After our tantalising post last week – we’re such a tease – we can finally reveal our brand new line-up of holidays, all ready for you to book for next summer. And it’s not just long-haul newbies we’re excited about. We’ve got some other new stuff that we want to shout about. So, without further ado, here are 9-and-a-bit reasons to get fired up about summer 2014…
1) Mauritius – Well, this one sells itself, quite frankly. Paradise beaches, rainbow-bright reefs, top-drawer hotels… it’s the place to go if you’re looking for the ultimate in laid-back luxury.
2) Mexico’s Pacific Coast – How does ‘endless golden sands, tropical jungle, and a mix of old-world Mexican charm and cosmopolitan city life’ sound? Pretty cushdy? Thought so. Oh, and you can tickle your taste buds with a trip to the town of Tequila. Cos it’ll make you happy.
3) Sensatori Resort Jamaica – This addition to the Sensatori stable is set on Negril’s Seven Mile Beach (only bloomin’ well voted one of the world’s top 10 beaches by The Daily Telegraph), and has ocean views from every room. Throw in the likes of a swim-up bar and massage huts on the beach, and you’ll be in paradise.
4) Sensatori Resort Fethiye – One Sensatori in Turkey wasn’t enough. So we’re giving it a sister. It’ll be nestled in a sweeping private bay and home to a whopping 5 pools and 6 restaurants. There’s almost too much choice. We suggest packing a Magic 8 ball to help you decide where you’ll swim and dine.
5) Newcomers to Thomson Couples – Kalamota Island Resort in Croatia (pictured) and Protur Playa Cala Millor in Majorca are newly refurbed and ready to join the Couples Collection. They’re both super-stylish retreats if you’re looking for some relaxation à deux.
6) Florida Twin Centre – For those who like a change of scene mid-holiday, why not start with 10 nights in fun-packed Orlando, then round off the fortnight with a break at the coastal resorts of Clearwater or Miami?
7) New Thomson Family Resort – Introducing the Sirene Belek Hotel in Antalya, Turkey. It’s secured itself a prime beachfront spot, wrapped inside a series of 18-hole PGA-approved golf courses. An Olympic-sized swimming pool and a stylish spa add to its already considerable charms.
8) Seats with Extra Legroom – We’re now offering extra legroom seats on a range of our short and mid-haul flights… so you can kick back en route to your holiday. What can we say? Your wish-list is our command.
9) New-look Long Haul – We’ve rolled out some exciting changes to give you the best possible travel experience… a newly designed menu, on-demand entertainment as standard, better-than-ever Premium Club (pictured), and hassle-free family flying. Aaand relax.
And remember… We’re flying direct to Thailand on the Thomson 787 Dreamliner from winter 2013. Night markets full of delicious Thai food, boat trips to James Bond Island, snorkelling in the clear waters around the Phi Phi Islands… tempted?
Which one are you most excited about?