The pool scene is great at this place – there are 5 to pick from, including an activity pool, an adults-only pool with a swim-up bar, and a separate pool for the little ones with tipping buckets. There’s plenty to do activity-wise too, with kayaks*, football and yoga. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to mealtimes, options include the main restaurant Spoon, which dishes up a buffet spread, a Tapas restaurant and a Mexican cooking up local treats.
Sports & Activities
You can set your own pace when it comes to activities, rather than relying on a coach or instructor for motivation. You can go kayaking*, for example, or start up a game of beach football.
Children’s time is eaten up in the hotel-run club, Azulitos Play House. There’s a toy-filled children's room here, too, and activities for smaller guests include things like tennis lessons.
- YogaJust head to the beach palapa to take part.
- Beach football
- Pool table
- Beach volleyball
- Games roomEquipped with a Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii™ and Xbox 360™
Food & Drink
Dining is the feather in Sensatori Resort Mexico’s cap. There are 6 restaurants to choose from, including a tapas place and a traditional Mexican.
Le Chique is a highlight of the dining scene here. This over-18s restaurant specialises in experimental cuisine. You take a journey through 8 courses when you’re here.
- Zocalo Mexican restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.00, 12.00-16.00, 17.30-22.00] There are lots of Mexican treats to tempt you, such as tacos, fajitas and burritos. With a pizza menu and a kids' menu also on offer.
- Le Chique restaurantOpening Times: [18.00-22.00] This adults-only restaurant comes with a plush lounge, ideal for enjoying a cocktail and the evening entertainment. Starting with an 8-course meal, which is part of the Gourmet Inclusive set-up, this place really does aim to provide you with an unforgettable experience. The restaurant is closed 1 day a week so don't forget to make your reservation in advance. If you'd like to try the full 14 courses, an extra charge will apply. For over 18s only. There's a dress code here, men must wear long trousers at dinner.
- Tapaz restaurantOpening Times: [17.30-22.30] This tapas-style scene offers dishes for sharing, where the chefs prepare and present the meals straight to you. The tables are large so its the ideal opportunity to enjoy a meal with friends and family.
- Zavaz restaurantOpening Times: [07.00-10.30, 12.00-15.00, 17.30-22.00] Offering Caribbean delights with a variety of traditional dishes and beverages. Between the hours of 12pm and 3pm you can try the gourmet boutique burger.
- Swim-up bar WaveOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] This huge swim-up bar is for adults only.
- Zavaz swim-up barOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Head to the swim-up bar for a refreshing cocktail, or take your pick from the international and local premium brands. Relax and enjoy while overlooking the stunning Caribbean Sea.
- Spoon international restaurantFor breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving delicacies from around the world. You'll find Spoon on the ground floor of the main building. With an open kitchen layout, you can watch dishes being prepared on the cooking stations. You can also grab a late snack here from 10pm until 1am during the summer.
- Sienna restaurantOpening Times: [17.30-22.30] Try traditional Italian dishes and sample pizzas prepared in the brick oven.
- Mojito loungeOpening Times: [12.00-01.00] This stylish and modern adults-only lounge presents you with 18 speciality mojitos to choose from. There's live music and a DJ playing every night from 11pm to 1am.
- Shisha bar*Opening Times: [18.00-22.00] For adults only.
- Zavaz loungeOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] International bar offering a variety of fruity cocktails.
- Cantina Zocalo barOpening Times: [10.00-01.00] Offering international and local beverages. You'll be able to grab yourself a fruity cocktail and choose from a variety of margaritas.
- Zocalo swim-up deck and CantinaOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Choose from a selection of cocktails or pick from a variety of international and local brands.
- Roof Garden loungeOpening Times: [12.00-01.00] With impressive sea views, this rooftop lounge is definitely unique. Enjoy a cocktail while watching the live entertainment shows which take place every evening from 9pm to 10pm.
- BarOpening Times: [10.00-23.00]
- A la carte dining
Health & Beauty
The spa* has treatment rooms that look out over the sea. The therapy menu features treats like anti-oxidating guarana body wraps.
- YogaIn a beach palapa.
- Beauty salon/treatments*
- GymOpening Times: [05.00-23.00]
- Hot tub/whirlpool*
- Vassa Spa*Relax and rejuvenate your mind and body with the many treatments at the spa. With a variety of spa suites and treatment rooms, you can enjoy the dry sauna, whirlpool, spa boutique, juice bar and the many services at the beauty salon. Spoil yourself and arrange a manicure or pedicure, or perhaps try a facial. To ensure the little ones can take part, there's a 'Perfectly Pink' spa suite just for the younger children and teens.
- Steam room*
You call the shots on your evenings at Sensatori Resort Mexico. Head to the mojito bar to work your way through a cocktail menu with 18 different options.
If you want to be entertained, you can catch nightly shows in the Roof Garden Lounge. If you’re travelling as a couple, meanwhile, pop into the adults-only cocktail and shisha lounge*.
- Toy-lending libraryYou'll be able to order from a menu of toys to be delivered straight to your room.
- Waves loungeOpening Times: [19.00-23.00]
- Evening entertainment programme
- Azulitos Play House children's clubOpen 7 days a week, children can have hours of fun at the Azulitos Play House. There's a room filled with lots of toys for children aged 6 months to 5 years. Other activities include listening to stories, singing and working on talking and sharing skills in playgroups. My Gym® Centre is for ages 4 to 12, and features ropes, parallel bars, springboard, a trampoline and other equipment. Plus there's plenty of activities on offer such as tennis lessons and movie screenings. There's a DJ booth just for the teens, along with a cinema screen. Parent supervision is required for children under 4 years.
Each of the hotel’s 5 pools does a different job. One’s dedicated to peace and quiet, while another’s just for adults and comes with a swim-up bar.
If you’ve upgraded to a room in the Premium Section, you get exclusive use of the resort’s fifth pool, where you’ll be looked after by pool butlers.
- PalapaA giant palapa with sunbeds.
- Quiet outdoor poolRelax and unwind in the quiet pool.
- Outdoor activity pool
- Adults-only outdoor poolWith a huge swim-up bar and Balinese daybeds.
- Outdoor poolWith pool butler service, this one is exclusive to you if you're staying in the premium section.
- Pool towels
- Children's poolPart of a sprayground, this features hoops, nets, tipping buckets and a waterslide.
- Baby kitYou'll be able to grab a kit when you arrive which has a pushchair, cot, steriliser and baby food. You'll need to request this when you book.
- Free Wi-Fi zonesFree Wi-Fi zones in the lobby and next to Zocalo Mexican restaurant.
- Money exchangeJust see reception.
- Laundry service*
- Reception area
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. Thomson reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here