From its trio of pools to its luxury spa, the beachside Riu Yucatan has a lot going for it.
Sandwiched between jungle-like greenery and a white ribbon of sand, the Riu Yucatan has a tropical setting. Still, the vibrant town of Playa Del Carmen is only a 5-minute drive away.
The rooms come with modern new colour schemes and big new flatscreen TVs.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
Based On 4837 reviews
- Official Rating
Holidays in premium hotels
- 4T and 5T hotels
- 90% customer scores
- Platinum Villas available
- 20kg luggage allowance
Fly Long Haul
With Thomson Airways
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary drinks
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
Food & Drink
|Dining options||Breakfast||Lunch||Evening meal||Drinks||Snacks|
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected imported and local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
Facilities ► View all
This large pool is ideal for activities with plenty of space for everyone.
On top of the regular buffet, there are three themed nights each week.
RiuLand Kids' Club
For 4-7 and 8-12 years.