Sports top the facilities list at this sea-view hotel. You can do everything here from football to basketball. Then, if you want to try watersports, you can hire equipment from huts on the beach, a 5-minute walk away. Evenings are full of entertainment. After dinner, there’s a nightly show in the theatre, and each one is designed with families in mind.
Sports & Activities
The hotel has a small sporting empire that includes beach volleyball nets, basketball and mini-football courts.
You can take a beginner’s ‘introduction to scuba’ class in the pool when you stay here. For all other water sports*, visit the vendors on the beach, 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Aqua aerobics
- Multi-sports court
- Soft play areaOpening Times: [08.00-24.00] For children aged 3-4 years.
- Chess board
- Pool table*
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- Water bikes*
- PlaygroundWith climbing frames for the children to explore. There's also seating for parents.
- TennisIf you'd like to play a game of tennis, you'll need to book the court at reception.
- Mountain bike hire*
Food & Drink
The hotel has 2 restaurants. One is a buffet set-up, where there’s a special buffet area that’s just for children.
The hotel’s a la carte restaurant is lit by candles. From its windows, you can look out over the Mediterranean Sea.
- Triantafylla buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sit either indoors or al fresco on the terrace with beautiful views of the sea. You'll be able to enjoy show cooking, a section for healthy eaters and one for children. Early meals can also be arranged. Tea, biscuits and coffee are available between 4pm and 5pm and light snacks are available until 11.45pm. Themed evenings are held 7 nights a week and there's a children buffet with seating area. There is a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers for evening meals.
- Kids' diningOpening Times: [12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] At the buffet restaurant.
- 2 pool barsOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Offering a selection of cocktails, soft and alcoholic drinks. If you’re feeling peckish there are snacks on offer, savoury options include sandwiches and pies. Or if you've got a sweet tooth there's popcorn and ice-cream. The pool bars are open in the summer months.
- Mesogios international and local cuisine restaurantOpening Times: [12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] You'll get 1 free visit here per stay, and you'll need to reserve a table in advance. There's a dress code too, and gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers in the evening.
- Meridian lounge bar and terraceOpening Times: [10.00-01.00] You'll be able to grab a drink and a snack here. There's comfy seating, a TV and a selection of soft, hot and alcoholic drinks. Snacks include sandwiches, pies, ice-cream and popcorn. And to top it off, the evening entertainment is held here.
- A la carte dining1 free visit per stay at Mesogios international and local cuising restaurant.
Health & Beauty
The hotel has a gym and a separate exercise room that’s dedicated to aerobics. You can also pay a bit more to use a sauna and steam room after your workout.
- GymOpening Times: [08.15-18.00] There's a variety of equipment to help you keep you in shape. If you like to follow a fitness regime, there's exercise classes in the summer months.
- Whirlpool bathOpening Times: [08.15-18.00] The whirlpool bath is available in winter.
- Health club*The sauna and steam bath are open from 8.15am 'til 6.15pm, and you're entitled to use the facilities once during your stay. Massage treatments are on offer from 10am 'til 6.15pm.
- Steam bath*
- Body wraps*
Time is swallowed up easily in the evenings here. There’s a show on every night in the theatre and the acts swap and change from magicians to musicians to comedy acts.
The entertainment is toned down a bit during winter, but you can still expect the likes of live music and quizzes.
- Meet Thomson the Dog
- Evening entertainment programmeOpening Times: [18.30-23.00] A jam-packed programme with games, competitions, live music, magic and international shows.
- Live shows
- Live music
- Soft winter entertainment
- Thomson Kids' ClubDesigned for 3 to 11 year olds, Thomson Kids’ Club offers 2 hours of activities, 5 or 6 days a week. And that includes at least 3 evenings. It’s split into sections, with Tots for 3 to 5 year olds, Team for 6 to 8s, and Tribe for 9 to 11s. Best of all, most kids’ clubs activities are completely free. And outside of peak season, there are parent and toddler sessions 3 days a week, too. For your peace of mind, all Thomson Kids’ Club staff have advance CRB checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times.
There are 4 pools here. Three of them are outdoors, and two have infinity edges that make it hard to work out where the pool ends and the ocean begins.
In addition to 2 outdoor infinity pools, the hotel is home to an indoor pool that's heated in winter. Plus, little ones get 2 pools all to themselves.
- 2 infinity poolsOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] Set along the coastline these huge pools come with beautiful views over the Mediterranean Sea.
- Pool towels
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] Heated in the winter.
- Children's poolOpening Times: [09.00-18.00]
- Parent and baby room
- Beach towel service
- 24-hour on call doctor*
- Free Wi-Fi zonesFree Wi-Fi zones.
- Beach sunbeds and parasols*
- Money exchange*Opening Times: [07.30-23.00]
- Laundry service*
- Thomson crècheFor 0 to 3-year-olds.
- Internet area*With 2 computers.
- LoungeYou'll find the TV room in the lobby, it comes complete with armchairs and a flatscreen TV with some BBC channels.
- Mini-marketOpening Times: [08.00-23.00] Offering some holiday essentials such as snacks, drinks, toys for the sea, suncream and stamps.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
Online savings - Refers to an online discount of 10% on August and 9% on September & October on holidays and applies to the basic adult cost before supplements. Available on package holidays booked online departing between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014 Online discount only applies to package holidays booked on firstchoice.co.uk and does not apply to flight only, accommodation only and tailor made flight+hotel bookings. Online discount is not combinable with free Child Places.
Free child places - Free kids offer applies to new bookings only, on selected summer 2014 holidays, subject to limited availability. Only 1 free kids place is available in each selected hotel room or selected apartment type or villa with 2 full paying adults. Other children must pay the full brochure price. Available on First Choice holidays only. Free child places may not be combinable with other discounts.