A great-looking pool and a sandy beach on standby make these apartments a sure-fire hit.
Beach lovers get a great deal at these apartments. There’s a sandy one just a few minutes’ walk away and it comes with bars and restaurants. Plus Ayia Napa and Nissi Beach are both about 15 to 20 minutes away on foot.
The main focus is the pool – a curvy number with a separate whirlpool bath and kids’ pool. Food-wise, there’s a buffet restaurant and waiter-service lunch. Meanwhile, the entertainment includes karaoke and parrot shows.
First Choice Kids’ Club caters for 3 to 11 year olds – so brothers and sisters can join in the fun together. And most of it’s completely free. It runs 5 days a week and – outside of peak season – there are parent and toddler sessions for under 3s, too. For your peace of mind, all First Choice Kids’ Club staff have advance DBS checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times. Plus there’s a strict sign-in and out system.
1 bedroom apartment sleeps up to 4 people with twin or double beds, kitchenette with 2 electric rings, mini-oven and radio. Includes maid service 3 times a week and a radio. Safety deposit boxes and air-conditioning in the lounge are available for an extra charge.
We've just returned from a one week stay at the TM Gardens. It's a perfectly good small, friendly resort, really easy for the kids to make new friends and play in the pool all day. Main good points for us:
- kids club and first choice reps were great, on every day except weds and Sundays
- pool is small and friendly, and no need to reserve sun beds - easy enough to find several together even in the afternoon.
- lunch is a la carte, plenty of choice and great food
- good drinks and cocktails included in the all inclusive - made that bit stinger if you throw in the odd tip every now and again ;-)
- rooms were spacious, and very clean. Although in the main building above reception rather than the separate villas, we found rooms 24-27 were the best as had great pool views but were also high enough to see the sea too!
- laz is great and keeps you entertained all day, six days a week. Great guy, even if he is a villa fan!!
- far enough from the younger crowds of ayia napa, but just a 25 min walk in down the main road, or 5 mins round the corner to Sandy beach which is much nicer. 2.50 per lounger/parasol all day on the beach - and take your snorkels!
A couple of reasons why we gave it only four out of five:
- we knew the resort was small, but perhaps a bit too small. Enough for the kids with the pool etc. but not much else for adults apart from the odd game of pool, so if you're not a complete full time sun worshipper, it does get a bit monotonous.
- as it's small, there's not as many people to cater for, so there's not loads of choices for breakfast and dinner. There's enough, and the food is good but again a bit monotonous after a week.
- air con in the lounge - 6 euros per day is ridiculous. It's on automatically for the bedroom but if you have kids in the lounge, you'll need it on. Not good considering we paid for AI. At least the fridge was on free of charge unlike I've read in previous posts that they charge for that too. Safe is also 10 euros for the week and you also have to pay to use the sauna/steam room, not that you that in the August heat!
- kids club evening session timings were a bit strange - chocolate and tea parties 6-8pm for additional charge. Silly that your child goes to that then comes out for dinner. I know it's not a holiday village, but should be the other way round in my opinion!
Overall, good for families and a good location, but not sure we would return.
annie2156, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
"Gets better every time"
Just returned from the gardens, for the 3rd year in a row, there isn't enough words to describe this place, from the cleaners, to the waiters, bar staff, laz who does the entertainment, is an absolute brilliant guy who can't do enough to keep you entertained, Maria on reception always smiling and happy to help, food and drinks are out of this world, special mention to Loukas, florin , lakis, takis, pani, metodi, and not forgetting the wonderful Thomas, already booked for next year, as this place is out of this world.More
Best holiday ever
In a great location, a short walk from Ayia Napa and Nissi Beach. I really liked that it was not a massive complex but small and friendly. The apartments are spacious and cleaned immaculately every day.
Plenty on the menu to choose from, something for everyone.
All the restaurant and bar staff are fabulous, nothing is too much trouble. But the one person that really made our holiday was Laz, he keeps the entertainment going all day through to the evening, entertaining both kids and adults, for those that want to join in, which helps create friendships and fun times!
Only negative was the rule to be able to keep our room on, another family had asked 20mins before us and could but we were advised no as we hadn't given enough notice. Put a bit of a downside on our last day, and was has brought my score down from a 5 to a 4. More
Just perfect ð
We returned from a weeks family holiday at Tasia Maris Garden's this morning. This place is absolutely beautiful. The staff are all lovely, my daughter particularly liked loukas the barman he had a lot of time for the children in the evenings, laz the entertainer was fab, and maria the maid is a lovely lady. The apartments are spacious and spotless We stayed in 22a and it was perfectly placed by the pool and central to everything. It had a lovely little terrace to sit out on. We paid extra for the air conditioning in the main living area- well worth it because it at this time of year. The beds were fine as all slept well. The food is fantastic- buffet style for breakfast and dinner. Lunch time you order from an extensive menu, plus snacks are available in between. The choice is huge and caters for all tastes.
The pool is lovely, its so pretty lit up at night.. the hotel is central to lots of shops and in walking distance to ayia napa strip. The fair and the harbour are close by.. During our time there we visited nissi beach which is beautiful, the water park, we wenr out on the Black Pearl boat - which is brilliant and also the Nemo Submarine which was also great.. fantastic place for a family holiday. More
soxycat, south wales
We came back from this hotel last week and I haven't managed to get over my holiday blues yet!! Although I am sure our holiday was made even better by the friends we made, this hotel was fantastic! The rooms are clean and spacious with the maids coming in every day. My only complaint is the extra charge for the air conditioning in the rooms - especially if like us you have children sleeping in the lounge area. The restaurant is spotless with a large variety of food every day - maybe not the best I have had at an all inclusive but you wont go hungry! Lakis and his team work hard to make sure everyone is happy. The pool bar is great for daytime snacks and a cold drink and Lukas and his smiling face keep everyone well lubricated in the evening! Wi-fi was dodgy while we were there but I understand this has now been sorted out. And of course - I would never be forgiven if I didn't mention Laz who looks after the entertainment.... Laz is on site on and off all day right through until 11pm running all sorts of games, quizzes, mini disco, bingo, darts.... the list goes on! He has become our new friend and I hope we stay in touch!
Would we go back - hell yes!!!!!More