1. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from sending us your photographs or videos.
2. To enter, send your digital photographs or videos to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you prefer, send printed photographs or your videos on DVD by post to 'Old Photos', c/o Thomson Senior Marketing Manager, Thomson Marketing Department, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton , LU2 9TN. By sending in a photo or video you will be automatically be entered into our vintage photo and video competition. To be eligible to enter all photographs and videos must be accompanied by your name, email address, telephone number and where and when the photograph or video was taken. The competition will run from 22 June 2012 and entries must be received on or before 11:59 pm of the closing date of 15th July 2012. Thomson cannot be held responsible for late or lost entries.
3. There are 4 categories available in the competition, one for each decade from the 1960s to the 1990s. Therefore Category 1 will be for photos or videos taken in the 1960s, Category 2 for photos or videos taken in the 1970’s; Category 3 for photos or videos which taken in the 1980’s and Category 4 for photos or videos taken in the 1990’s. One winner will be chosen for each category. The four (4) entries that are considered to be the best in the opinion of the judges will each receive one of four Thomson holiday vouchers to the value of £100.00. One overall winner from the winner of the 4 Categories will then be chosen and will win a further £100 of Thomson holiday vouchers.
4. There is no limit of the number of photographs or videos that we will be accepted for entry per person. Each entry will be entered separately into the competition. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. TUI does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. TUI is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries.
5. The winners will be chosen by Thomson from all entries received by the closing date. The winners will be notified by email by 20th July 2012 with instructions on how to claim their prize. Details of the winners will be published after 20th July 2012 on the Thomson website and Thomson Facebook page or obtainable by writing to Marketing Department, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton. LU2 9TN. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, Thomson reserves the right to choose another winner from entries received before the closing date.
6. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The holiday vouchers must be used on a new Thomson holiday departing between 01 May 2013 and 31 October 2013 and they cannot be applied to existing bookings. It is your responsibility to check your visa and passport requirements. Full brochure terms and conditions and holiday voucher terms and conditions apply. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Return of printed photographs or videos: photographs and videos that are submitted by post will only be returned if entrants include a SAE for return postage. Thomson shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to photographs or videos.
9. By entering photographs and videos in this competition, you confirm that you own the copyright in your photographs and that they do not infringe any third party right. It is essential you obtain and submit to us the prior written consent of anyone appearing in your photographs for reproduction by Thomson. Any photographs including images of children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by the written permission of a parent or guardian.
10. Copyright in the photographs or videos shall remain with the photographer or videographer and by sending in your photographs or videos you grant Thomson a perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, sub-licensable licence to use, edit, reproduce and publish all photographs and videos for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever.
11. Thomson reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in wholly exceptional circumstances outside their control. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and Thomson reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach.
12. The Promoter is TUI UK Limited registered in England and Wales under number 2830117 and whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL.. Our ATOL number is 2524.
13. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or employees of other companies within the TUI Travel Plc Group. Participants must be aged 18 to enter. No Purchase is Necessary to enter this competition.
15. Thomson is a trading name of TUI UK Ltd, a member of the TUI Travel PLC Group of Companies, registered in England and Wales under number 2830117 and whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL.