Thomson Dream cruises
Plenty of space and a brilliant selection of facilities - that's what you can expect on the Thomson Dream.
This Platinum ship is well-known for its plush show lounge and fantastic West End-style entertainment, with performances and games geared up for the whole family.
Dining - waiter service
- Orion Restaurant: Offering breakfast, lunch and multi-course dinners, this stylish waiter service eatery has an open-seating policy so you can dine where and when you like.
- Mistrals Restaurant: When it comes to extravagant dining, this place is a real gem. Pick the likes of lamb rack from the à la carte menu, and enjoy attentive waiter service in contemporary surroundings. Just so you know, a cover charge applies and you’ll need to make a reservation.
- Kora La Restaurant: Thomson Dream's newest à la carte restaurant opened for winter 2014, offering up pan-Asian cuisine with suitably themed interiors.
- Gala night: The weekly Captain's Gala Reception and Gala Dinner is an event worth dressing up for.
Dining - flexible options
- Lido Restaurant: Help-yourself buffets. Plus there are themed nights twice a week.
- Sirens Restaurant: Booths, tables for two and space for the whole family - Sirens offers the ideal setting for buffet breakfasts and lunches.
- Terrace Grill: The Terrace Grill is an open-air eatery that’s open throughout the day. Expect big omelettes in the mornings, and salads and pasta dishes throughout the day. In the evenings, the place alternates between a pizzeria and a barbecue spot, where steaks are cooked to perfection on hot stones.
- Broadway Show Lounge: West End-style musicals and comedy from UK guest acts are staged in this two-storey show lounge.
- Medusa Lounge: Live bands, game shows and spotlight cabaret take to the floor here.
- The Water's Edge: This venue is home to late night themed discos and the dance floor.
- Explorers' Lounge: Live classical music sets a relaxing scene in this laid-back venue.
- Casino: Roulette, blackjack and slot machines are just a taste of what's in store in the casino.
Bars and lounges
- Lido/Pool Bars: For al fresco drinks, head to one of these poolside bars.
- Medusa Bar: This window-lined bar is the best spot for watching the world go by.
- Delo Bar: Drinks are served shaken and stirred in the ship's classy cocktail bar.
- Tides: Set in the centre of the ship, this is the ideal place to meet your friends for pre-dinner tipples.
- The Sun Lounge: This brand new sunbathing area has a beach club-style feel, with comfy daybeds as standard and a bar.
- Oceans Spa & Beauty Salon: Treat yourself to a new hairstyle, a revitalising facial or a muscle-melting massage.
- Oceans Gym: A well-equipped gym complete with free weights, state-of-the-art machines and space for aerobics.
- Other: Onboard extras come in the shape of Thomson Kids' Club, library with internet access, card room and shops.