Thomson Celebration cruises
This is one of the smaller ships in our fleet, and, with its sophisticated à la carte restaurant and indulgent spa, it really spoils you.
Plus, you can expect cabins and public areas with a smart, contemporary edge.
Dining - waiter service
- The Meridian Restaurant: Serving breakfast, lunch and six-course dinner. All meals are served by waiters as open seating so you can dine when and where you please.
- Mistral's Restaurant: Intimate à la carte restaurant offering the ultimate dining experience. A cover charge applies and onboard reservations are required.
- Kora La Restaurant: Thomson Celebration is welcoming a brand new restaurant for winter 2014. Kora La will serve Asian dishes, with interiors that echo the exotic menu.
- Gala night: Weekly Captain's Gala Reception and Gala Dinner. Set dining times apply - early or late sittings allocated on arrival.
Dining - flexible options
- Lido Restaurant: Self-service buffet with an indoor and al fresco dining area. International theme nights are held twice a week.
- Terrace Grill: Lunchtime pasta dishes, pizzas and speciality salads served in the sunshine.
- Buffet Magnifique: Weekly event blurring the boundaries between food and entertainment with ice sculptures, fruit carvings and tempting treats.
- Room service: 24 hours a day - extra charge applies.
- Broadway Show Lounge: West End-style revues and special guest acts from the UK.
- Liberties: Activities like line dancing, zumba classes and film screenings during the day. Live bands, popular game shows, karaoke and disco in the evening.
- Hemingway's Casino: Fully-equipped with popular gaming tables and machines.
- Horizons: Live classical and jazz music and occasional spotlight cabarets in a sumptuous setting.
Bars and lounges
- Horizons: Perfect for a quiet drink and good conversation, with an impressive range of drinks and views that are simply unbeatable.
- Hemingway's Bar: Close to the main restaurant and the show lounge - ideal for pre-dinner drinks and live music.
- Explorers' Lounge: A laid-back lounge ideal for after-dinner coffee and liqueurs.
- Mezzanine Bar: On the top level of the show lounge.
- Liberties Bar: A bar in the ship's nightclub.
- Lido Bar: Outdoor, next to pool and restaurant.
- Oceans Spa & Beauty Salon: Relax and rejuvenate with the latest range of treatments. There's also a gym that offers resistance, cardio and personal training. Male and female saunas are also available.
- The Sun Lounge: Brand new for winter 2014 is the Sun Lounge, an al fresco relaxation area with stylish daybeds.
- Other: Card and reading room, Thomson Kids' Club, gift shops, library and Browser's Corner café with internet access.