Home » Flights » A 60-Second Tour Of The Thomson 787 Dreamliner

A 60-Second Tour Of The Thomson 787 Dreamliner

If you’re yet to try out the Thomson Flights 787 Dreamliner for yourself, take a look at this video for a whistle-stop tour of a few of the plane’s best features (skip to 41 seconds if you want to get straight to the plane).

It’s one of 6 mini-videos made especially for the grand opening of our new Holiday Design Store in Bluewater Shopping Centre a few weeks back. And, along with a handful more videos, it features on the 75-inch, high-definition ‘community screen’ – just one of the many nifty features you’ll find inside the store.

Find out more about Thomson’s Holiday Design Store at Bluewater.

484 Responses to “A 60-Second Tour Of The Thomson 787 Dreamliner”

1. rcpbristol@gmail.com' Rich

We have booked premium seats for our flights to Florida flying from Bristol in August. Do we have access to their Aspire lounges?

• Zoe.Chappell@thomson.co.uk' Zoe Chappell

Hi Rich, Yes we do provide Lounge Access with Premium Club from Bristol Airport ^Zoe

2. karenmarillier@btinternet.com' Karen

We have had notification that we are flying to St Lucia on 2nd December from LGW on TOM072. This is a chartered flight for P&O cruises. Can you confirm what plane this is please?

• kayz.priory@live.co.uk' Karim

Will be a 787 Dreamliner. Enjoy it Karen was a delight to fly on

3. anitatomas77@yahoo.co.uk' Anita

we are booked next Sunday 23rd July to Cancun, as it is our first time to Cancun as a family we have booked premium class.

We I booked the holiday in April 2016, I was informed that I could only select my seats 90days before, it only came to light speaking to friend in April or May this year who informed me that I could have booked my seats at the time of booking.

I was told to look on the Thomson extras and I could select my seats there, to find that near enough all the premium seats had been booked up, this was disappointing as we did not get the seats that we would have wanted, as I am travelling with 2 child who would have loved to have had window seats, but we are all sitting in the middle..

I would like to know if it is worth us checking in early at the airport to see if we are able to change our seats, we have already checked in online.. As my children would really like window seats.

• Jodie.Williams@thomson.co.uk' Jodie Williams

Hi Anita, You can certainly check upon check in if there are any alternative seats you can be allocated to. However we cannot guarantee this. Our Seating Policy changed in November 2016 where customers who have booked extra space, extra legroom, premium seats can select their seats as soon as they’ve booked. If you have paid for select your seat it would remain as 90 days to your return date. All seats come at a first come first serve basis, I’m sorry for any disappointment caused ^Jodie

4. ffodos2@sky.com' Pete

Myself and the family are off to Florida in a few days. My children are asking if they can use their own headphones on the plane in conjunction with the onboard TVs system. Can you please advise.

Many thanks

• Jodie.Williams@thomson.co.uk' Jodie Williams

Hi Pete, You will be able to use your own headphones as long as these are compatible ^Jodie

5. joannea82@gmail.com' Joanne

Could you please advise luggage allowance,I am flying to Dominican in September

6. sarahsfpage@gmail.com' Sarah

Hi, I want to book an extra seat for comfort as my 15 month old is large and we will need the space on a long haul flight. Can you tell me whether we will need to pay for a full fare or do you have a comfort seat option like virgin where you pay a small fee?

Thanks!

• Rebecca1.Williams@thomson.co.uk' Rebecca Williams

Hi Sarah, If you contact the Pre-Travel team on 0203 451 2688 they would be able to advise on a price for you ^Becca

• Zoe.Chappell@thomson.co.uk' Zoe Chappell

Hi Amelia, All seats on our 787 Dreamliner aircrafts will have a tv ^Zoe

7. astrid.want@hltmail.com' Astrid

I would like to book a flight one way from DRep. The website won’t allow this
    Is it not possible to get a one way ticket?

• Zoe.Chappell@thomson.co.uk' Zoe Chappell

Hi, I’m afraid that we do not offer one way flights from the Dominican Republic into the UK, I’m sorry ^Zoe

8. lindsayhy@aol.com' Yvonne lindsay

Hi going to Florida sept 11 with daughter and 2 grandkids was wanting to change to premium seats , it’s showing up there are seats but can’t get in to change it ,so I phoned up Thomson said there none left but still see there are few not taken

• Charlotte.Baker@thomson.co.uk' Charlotte Baker

Hi Yvonne, This will mean that passengers who have purchased Premium Club have yet to select their seat numbers ^Charlotte

9. trevswilliams@hotmail.com' Trevor williams

Hello. Can you tell me if there are any economy seats on the Dreamliner going to Jamaica in front of the wing, if not can you recommend a good seat for two with good views and not blocked by the wing. Many thanks.

• debbiemurphy29@hotmail.co.uk' Debbie

Yes seats 14 H &14J are just in front of the wing on the Dreamliner in economy class.

10. muckerbro@hotmail.com' Bart

Hi, when checking in an infants car seat do you supply a bag to place it in or do we need to put it in one before checking it in? Thanks

• clark.priday@thomson.co.uk' Clark Priday

Hi Bart, This car seat will just be carried as a piece of hold luggage. This does not need to be placed into a bag ^Clark

11. ann_kilkenny@yahoo.co.uk' ann pickering

we have upgraded to premium seats and were told we get a free massage and airport lounge how do we get this, we are flying to dominican republic on 17 july 2017 on the dreamliner from manchester t2

• Jezreel.Garcia@thomson.co.uk' Jezreel Garcia

Hi Ann, You can access the lounge at Manchester but I’m afraid there are no complimentary free massages.^Jez

12. aileensmith1@hotmail.co.uk' Aiken Smith

I am cruising and flying to Barbados to meet ship. Can I upgrade our flights to premium Club and how much extra would that be

• Johanna.Thomas@thomson.co.uk' Johanna Thomas

Hi Aiken, Please email your details and query to cares@thomson.co.uk, so we can check the availability in Premium Club for you ^Jo

13. jancrossley@orangehome.co.uk' Jan

Hi I am wanting premier seats on Dreamliner to Cape Verde. But none showing only extra leg room do they do premium seats to cape verde

• Zoe.Chappell@thomson.co.uk' Zoe Chappell

Hi Jan, We do not offer Premium Club on short or mid-haul flights, I’m sorry. These are only available on long haul flights ^Zoe