The pool makes a beautiful focal point to this hotel, surrounded by palm trees and padded sunbeds, and with the bar just steps away you’d be tempted to stay here for days. When you do want to venture off a little, there’s a spa gym and bowling. And for evening meals choose between the Italian and buffet restaurant. There's also a Mediterranean place in summer.
Sports & Activities
There's a tennis court at the hotel, which is floodlit, so you can hit a ball about after the sun has set if you want to.
You can dip in and out of a few fitness sessions during the day, including pilates, yoga and aqua aerobics in the pool.
- Pool table*
- Table tennis
- Outdoor short mat bowling*
- Golf courses
- Dance co-ordinatorDancing is a popular pastime at this hotel, and offers resident dance leaders from November to April who provide complimentary lessons and classes. Held throughout the day and in the evenings specialising in Sequence, Ballrooms and Latin dancing from beginners through to professionals.
Food & Drink
Of the four restaurants, three are à la cartes. The Mediterranean restaurant is open in summer and is one of the highlights of the dining scene, thanks to its sea-view al fresco terrace.
The buffet restaurant keeps things interesting with themed menus throughout the week. Dishes are inspired by the likes of Cypriot folklore and the Far East.
- Thalassa Mediterranean à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [19.00-23.00]
- Christiana à la carte restaurant*Opening Times: [18.30-22.00] If you're staying in a superior room or suite, you can pop into the restaurant for an exclusive breakfast until 11am. There's an à la carte waiting service for dinner, as well as a buffet and a weekly flambé night. Your stay includes two visits to the à la carte restaurants and gentlemen are required to wear trousers.
- Regina Italian à la carte and buffet restaurant*Opening Times: [12.00-22.00] Offering a buffet lunch and an Italian à la carte dinner. To fill the gap in the afternoon, snacks, desserts, ice-cream and hot beverages are available. You'll have two free visits per week to the à la carte restaurants in the hotel if you're staying All Inclusive. Additional visits are available, but charges do apply.
- A la carte dining*A la carte dining is available in the Christina, Italian and Mediterranean restaurants.
- Odysseas international buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 18.30-22.00] Offering buffet breakfast and dinner, with international, Greek and Mediterranean themed nights as well as show cooking. You'll also have the option of table d'hote menu. The restaurant is air-conditioned and outdoor seating overlooking the pool and sea is available.
- Captain Cook pool barOpening Times: [10.00-23.00] Captain Cook's pool bar offers refreshing drinks, snacks and ice-creams. It's worth noting that the bar is open from 10am 'til 6pm in winter.
- Sports barOpening Times: [17.00-24.00] Showing major sports matches on the satellite TV.
- Marco Polo cocktail barOpening Times: [17.00-24.00] Marco Polo is a fantastic bar offering all manner of cocktails and coffees.
- Poseidonas barOpen at the discretion of the management.
Health & Beauty
The Elixir Spa is a sanctuary of a place, lit by candles and scented with incense. The treatment menu features indulgences like colour therapy baths and thalasso treatments.
Not all spa treatments take place inside. There are open-air massage areas near the beach where you can have massages in view of the sea.
- Nail studio*Whether you want to treat your nails to a touch glamour or just tidy up those cuticles, the Nail studio is the place to be. You'll find the studio in the Elixir spa.
- Elixir Spa*Opening Times: [08.00-20.00] There's a large selection of treatments such as therapeutic massages, Oriental therapies or hydrotherapy. To complete your spa experience, you can choose from a steam bath, the sauna or a few minutes in the relaxation room.
- Two saunas*
- Whirlpool baths
- GymOpening Times: [17.00-20.00] The gym has cardio and strength training equipment, such as a rowing machine, treadmills and exercise bikes.
- Hairdressing*The hairdresser offering anything from trims to wedding styles.
- Steam room*
- Relaxation room*
- Hydrotherapy room*
The evening entertainment is laid-back. Catch live music and singing duos each night, and there’s a cocktail party once a week, too.
There are three bars to hop between in the evenings. Shoot pool in the sports bar or linger over a cocktail in Marco Polo.
- Folklore shows
- Manager's cocktail partyEvery Thursday from 19.00, the manager of the hotel hosts a cocktail party out on the terrace in summer, and indoors at 18.30 in winter.
- Satellite TVYou'll find a satellite TV in the sports bar.
- Themed nights
- Evening entertainment programme
You approach the curvy outdoor swimming pool through palm-lined paths. When you get there, you can choose a sunlounger.
In addition to the outdoor pool, there’s an indoor one, which comes with a whirlpool bath. This one’s heated, so it offers a warm welcome in winter.
- Outdoor poolPadded sunbeds, parasols and towels line the terrace, while the main focal point is the pool bar.
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [07.00-20.00]
- Pool towels
- Storage room for golf clubs
- Free Wi-Fi zonesThere will be zones around the hotel.
- Beach sunbeds with parasols
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here