This sanctuary-like hotel has plenty of designer style – and its location is second to none.
Completely rebuilt in 2007, the Napa Mermaid is the epitome of fresh, modern design. Its pool area is ultra-stylish, with cream loungers and sofas on the sundeck. And there’s a chic cocktail bar for the evenings.
It’s in a quiet part of town, just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Ayia Napa. Across the road is Grecian Beach, so sea views are par for the course.
Offering themed buffet dinners and fine dining in the trendy, modern set restaurant. Snacks and à la carte meal options are also available here. Smart casual dress code is required at dinner, gentleman are asked to wear long trousers. Children's early meals and highchairs are available.
Napa Mermaid is one of the places you cant regret going. Starting from the decorations, ambience and design, they are Asian inspired and aimed to help the guests relax by soaking into the Jacuzzi or the pool. The staff is always there to help, and they are mostly Cypriots. We had the Half Board package so we had the opportunity to taste both dinner and breakfast. He variety of the food and the quality will blow you away. Prepare yourself and come with an empty stomach. Rooms are clean and with everything you need, including kettle for your afternoon tea. Napa Mermaid is truly a great hotel that you shall miss leaving behind.More
Whilst the hotel is bigger than expected, the service is very good. I was allowed to change my room to one side facing the sea and the town. The location was perfect, just on the outskirts of the town The rooms were clean and well decorated in a minimalist style and I had a bath! I really liked the bath/shower gel, shampoo etc too.
When we asked for a recommendation for food we were booked in to the Napa Taverna which was delightful and Aiya Napa wasn't nearly as badly touristy as I thought it would be.
Moving on, the breakfast was wonderful with great service. The bar was good and the spa was marvellous with a great deal on Elemis treatments which we took advantage of.
All in all a great stay at a reasonable price.More
Excelent Hotel and Staff
I try to write my review simplified:
* Staff : Very helpful , the real meaning of hospitality I have to congratulate the Hotel manager for such nice staffs , just say your needs and you will see they will do their best .
* Location : A very nice and quiet place in Ayia Napa , close to a clean beach. I myself Like Ayia Napa more than Larnaca Especially if your are looking for a private and quiet place.
* Food and Restaurant : Very nice breakfast and dinner
* inside pool and Sauna : The indoor pool is so lovely , Especially an area which you can sit and relax with a nice view outside .
* Outside Pool : Nice with enough space around
* Room : room size is a bit small but bed is so comfortable and clean
* Room Type : I was in Sea view room but I think Pool view rooms have a very nice view too So I suggest this two type of rooms.
* Wifi internet : Free and has coverage every where , but don't forget to ask reception because the Wifi is hidden .
* Bar : Live music at night and a warm atmosphere .
* Who I recommend : I recommend this hotel to every type of travelers.
* Will I return to Napa Mermaid again ? DefinitelyMore
Off season stay
I've spent 5 nights in the mermaid Napa hotel in March 2015 , I've chosen this hotel randomly as most of the places around were closed for the season. ive Booked a junior suite over looking the sea,, as it shows in the pictures I've uploaded the suite is spacious and very comfortable with a designated seating area and a balcony. The only regret I found was the sea view from the room, unfortunately the hotel does not have a direct access to the beach as it is not directly located on the beach but it is across the road which mean you can still enjoy the view however from a distance. The dining room was clean ,spacious and offers big variety of breakfast items as well. I've tried the restaurant/ bar once for lunch and it offered quality food as well. Outside the hotel a bus stop is located few minutes walk and on the other direction you can take a short walk to the town center with many restaurants and shops located on both sides of the road . The hotel hair dresser is worth trying as well and very reasonably priced. In general the hotel has a pleasant atmosphere and good staff ... Overall Nice stay no complains worth the visit.More
Anisah M, Kuwait City, Kuwait
Took a romantic getaway trip with my girlfriend! Amazing staff great location very clean and comfy bedrooms!!!all request we're met on arrival!! Simply AMazing!!! Any help needed u could find great receptionists to help with ur any need!!!! PS breakfast was also great :)