Island Escape cruises
Island Escape is the most laidback ship in the fleet, taking a more informal approach to life at sea. On the activities front, you can enjoy everything from pampering spa treatments and sports, to salsa classes and fruit carving demonstrations. And at night, it’s all about side-splitting stand-up comedy, live bands and cabaret. As for restaurants, there are three to choose from, two of which offer bumper buffet spreads. Add an internet café, kids’ club and several bars into the mix, and it’s no wonder guests keep coming back for more.
From 13th March 2013, the drinks are on us. All Island cruises will be All Inclusive as standard. Terms and conditions apply, see the All Inclusive page for more details.
Dining - waiter service
- Oasis: Waiter service and chef’s à la carte specials are the order of the day in this stylish eatery. Think grilled fillet steaks, fish dishes and desserts like amaretto crème brûlée and double chocolate cheesecake - all washed down with world-class wines. A cover charge applies and reservations are required.
Dining - flexible options
- The Island Restaurant: Serving international and British buffets in spacious surroundings - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Beachcomber Restaurant: Offering self-service buffets 24 hours a day, it’s the perfect place for a light lunch or a late-night snack. Plus it regularly hosts international theme nights.
- Room service: Available 24 hours a day for an extra charge.
- Ocean Theatre: The entertainment hub where West End-style shows, dazzling cabarets and UK comedy acts take centre-stage.
- Bounty Lounge: Here it’s all about game shows, late-night comedy and live music.
- The Lookout: Panoramic views are the highlight of this bar, which doubles as a late-night disco.
- Casino: Blackjack, roulette and poker are all up for grabs here, not to mention a range of gaming machines.
Bars and lounges
- The Pub: Unwind with a pint at the ship’s very own pub – it’s just like your local.
- Champions: A place for sport fans, this themed bar is stacked with memorabilia.
- Café Brasil: Treat yourself to afternoon tea or a cappuccino, curl up with a book from the library or just take time out to browse the internet in this cosy café.
- Mirage Bar: Al fresco drinks are on the menu at this poolside bar.
- Sailaway Bar: This bar does exactly what it says on the tin - watch the world go by as you set sail.
- Sundowner: The perfect place for pre-dinner drinks and live music.
- Hair and Beauty Salon: This spa-like sanctuary offers the A to Z of hair, body and beauty treatments. It features separate male and female saunas, too.
- Gym: Fully-equipped for cardio and resistance training.
- Sports Deck: On a ship this big, there's plenty of room for basketball, football and short tennis courts.
- Palmy's Kids' Club: Imaginative, entertaining and action-packed, Palmy's offers the very best in childcare and a daily programme of activities.
- Other: Gift shops, a cyber café and a video arcade complete the line-up.