Thomson Dream cruises
Plenty of space and a brilliant selection of facilities - that's what you can expect on the Thomson Dream.
This ship is well-known for its plush show lounge and fantastic West End-style entertainment, with performances and games geared up for the whole family.
Dining - waiter service
- Orion Restaurant: Offering breakfast, lunch and multi-course dinners, this stylish waiter service eatery has an open-seating policy so you can dine where and when you like.
- Mistral's Restaurant: When it comes to extravagant dining, this place is a real gem. Pick the likes of lamb rack from the à la carte menu, and enjoy attentive waiter service in contemporary surroundings. Just so you know, a cover charge applies and you’ll need to make a reservation.
- Kora La Restaurant: Thomson Dream's newest à la carte restaurant opened for winter 2014, offering up pan-Asian cuisine with suitably themed interiors. A cover charge applies.
- Gala night: The weekly Captain's Gala Reception and Gala Dinner is an event worth dressing up for.
Dining - flexible options
- Lido Restaurant: Help-yourself buffets. Plus there are themed nights twice a week.
- Sirens Restaurant: Booths, tables for two and space for the whole family - Sirens offers the ideal setting for buffet breakfasts and lunches.
- Terrace Grill: The Terrace Grill is an open-air eatery that’s open throughout the day. Expect big omelettes in the mornings, and salads and pasta dishes throughout the day. In the evenings, it's where steaks are cooked to perfection on hot stones.
- Broadway Show Lounge: West End-style musicals and comedy from UK guest acts are staged in this two-storey show lounge.
- Medusa Lounge: Live bands, game shows and spotlight cabaret take to the floor here.
- The Water's Edge: This venue is home to late night themed discos and the dance floor.
- Explorers' Lounge: Live classical music sets a relaxing scene in this laid-back venue.
- Casino: Roulette, blackjack and slot machines are just a taste of what's in store in the casino.
Bars and lounges
- Lido/Pool Bars: For al fresco drinks, head to one of these poolside bars.
- Medusa Bar: This window-lined bar is the best spot for watching the world go by.
- Delo Bar: Drinks are served shaken and stirred in the ship's classy cocktail bar.
- Tides: Set in the centre of the ship, this is the ideal place to meet your friends for pre-dinner tipples.
- The Sun Lounge: This brand new sunbathing area has a beach club-style feel, with comfy daybeds as standard and a bar.
- Oceans Spa & Beauty Salon: Treat yourself to a new hairstyle, a revitalising facial or a muscle-melting massage.
- Oceans Gym: A well-equipped gym complete with free weights, state-of-the-art machines and space for aerobics.
- Other: Onboard extras come in the shape of Thomson Kids' Club, library with internet access, card room and shops.