Get Away For Your Big Day

What’s more exciting than planning a weddding? Planning a destination wedding…

You’ve got the rock on your finger and you’ve toasted your engagement. Many times. So, now what? It’s time to put those plans that you’ve been sneakily working on – secret Pinterest board, anyone? – into action. If you dream of saying your vows with sand between your perfectly pedicured toes and a soundtrack of lapping waves, à la Megan Fox, then this is where Thomson Weddings comes in. Check out our latest interactive brochure, packed full of destination inspiration, including our newcomers Croatia, Puerto Vallerto on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, and Mauritius (available to book from July). Plus there’s our newest Sensatori resort in, wait for it, Jamaica. Prepare to fall in love. Again.

Are you currently planning your big day?

About the author

El Berwick
El Berwick is an events planner turned travel blogger. Her idea of a perfect holiday would be a few days visiting her favourite spots in NYC, followed by a road trip up the New England coast staying at quaint B&Bs, and ending up on the beaches of Nantucket. Failing that, she’d be happy with a long weekend watching the world sail by in Salcombe, Devon. Connect with El on Google +

8 replies to "“Get Away For Your Big Day”"

1. Emma says: 07/04/2014 at 21:10

Hi. I have booked and paid for a holiday for my honeymoon and it did not have the option to say it was my honeymoon. I was wondering if we would get any upgrades or treats? Thanks

• Leanne @Thomson says: 09/04/2014 at 01:49

Hi Emma, If you could please send me your booking reference, I would be happy to look into this for you.

2. Marie says: 20/03/2014 at 19:07

What packages do you have for just couples going away to get married?

• Leanne @Thomson says: 21/03/2014 at 04:17

Hi Marie, We offer all sorts of packages that you might be interested in booking, you can view more information on our website – http://bit.ly/O5pREE.

3. kate says: 03/07/2013 at 10:21

i have just booked a holiday for my honeymoon and didn not have the option to say it was my honeymoon and wondered if we woulf get any treats?

• Elaine @Thomson says: 05/07/2013 at 01:20

Hi Kate, If you can please send me you booking details I can add a note onto your booking to let the hotel know that it’s your honeymoon.

4. Conservatories stoke says: 19/05/2013 at 10:13

Wow really nice post. I reckon its going to be a most popular post in the world, All unmarried persons was influenced for married when they read this.

5. Graham Copsey says: 18/05/2013 at 14:13

It’s really very informative and nice post. Please keep sharing.