Thomson Celebration cruises
This is one of the smaller ships in our fleet, and, with its sophisticated à la carte restaurant and indulgent spa, it really spoils you.
Plus, you can expect cabins and public areas with a smart, contemporary edge.
Dining - waiter service
- The Meridian Restaurant: Serving breakfast, lunch and multi-course dinner. All meals are served by waiters as open seating so you can dine when and where you please.
- Mistral's Restaurant: Intimate à la carte restaurant offering the ultimate dining experience. A cover charge applies and onboard reservations are required.
- Kora La Restaurant: Thomson Celebration welcomed a brand new restaurant for winter 2014. Kora La serves Asian dishes, with interiors that echo the exotic menu. A cover charge applies.
- Gala night: Weekly Captain's Gala Reception and Gala Dinner. Set dining times apply - early or late sittings allocated on arrival.
Dining - flexible options
- Lido Restaurant: Self-service buffet with an indoor and al fresco dining area. International theme nights are held twice a week.
- Terrace Grill: The Terrace Grill is two restaurants in one. In the evenings, it's an eatery where you can get steaks cooked just the way you like them on hot stones. During the day, it’s the place to come for light bites like pasta and salads.
- Room service: 24 hours a day - extra charge applies.
- Broadway Show Lounge: West End-style revues and special guest acts from the UK.
- Liberties: Activities like line dancing, zumba classes and film screenings during the day. Live bands, popular game shows, karaoke and disco in the evening.
- Casino: Fully-equipped with popular gaming tables and machines.
- Horizons: Laid-back music and occasional spotlight cabarets in a sumptuous setting.
Bars and lounges
- Horizons: Perfect for a quiet drink and good conversation, with an impressive range of drinks and views that are simply unbeatable.
- Hemingway's Bar: Close to the main restaurant and the show lounge - ideal for pre-dinner drinks and live music.
- Explorers' Lounge: This lounge is home to The Coffee Port which is just the ticket for a mid-morning pick-me-up. Why not tuck in to a just-baked muffin or cookie along with a freshly brewed Lavazza coffee? The Coffee Port is also one of our Wi-Fi hotspots, so while you’re here you can stay connected with friends and loved ones back home. This is also the place to browse and book our excursions and to get insider hints and tips on our ports of call. You can even whet your appetite for your next cruise – we’ve got friendly advisers based here who can tell you what’s what.
- Broadway Show Lounge Bar: On the top level of the show lounge.
- Liberties: A bar in the ship's nightclub.
- Lido Bar: Outdoor, next to pool and restaurant.
- Oceans Beauty Salon and Spa: Relax and rejuvenate with the latest range of treatments. There's also a gym that offers resistance, cardio and personal training. Male and female saunas are also available.
- The Sun Lounge: Brand new for winter 2014 is the Sun Lounge, an al fresco relaxation area with stylish daybeds and a bar.
- Other: Card room, Thomson Kids' Club, gift shops, library with internet access.