Sports top the facilities list at this sea-view hotel. You can do everything here from football to archery. Then, if you want to try watersports, you can hire equipment from huts on the beach, a 5-minute walk away. Evenings are full of entertainment. After dinner, there’s a nightly show in the theatre, and each one is designed with families in mind.
Sports & Activities
The hotel has a small sporting empire that includes beach volleyball nets, basketball and mini-football courts. You can also try archery while you’re here.
You can take a beginner’s ‘introduction to scuba’ class in the pool when you stay here. For all other water sports*, visit the vendors on the beach, 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Mountain bike hire*
- TennisIf you'd like to play a game of tennis, you'll need to book the court at reception.
- PlaygroundWith swings and climbing frames for the children to explore. There's also seating for parents.
- Water bikes*
- Water polo
- Table tennis
- Pool table*
- Soft play areaOpening Times: [08.00-24.00] For children aged 3-4 years.
- Chess board
- Multi-sports court
- Aqua aerobics
Food & Drink
The hotel has 2 restaurants. One is a buffet set-up, where there’s a special buffet area that’s just for children.
The hotel’s a la carte restaurant is lit by candles. From its windows, you can look out over the Mediterranean Sea.
- A la carte dining1 free visit per stay at Mesogios international and local cuising restaurant.
- Meridian lounge bar and terraceOpening Times: [10.00-01.00] You'll be able to grab a drink and a snack here. There's comfy seating, a TV and a selection of soft, hot and alcoholic drinks. Snacks include sandwiches, pies, ice-cream and popcorn. And to top it off, the evening entertainment is held here.
- Mesogios international and local cuisine restaurantOpening Times: [12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] You'll get 1 free visit here per stay, and you'll need to reserve a table in advance. There's a dress code too, and gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers in the evening.
- 2 pool barsOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Offering a selection of cocktails, soft and alcoholic drinks. If you’re feeling peckish there are plenty of snacks on offer, savoury options include sandwiches and pies. Or if you've got a sweet tooth there's popcorn and ice-cream. The pool bars are open in the summer months.
- Kids' diningOpening Times: [12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] At the buffet restaurant.
- Triantafylla buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 12.00-15.00, 18.30-21.30] Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sit either indoors or al fresco on the terrace with beautiful views of the sea. You'll be able to enjoy show cooking, a section for healthy eaters and one for children. Early meals can also be arranged. Tea, biscuits and coffee are available between 4pm and 5pm and light snacks are available until 11.45pm. Themed evenings are held 7 nights a week and there's a children buffet with seating area. There is a dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear long trousers for evening meals.
Health & Beauty
The hotel has a gym and a separate exercise room that’s dedicated to aerobics. You can also pay a bit more to use a sauna and steam room after your workout.
- Body wraps*
- Steam bath*
- Health club*The sauna and steam bath are open from 8.15am 'til 6.15pm, and you're entitled to use the facilities once during your stay. Massage treatments are on offer from 10am 'til 6.15pm.
- Whirlpool bathOpening Times: [08.15-18.00]
- GymOpening Times: [08.15-18.00] There's a variety of equipment to help you keep you in shape. If you like to follow a fitness regime, there's exercise classes in the summer months.
Time is swallowed up easily in the evenings here. There’s a show on every night in the theatre and the acts swap and change from magicians to musicians to comedy acts.
The entertainment is toned down a bit during winter, but you can still expect the likes of live music and quizzes.
- Thomson Kids' ClubDesigned for 3 to 11 year olds, Thomson Kids’ Club offers 2 hours of activities, 5 or 6 days a week. And that includes at least 3 evenings. It’s split into sections, with Tots for 3 to 5 year olds, Team for 6 to 8s, and Tribe for 9 to 11s. Best of all, most kids’ clubs activities are completely free. And outside of peak season, there are parent and toddler sessions 3 days a week, too. For your peace of mind, all Thomson Kids’ Club staff have advance CRB checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times.
- Evening entertainment programmeOpening Times: [18.30-23.00] A jam-packed programme with games, competitions, live music, magic and international shows.
- Live shows
- Live music
- Soft winter entertainment
- Meet Thomson the Dog
There are 4 pools here. Three of them are outdoors, and two have infinity edges that make it hard to work out where the pool ends and the ocean begins.
In addition to 2 outdoor infinity pools, the hotel is home to a heated indoor pool. Plus, little ones get 2 pools all to themselves.
- 2 children's poolsOpening Times: [09.00-18.00]
- Indoor poolOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] Heated in the winter.
- Pool towels
- 2 infinity poolsOpening Times: [09.00-18.00] Set along the coastline these huge pools come with beautiful views over the Mediterranean Sea.
- Mini-marketOpening Times: [08.00-23.00] Offering some holiday essentials such as snacks, drinks, toys for the sea, suncream and stamps.
- LoungeYou'll find the TV room in the lobby, it comes complete with armchairs and a flatscreen TV with some BBC channels.
- Internet area*With 2 computers.
- Thomson crècheFor 0 to 3-year-olds.
- Laundry service*
- Money exchange*Opening Times: [07.30-23.00]
- Beach sunbeds and parasols*
- Free Wi-Fi zonesFree Wi-Fi zones.
- Parent and baby room
- Beach towel service
- 24-hour on call doctor*
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here