New Thomson Holidays – On Sale Now

New hotels, new destinations, and our first iPad magazine…

The sun might have his hat on at the moment, but who knows if he’ll be in the mood to play next summer? If you don’t fancy leaving things to chance, pick up one of our new holiday brochures or check out our website today and start plotting your next escape. Here’s what’s in store for 2014…

1) New Greek Destinations

We’re going gaga for Greece at the moment. Two new destinations – the mainland’s Olympia Coast (bottom image) and the island of Mykonos (top image) – have joined the Thomson family for summer 2014. The former is one for sports fans (it’s the birthplace of the Olympics, don’tcha know), while the latter is on the money for glitz and glamour.

2) New Thomson Family Resort

It takes a special type of hotel to meet the Thomson Family Resorts criteria, and the Atlantica Paphian Sun in Cyprus ticks all the boxes. It’s right by the beach, it boasts 22 acres of grounds, and three quarters of its rooms sleep 4 or 5 people. Oh, and just wait ‘til you clock its swim-up suites…

3) New Thomson Couples Hotels

We’re always on the lookout for romantic hideaways to add to the adults-only Thomson Couples collection, and we’ve found 2 gems for summer 2014. There’s the Atlantica Sea Breeze in Cyprus, which will be a picture of luxury after a big makeover, and the Medina Gardens in Marrakech, which shares postcodes with Jemaa el-Fna square.

4) Free Wi-Fi

Posting smug Facebook statuses and Instagram-ing the view from your balcony just got easier. We’re rolling out free Wi-Fi across loads of our hotels for summer 2014, so you can log on whenever you fancy. And – shameless plug alert – it means you’ve got no excuse not to download the MyThomson App

5) Sensatori iPad Magazine

We’re so excited about this one, we’ve given it its own blog post. It’s our first venture into the world of digital magazines, and the finished product is packed full of exclusive information about our sleek Sensatori hotels. You can download the mag for free from the Apple App Store today.

Check out all our holidays and latest deals on our Thomson website.

Where have you got your sights on for summer 2014?

95 replies to "“New Thomson Holidays – On Sale Now”"

1. discountfireworks says: 10/07/2014 at 00:04

Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable paragraph, I have goot much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.

2. Craig dent says: 21/05/2014 at 22:43

Do you know if there are safes in the rooms at Grand Sirenis Resort and Spa

• Dan @Thomson says: 26/05/2014 at 04:00

Hi Craig, There are safety deposit boxes available in the rooms at the Grand Sirenis Resort and Spa. There is a local charge of around 350 Mexican Pesos per week.

3. Kerry Ross says: 09/03/2014 at 22:25

I am booked for the Kalamota Resort (Dubrovnik & Islands) in May but notice recently that this hotel keeps being temporarily removed as a booking option. Is there issues between Thomson Holidays and Karisma Hotel Group and what is the likely hood of my holiday being affected. I am finding this rather disconcerting

• Amanda @Thomson says: 12/03/2014 at 11:47

Hi Kerry, When you cam see the hotel being removed as an option, what dates are you searching for?

4. Diane says: 05/02/2014 at 16:05

Hi can you please tell me if the water garden agar apartments in gumbet, new for this year, have air con and saftey deposit boxes? Thanks

• Elaine @Thomson says: 06/02/2014 at 01:23

Hi Diane, Thanks for your query. I’ve checked this and the rooms do have air conditioning and there are safety deposit boxes, which are £14 for one week and £20 for two weeks. If you have any further questions please let me know.

5. Pauline Carlin says: 20/12/2013 at 23:08

We fly out 29th december to tunisia do they celebrate newyear just love 2 no thanks

• Samantha @Thomson says: 23/12/2013 at 00:47

Hi Pauline, I’ve spoken with our Resort Team who’ve advised that New Year is a big celebration in Tunisia. They’ve also said that most hotels will have a special gala dinner evening, so we recommend packing a fabulous dress to get you in the mood to celebrate. I hope you go on to have a wonderful holiday in Tunisia and I’d like to take the opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

6. Anthony Parsons says: 10/12/2013 at 15:12

Thomson have just cancelled my two week holiday to the Olympia Coast, because they now suddenly have no flights…this is after taking my deposit several months ago. They have not offered me a replacement holiday. I must find my own and pay any extra…not a happy customer…maybe the last time I travel with Thomson!!!!!!!

• Elaine @Thomson says: 12/12/2013 at 01:01

Hi Anthony, I’m sorry to hear that your booking has been affected by a programme change and any disappointment this may cause. If you’ve made your booking with one of our stores please contact them directly to discuss this further. If you made your booking on our website please call out Programme Change Team on 02476280036. If you’ve got any other questions, you’re welcome to get back in touch with us.

• Anthony Parsons says: 12/12/2013 at 12:29

Hi Elaine
        My partner spent all day yesterday trying to resolve this issue and I’m still trying to get it resolved today! The change team have failed to offer us a replacement holiday for our original holiday dates, which are now, unfortunately for us, fixed due to work commitments. The customer service provided by the change team has been extremely poor and I get the feeling they would rather give us our money back than trying to find us an alternative holiday. The story on what they can offer us seems to change every time I speak to them. I have now spent many hours trying to find an alternative similar holiday only to be told NO! We are both very upset (my partner was in tears last night) and out of sheer desperation we have contacted the MD of Thomson. To be honest our holiday has already been ruined by the complete lack of concern and customer service in trying to resolve this matter.

• Elaine @Thomson says: 12/12/2013 at 23:49

Hi Anthony, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having problems. If you can please provide your booking reference number I can arrange for someone to contact you.

7. Peter Hughes says: 25/11/2013 at 12:15

Hi, We have booked a holiday with you to Ibiza next spring half term flying from Southend. However I noticed 3 weeks ago that your website was saying you are not offering Ibiza from Southend next year. I queried this with your programme change department and they told me the flight was under review. Can you tell me when this decision will be made as I am concerned that if you do not tell me it is cancelled soon I will be too late to book an alternative holiday.

• Amanda @Thomson says: 26/11/2013 at 01:17

Hi Peter, If we make a decision to cancel the flight, you’ll be notified from the Programme Change Team as soon as possible, and you’ll be offered an alternative.

• Peter Hughes says: 26/11/2013 at 09:01

Hi, sorry but my question was when will this decision will be made. As you are not offering flights to Ibiza from Southend on your website any longer then you are not going to fill the plane and therefore you will cancel the flight. It seems to me you have already decided to cancel the flight.

• Dan @Thomson says: 27/11/2013 at 03:15

Hi Peter, Unfortunately we don’t have a time scale as to when any decision may be made over flights. We take them off sale when they’re under review so that new customers can’t book them. However flights and holidays can always go back on sale at a later date.

8. Terry Cotterell says: 01/09/2013 at 16:58

Hi looking to book Pollensa Park and Spa hotel in june next year you are advertising several others but not this one, any reason?

• James @Thomson says: 03/09/2013 at 00:25

Hi Terry, Thanks for your blog comment. Have you tried other dates to travel to? I’ve looked into this for you and it appears that we still offer this resort and you should be able to book this. If it is not showing then it may be that there is no availability for the dates you’ve selected.