest per week to the à la carte restaurant. Picnic baskets also included. All Inclusive is available right up until departure from the hotel. Late arrivals will receive a welcome pack with cold sandwiches and a bottle of water.
Locally produced alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, tea and coffee 11.00-00.30. Bottled water included during lunch and dinner.
Snacks and ice-cream at set times. Afternoon cakes and biscuits.
Romios Deck Cypriot restaurant is only a couple of metres from the sea and overlooking the Paphos Lighthouse Beach. You'll be able to enjoy a full range of Cypriot cuisine at this al fresco restaurant. You get one visit included per week when staying All Inclusive. Open during the summer months, with bookings taken at reception.
The Arodafnousa is a spacious restaurant with views of the pool and sea. With a breakfast buffet to suite all tastes, and an evening selection of themed dishes. Expect hot and cold starters, salads and main dishes as well as a tempting display of desserts.
These 1 bedroom apartments, simply decorated to a warm feel, come with either a balcony or terrace for some extra room outside. Your apartment includes a lounge and kitchenette, as well as air-conditioning and 2 sofa beds. Safety deposit box included for those staying All Inclusive.
Travelife Gold is awarded to hotels that demonstrate industry-leading sustainability practice. In other words, properties that are both greener and fairer to the environment, their employees and local communities.
This hotel/ holiday village is excellent in almost all respects we visited in late April early May the staff are efficient and friendly the value is excellent, food is beyond complaint.
Evening entertainment and daytime activities for all tastes. The local are is a little poor and the local road works do not help but you only see it coming and going.More
We stayed for a week B&B and found the hotel to be clean, friendly and well run. The access to the beach and the large green fronting on to it are a great plus in a not too expensive hotel.
The hotel does not arrange car hire but a couple of hundred metres away you'll find loads if hire places. We went onto the first one we saw, 4U I think it was called, and rented a Mitsubishi colt for two days for â¬60 and spent â¬30 on petrol for over 300km over one evening and two days. Hired from 17.00 Monday 'til 17.00 Wednesday so we filled up the last day between checking out and being picked up for the airport at 20.00.
We would return for a longer stay.More
Fabulous accommodation , great comfortable reception with free wifi for all inclusive guests , lovely pool area , food fantastic absolutely first class , entertainment lively and fun , only criticism is the staff really miserable .... I dread to think what they will be like as the season progresses.... Some exceptions but not many ... Overall brilliant holiday with friends âï¸ð»ðMore
Allison A, 187069
first time in cyprus, great base wonderful food, very clean, daily house keeper, new towels daily, staff could not do enough, we only went breakfast included, many places locally both on and off site to eat wonder ful food will recommend many of the restaurants except the chinese (to discuss later). site very near to beach, all amenities in the room, fresh bedding daily, the house keepers were very helpful again would help where needed. we ate at the pool bar on some lunchtimes meals very big and value for money. one evening we ate at the fish restaurant on site near the beach a beautiful setting, excellent service and food unfortunately we booked our meal which was spoilt by the childrens hours which i thought was very inappropriate if couples had gone for a romantic meal spoilt the atmosphere. recommend this hotel to anyone. geoff the chap that takes you round with your luggage on arrival was very knowledgable about the area and again extremely helpful. it is approximately 30 mins walk to the harbour along a beautiful sea view promenade, beautiful restaurants and bars around the harbour area and the kings tombs are definately worth the visit take plenty of water with you it is very hot there. the catacombs are also very interesting. in the opposite area is the valley of the kings again definately worth a visit, we walked along the long promenade again coastal route lovely walk,however at the very end or as far as we could go due to building of new hotels we had to head towards the main road where we came a cross a beautiful family bar/ hotel with a pool, very friendly. we went on the around cyprus tour saw some lovely places unfortunately the agents have packed so many places into the itinery it is a long day. it also did not give us time to browse the villages we visited. i would highly recommend for both adults and families, definately not the place for younger adults who like a very lively late nights. bars close at 1am , food available at pool bar until 9pm, entertainment at night is also at the pool bar. the batheing area around the pool is very clean fresh towels available from pool side. there is also an indoor pool and gym, indoor amusement and games rooms. there is an excellent shop on the hotel site which sells all your needs. there is free wifi only in the foyer, indoor bar area. otherwise have to pay 20 euros for the week in the room, all restaurants and bars locally have free wifi. overall an excellent site. only negatives were as the coach dropped us off at the hotel my case had been taken off at another hotel, the driver was to rude he said its not my problem, geoff the doorman insited with the staff to telephone all other hotels to locate my case i had to pay for a taxi to go and collect the case and bring it back to our hotel, the cost was refunded to me by the thomson rep the following day and the driver was disciplined. the other negative was a chinese on the same side as fat mamas it was disgusting, service poor, not welcoming atmosphere and the food was awful we left the food after a few mouthfuls, paid the bill in full, however the owner gave us 10% discount but would definately advise people not to go...it is always empty we should have took note of that fact.More
A very mixed experience
I stayed for 4 nights in this Hotel as part of the '' Thomson'' all inclusive package with my wife and 2 year old.
1. It is a clean hotel with well serviced rooms. The rooms give you the feel of Eastern Europe .
2. Some of the staff were very helpful, especially Geoff who helped us with the transport and the Chef. Unfortunately , my wife discovered a piece of pork in her vegetarian pasta. The chef was horrified. He apologised profusely to us and really took care to prepare vegetarian meals for us and asked us for any specific dishes that he could cook for us. Lovely guy...
3. Proximity to the beach is a huge plus. Nice panoramic views of the seaside . The gentleman who offered towels ( Lifeguard?) was very nice. Towels were offered generously to all the guests .
4. The variety of cocktails offered at the hotel was good . Although the food was predominantly meat , the chefs did their best to accommodate the needs of vegetarians. Lovely fresh salad , plenty of coffee , ice creams , breads etc. Very clean and good quality cutlery.
5. Free wifi at the lobby with good speeds . My Little boy was able to watch his favourite cartoons without any delays in internet speed. nice bar at the front entrance and good views from the balcony.
6. When I wanted a buggy , I was readily offered one without any hesitation.
1. The rooms need to be child friendly . There was a table with a very sharp edge and unfortunately , my son grazed his forehead while playing. Accidents do happen with young children and it is inevitable, however, my suggestion to the Hotel is to think a little extra especially when children are booked into their rooms.
2. I really wanted to interact with the staff and in general with people in Paphos as I really like to explore different cultures but unfortunately , only a few of the staff were friendly towards us. i am sure my Asian background had nothing to do with it but my Wife and I felt out of place as we felt not being treated well by some of the staff. I didn't let it affect me after the first 2 days and even I did not smile or interact with any of the staff in a friendly way. It is a shame as I really like to befriend people. However , these are subjective assumptions . Based on this experience , sadly , I will not be retiring to this Hotel, however , I am sure I will be visiting Paphos in a couple of years time.
3. The All inclusive guests wear a band with a sharp edge. It is a hindrance especially if you have a toddler in your hands. I had to take very good care not to scratch my boy whilst changing his nappy as the edges of the All inclusive were very sharp. If I had a good rapport with the staff, I would have sorted this problem out but I did not feel confident of asking them for help. For parents with young children, the Hotel could think of a different band which is not sharp at the edges. I do not want to post photos of the scratches on this forum but I have got the evidence. On one occasion, I wanted the band removed temporarily as I travelled to Nicosia and I asked a staff member to cut the band . They made a face as if I was making a fuss about nothing. To be honest, I don't want to wear a blue band around my forearm everywhere I travel. That incident did upset me. Also, I was carrying my rather irritable 2 year old and asked for an Iron at the reception. I was asked to return with a cash deposit and pick up the iron. Unfortunately, I did not have the cash for the deposit at that time . However, I did not bother going back as my little boy did not want to go back to the room to get the cash deposit . The staff could have gone the extra mile by getting the iron delivered to my room and they could have collected the cash from my room. in many other hotels, people have gone the extra mile for me. I am generally a non confrontational person and therefore didn't want to make any demands to them. Once again, I don't want to blame the staff. May be we just didn't see eye to eye.
4. Unfortunately , for no fault of the Hotel, there is no sandy beach. The beach is very gritty and has lot of stones. Not ideal for toddlers and young children . The outdoor pool for children is very small and got crammed at times. The outdoor pool was not heated and did feel a bit cold.
Basically , our experience was very mixed. There were positives and negatives in my opinion . Based on our experience , we will not be returning again but we wish the hotel all the very bestMore