The beachfront Atlantica Miramare Beach is a contemporary hotel that offers a relaxing pool scene and first-class dining.
This hotel is pulled right up next to a beach, so you can get to the sand in a few steps. Take a 10-minute drive along the shoreline, and you’ll come across the area’s marina and a line-up of seafront tavernas.
Inside, the hotel is really stylish. We’re talking coffee and cream-coloured sofas in a softly lit lobby, a red-on-red restaurant, and all-white wicker sofas in a bar terrace that floats over a koi carp pond.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast at Thalassa, and if you are going on an excursion, you can request to have an early breakfast. Lunch is an extensive buffet of snacks, salads, home-made burgers, pizzas and sandwiches, with a special menu for children. Come evening, there's another delicious buffet spread, with themed nights and an extensive wine menu for you to choose from. To top off the dishes on offer, you'll be able to enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea from the terrace. Gentlemen must wear long trousers in the restaurant for evening meals.
These spacious, classic-style junior suites come with a balcony that overlooks the ocean. They have a king-size bed, and a lounge area. And you'll also find free Wi-Fi, a minibar*, a flatscreen TV, and air-conditioning that's available from May - October.
Travelife Gold is awarded to hotels that demonstrate industry-leading sustainability practice. In other words, properties that are both greener and fairer to the environment, their employees and local communities.
The single reason I am giving this hotel average ration is food, the rest is great.
starting with the good points:
- hotel is away from main road, quite surrounding therefore
- seaview room is a must, the view is almost 180 degrees and its simply wonderful! Sunsets must be spend on the balcony, colors of the sky are magnificent. The sea very close, so you can hear it in the room all the time, beautiful sounds.
- very friendly staff. We were constantly coming to diner 15-20 minutes before closing time and they were still very nice, don't close food display at exact closing time.
- comfortable beds. We has standard room and it was perfectly fine - enough space for everything. We brought nice comfy chairs form the room to the balcony and housekeeper did not attempt to bring it back, despite rainy weather at times, was very convenient.
- a lot of sunbeds, some of them behind the glass - reason became apparent to us when windy weather occurred. :-) There was no shortage of sunbeds but we stayed for New Year, therefore can't comment regarding busier summer time.
- nice SPA. Friendly personal, nice atmosphere. I have tried peeling and massage, both were good. In fact peeling was simply great!! The best I ever tried! They use some organic Australian firm for cosmetics in the spa, for peeling as well. Must try.
- bus stop is 5 minutes walking form hotel, can take you along the coastline easily and cheap.
- in standard rooms there are no bathrobes or tea and coffee making facilities. But you can hire bathrobe for 5 euros per stay and for 3 euros per day per person tea and coffee making facilities with plenty of supplies. Also can buysleepers for 3 euros. We found it very convenient - if you want to pay less for standard room you can just add things you like on "pay as you go" basis.
The only downside was food. It was just not tasty. For the whole week (we had HB) 2 nights dinner was ok, it were Asian nights. The rest you can occasionally find something tasty, but mostly not. Being on HB you have to pay at dinner for any drinks, including water. If you want coffee, you can make it yourself from same coffee machine they use for breakfast, will cost you 3 euros.
For breakfast we just could not find anything with nice taste. They make eggs in the oil! Instead of frying them on normal hot surface, they let eggs swim in the oil. I understand that this way it is easy to manage the cooking and you don't burn eggs, but this is so unhealthy! Perhaps during summer season they have more food variety, but for NY week we had 3 corners of food with exactly same food. Looks kind of sad.
We were so disappointed in the food that decided to have very little to eat at the hotel and eat outside. Which added costs to the vacation. You can have very nice meal for two with drinks for 50 euros. So if you are with children, cost can add up pretty fast.
Also if you want to use safe box in your room it will cost 3 euros per day, which is excessive in my opinion for this category of hotel.
Overall this is great hotel (4 stars really, not 5) with not nice food. We will stay there again with pleasure, but eat definitely outside.
Speaking of eating outside - nice tavern just next to hotel called Seville. And absolutely fantastic food chain called Ocean Basket - get to main road, turn right, within 5 min walking you will see it. They have only seafood, but what seafood!!! Scampies are the best. Actually everything is sooo tasty! Very good prices.More
An ok hotel in Limassol Cyprus. The location is perfect for a holiday visit to Cyprus. In my case I was there for business and then there must be better places to stay. Breakfast buffet was good, personnel is very nice, and the price was more than fair.More
This was a business trip and the hotel was a good host. The food was good and the rooms were clean if a little functional. Good as a base for work but not somewhere I would holiday. Access to the castle area and the various bars required a taxi ride.More
John R, 187054
The best hotel ever!
This hotel is amazing. From the minute we got there we was treated like royalty! Hot flannels and champagne on arrival! The 2nd night we had a complimentary 5 course meal that was amazing! The all inclusive food was brilliant and the drinks were fab! The staff couldn't have been nicer. The hotel its self was perfect and a beautiful design! They made my partners 30th birthday a very special one by surprising us with champagne in our room and a birthday cake! Overall the best holiday we've both had and they made it even more special as it was our first holiday together! Many thanks to everyone and a special thanks to Maria, Andreas and Anna for making us feel at home!! See you again in the upcoming future !! More
Booked the holiday through Thomson. Was promised a platinum service. We were advised that the hotel was five stars. The hotel foyer was beautifully decorated for Christmas. On arrival, we were treated to a glass of champagne each and clean face towels were handed out to clean our faces and hands. We arrived late and so missed the dinner, however, a cold choice of food were left for us in the room as well as a bottle of wine. We were also given a lunch voucher to use. The reasons, the hotel was marked down are; the bathroom was quite small, the shower curtain was so long that it make the bath tub too tiny. You have to pay for water and juices at dinner time. Also, there were no tea making facilities in the room. Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful and the rest of them were not. For the price we paid, it was good value for money but not the 5 star we were told the hotel was. Would I stay there again, probably yes but I will bring my own shower curtain and kettle. More