Book Half Board before 30th August 2015, and arrive between the 23rd August 2015 and 30th August 2015, to get a free upgrade from Half Board to All Inclusive.
Food & Drink
Buffet breakfast and dinner.
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Flexible dining is also available and can be taken on any 7 nights on a 14 night stay and any 3 nights on a 7 night stay - see price panel for board supplement price per person per night
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
Snacks, Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes and ice-cream.
A fully equipped wellness and fitness centre offering a large range of beauty treatments and massages, as well as a fully-equipped gym, hairdressing salon, steam room, sauna and hot tubs. Only for those over the age of 18 and you'll need to make an appointment.
Offering a buffet and à la carte menu for dinner. The Kionos specialises in local and Mediterranean cuisine, with fresh seasonal choices on the daily changing buffet menus. There's a smart casual dress code here. The à la carte menu has an extra charge.
Don't think you are paying for anything more than 3star - Awful
Reception staff rude
Pool bar staff rude - slow service
All Inc is not all inclusive
I was getting up at 5am in the dark to get bed by pool - they were gone by 7:30
Food - same,same, same
Money for old rope
If you think you might get married here really think hard - views are nice but that's about it.
Very disapointing: shocked by the poor service
I have been staying at this hotel for the last 5 days with my 3 children. The hotel is pleasantly located in an attractive area, although it is removed from the main resort area. The building itself, including the bedrooms, is pleasantly decorated and fresh in appearance. The garden is attractive and well-maintained and the hotel has its own small rocky beach.
We have been visiting Paphos at least twice per year for 16 years, often in high season, and have stayed at several 4 and 5* hotels in the area. This time we came to St George's for a change. Ironically their slogan is: â¦where pleasure is served with pleasure! The big problem is that I can honestly state that we have never before experienced such an appalling standard of service! For example:
- waiting staff are unfriendly and do not greet us when we go to the restaurant; usually they do not even bother to reply to our own greeting of 'kalh mera' or 'kalh spera'. In most cases, we simply get a sullen-faced 'Drink?' or, more often, we are simply ignored! One of the waiters was actually rude to my 15 year old son when he offered to write our room number down for him as he was having difficulty understanding us.
- the standard of chamber-service is very low. In the 5 days that we have been staying here, the toiletries in our rooms have not been replenished so this evening they had run out completely; additionally, the bins have not been emptied and a plate of cake was left in the room on the table for 2 days until I threw it away and washed the plate myself;
- in the evenings, the tables on the bar terrace are not cleaned: used ashtrays and dirty glasses are left there - in last night's case, until this morning;
- on the two occasions when we have sat on the bar terrace, we have been ignored for periods in excess of 20 minutes. Last night went up to the staff 3 times to ask to be served and were waiting more than 30 minutes for our drinks;
- although 'towels are provided', on our first day when we went to collect our pool towels, we were told they had run out. It was only when I insisted that the staff finally found some towels for us.
- guests are allowed to change their pool towels every 3 days, which, in our experience, is unheard of! in every other hotel we have stayed in, whilst encouraging the protection of the environment, towels are changed on demand, and as necessary.
- there are not enough sunbeds for all the guests and it is virtually impossible to get a sunbed anywhere near the swimming pool, which makes it extremely difficult to relax when on holiday with children. The practice here is that guests are reserving sunbeds by putting their towels out the night before - although the management has assured us that they do not allow this practice.
Although our stay here is on an 'all-inclusive' basis, we have not benefitting from the food and drink that is included in our package because the overall poor/ lack of service has meant that we have spent a minimal amount of time in the hotel.
My conclusion is that St George's doesn't even come close to its meeting its claim: â¦where pleasure is served with pleasure!. Unfortunately the overall poor standard of service leads to a rather stressful, unpleasant experience. I would recommend that would-be clients look elsewhere...More
JackieBedford, Felbridge, United Kingdom
GREAT HOTEL FOR COUPLE AND TEENAGER
I have just returned from a 2 week holiday with my partner and 17 year old son and absolutely loved this hotel. We arrived at the hotel just before midnight in time for a lovely drink and a platter of sandwiches. We were then welcomed to our beautiful sea view room which was spotless and remained so throughout our stay. We were so close to the beach with lots of activities - extra cost for jet-ski, banana boat etc although we did not partake we just watched as it was too hot to try!! This said it was fine for us as we spent time in the sea which is great as we were in a small cove great for those scared of what's in the open ocean (me!!) The beach is small however this was great as there are plenty of free sun loungers on the raised beach area and grass area and also around the pool.
Food amazing if you do not find something to eat I would be very surprised, the manager and the staff in the evening restaurant were amazing and friendly faces every evening thank you. Please ensure you have the right dress code for evening as they have a certain standard men no shorts!! Lovely atmosphere to eat in and everyone made the effort to dress up.
Heat- during the summer months it gets very hot in the day, please be careful if you do drink in the day in Cyprus it is very hot so stick to soft drinks for your health. We all love a drink so be sensible in the sun x
Gym - great we used it between 1 and 3pm and took a dip in the indoor spa pool which was great as it was freezing, lovely for the skin and very peaceful for those having spa treatments.
Spa- great massages and a beautiful atmosphere and the spa staff are friendly and welcoming thank you spa staff for allowing us to enjoy your company whilst we lazed around the amazing indoor pool spa area.
Reception staff, management and activities staff are great and a special thank you to our cleaners who spotlessly cleaned the room every day and provided fresh towels, coffee, tea and milk.
Wonderful touches at this hotel and absolutely could not fault I will be returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To sum up my experience 2 weeks - great sleeps, weight scales in room fab so I actually lost a 11b by end holiday, healthy food, gorgeous puds, great gym, cold indoor pool, spa treatments, walks to Paphos, swimming in a sea surrounded by a cove, good entertainment thank you so much xxxxxxxxxx WIFI IN ROOMS BONUSMore
The hotel location is absolutely lovely.
We stayed for 5 nights and booked a sea view room. The room was very clean, refurnished recently and modern. Our view was astonishing! What a lovely sunset!
The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was clean thoughout our staying to a high standard.
The pool is great, but we were not lucky enough to find empty sunbeds aeound the pool. There is a rule for this but we havent seen anyone taking action.
The service was great except from the sunset restaurant. We were very dissapointed as we waited for twenty minutes to take the order and 1 hour and fifteen minutes to be served. The burger was burnt and dry. Other tables made complaints also. The chef came out and apologized.
The entertainment can be improved; we enjoyed the casino night and the dance show at the amphitheatre. The coctails at the Ammos beach bar reaaalllyyy reallyyyyy need improvement.
The prices are reasonable.
Even though i am a smoker, if you are outdoors in the breakfast area there is a section for smokers in order not to bother other customers that want to sit outside. Hoerver, i noticed thst only few went to the smoking area, including myself, and the rest were freely tosmoke anywhere. I would except some kind of comment/remark from the management or service as there were kids around.
The breakfast was lovely. Even though we were only on a bb basis, we tried the dinner service and we were glad to do so, so that on our next visit we can book HB.
Thank you for the hospitality, we will certainly return to the hotel soon.
Stephanie P, Nicosia, Cyprus
All Front Show.
Would not recommend this hotel for entertainment for children, or adults found it dead. Nothing whatsoever. Would not return. I suggest you employ a good entertainment manager. Found this place boring. Swimming pool only. Good if sun worshiper. Staff put towels on beds at 2.am for friends and family. Saw this every night. All beds gone by 7.30 am. How sad. Sad people. Too far out from any life whatsoever ever. Only for the lovely staff in shop, hairdressers and maids no communication at all with hotel management. Would like to compliment the lovely guy who held bingo sessions, so educated in language wasting your time son move on,so handsome and friendly unfortunately no back up. I will never return to Cyprus again. Very disappointed always thought it a friendly place, but did not feel it.More