Introducing Sensatori Turkey

Check out our latest update ‘A sneak peak at Sensatori Resort Turkey’

Sensatori TurkeyWhat’s new?

We’re really excited about building Sensatori Turkey, the fifth addition to our Sensatori collection that’s set to open in. This brand new hotel will join our 4 existing Sensatori resorts – in Tenerife, Sharm El Sheikh, Crete and Mexico – and we’d like to invite you to join us behind the scenes as we follow its progress on the blog.

Sensatori Turkey RoomWhat is Sensatori?

As the name suggests, Sensatori resorts – which are only from Thomson – have been designed to fuel your senses. After all, the more senses stirred, the more we enjoy an experience. But that’s only half the concept. The other half stems from the idea of ‘satori’ – a sudden feeling of enlightenment. And that’s how the word ‘Sensatori’ came about.

What will make Sensatori Turkey stand out?

The hotel itself will have all the hallmarks of a Sensatori property. Its real standout feature, though, is the location. The hotel will be right on the beach, and just footsteps from Sorgun Forest, which covers more than 300 hectares.

Sensatori Turkey LocationHow will we build it?

With over 40 years of experience, we know what separates a good hotel from a great one. We also know the value of local knowledge, which is why we’ve enlisted the help of the Barut family to help us take Sensatori Turkey from drawing board to reality.

Barut have extensive experience of building hotels in Antalya and will be a real asset to the team. As our partner, Barut will be acting as the developer, employing local people for everything from engineering to labour and then buying materials separately. Even the architect is local. Thomson staff will be heavily involved to ensure the design follows all of the Sensatori guidelines.

What else is planned?

Sensatori Turkey will have a total of 297 rooms and be made up of three blocks, one of which is for families, and one that’s for the adults. Inside, we’re building a wide range of room options, from swim-up suites to rooms with private pools.

Sensatori TurkeyOn the dining front, there’ll be 4 restaurants included in the All Inclusive package. You can take your pick from a buffet restaurant that serves dishes from around the world, a Turkish restaurant that brings you the best of the country’s national cuisine, a seafood restaurant and an Italian place that specialises in classics like pizza, pasta and risotto. If you want to pay a bit extra, there are 2 more options – a BBQ restaurant on the beach and a fine dining restaurant that’s perfect for extra-special occasions.

Elsewhere there’ll be 5 swimming pools to pick from, including one that’s just for adults and another that’s all geared up for families. And there’ll be plenty more to keep you entertained. We’ll be building a multipurpose sports court and gym, first-rate entertainment venues, and a Play House and multi-sensory nursery for children.

Click to view – Correct at time of issue: January 2013 Please Note: Room names can vary

1,621 replies to "“Introducing Sensatori Turkey”"

1. Rebecca hall says: 13/04/2014 at 08:16

I have just returned from the sensatori turkey. AMAZING. My only problem is that I have left behind a woman’s top. I was in room 3201. I was there from the 4th till the 11th April. Could you see if there is a way for me to get this back please.

• Christina @Thomson says: 13/04/2014 at 08:45

Hi Rebecca, So we can look into this for you, could you please email more details about your stay and the top to cares@thomson.co.uk? If you could also please include your booking reference, it’d be most appreciated.

2. Julia says: 11/04/2014 at 19:15

I’ve just returned from Sensatori Turkey and believe me the staff will do all they can to make your holiday perfect.
    The improvement on last year is amazing although I still don’t agree with a 5* rating but I am sure everybody who has booked will have a wonderful holiday.

3. Keith says: 05/04/2014 at 13:59

CAN U TELL ME IF ITS POSSIBLE TO BOOK ONE OF THE BEACH HUTS BEFORE WE ARRIVE AND HOW MUCH AND WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE..
    KEITH

• Natasha @Thomson says: 07/04/2014 at 05:12

Hi Keith, could you please send us an email to cares@thomson.co.uk with your booking reference and we can have a look into this for you.

• Keith says: 09/04/2014 at 21:20

Booking ref is 154384

• Jonathan S @ Thomson says: 11/04/2014 at 02:43

Hi Keith, I’ve checked this for you. The beach huts are only available to book when you’re in resort. This can be done at the reception desk.

4. Richard Smith says: 03/04/2014 at 14:01

I am currently staying the the sensatori resort turkey. I have booked a swim up room, which is heated (25degrees), however the temperature is still far too cold for my 15 month old daughter. When replying to posts, staff from Thomsons must state the temperature in degrees. It is not good enough to say “heated to a moderate temperature”. This statement is open to interpretation and will disappoint people on arrival, as they will be expecting the heated pools to be much warmer. The staff have however been very helpful with trying to resolve this problem now that we are here, however I would not have paid all the extra money for a swim up room if I would have known before I booked.

The ‘heated’ pools aside, the hotel is excellent and the standards are high in all areas. The weather is perfect and so far it has been a fantastic stay.

5. Katy Bradbury says: 01/04/2014 at 20:48

Hello
    We travel to Sensatori, Turkey this Friday 4th April (Booking Ref: and I was hoping you could tell me asap the cost of pre-booking the nursery for our 2 year old versus arranging sessions once we’ve arrived. I didn’t feel comfortable confirming nursery sessions at the time of booking our holiday but now I’d like to find out more. Also, what are the timings of the sessions as I understand there are morning and afternoon sessions? If I did want to pre-book how would I arrange this please? Finally, is the nursery near-by to the kids club….ie will our 2 year old and 7 year old be close to each other or are there in separate areas of the resort? I look forward to your response. Thank you, Katy

• Elaine @Thomson says: 05/04/2014 at 16:17

Hi Katy, I’m sorry that we were unable to reply to your message before you left for your holiday and for any disappointment this may have caused. I hope this was resolved upon arrival and that you go on to have a great holiday.

6. Sean mcpheat says: 31/03/2014 at 22:50

We fly out on 8 April
    Are there outside heated pools?
    Reading the reviews this is a major concern

What is the weather like in April? Can you tan? Looking at forecasts it’s cold and wet. We should have been told this when booking

Look forward to hearing from you

Sean

• Elaine @Thomson says: 01/04/2014 at 04:47

Hi Sean, Thanks for your query. The swim up pools, children’s pool are heated to a moderate temperature. The indoor pool will be heated. The temperature in Turkey in April is about 21 degrees, so it’s quite warm. I’m unable to advise on whether you’ll get a tan, as this would be down to the individual. It’s the customers responsibility to fully research their holiday before booking, including what the weather may be like. If you’ve got any further questions please let me know and I hope that you have a lovely time in Turkey.

7. Nicola says: 29/03/2014 at 19:30

We travel in a few weeks and have booked a 2bedroom swim up. I’m appalled that this room configuration (which cost a small fortune) does not constitute as being of a “superior” standard and therefore is not afforded the extras such as stocked fridge and fruit! The only upgrade to this type of room is a suite!

Come Thomson, don’t be greedy now. Us hard working people have paid a lot for our holidays, don’t take advantage. Our we may choose to voice our greviance with our feet!

I’ve stayed at other sensatoris and loved them. Hope this is the same. But play fair!!!

• Elaine @Thomson says: 30/03/2014 at 02:10

Hi Nicola, I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with what’s included in your room choice. We have contracts with the hoteliers of what is included and isn’t in the different types of rooms. Unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to offer the benefits of the superior rooms for the swim up rooms, as we’d be breaking our contract with the hotel. I’m sorry for any disappointment this may cause. If you’ve got any further questions please let me know and I hope that you have a lovely holiday.

8. Julia says: 25/03/2014 at 19:29

I am still awaiting a reply to my previous questions and I travel a week today. Help please

Julia

• Lisa-Marie @Thomson says: 26/03/2014 at 05:06

Hi Julia, We’re looking into this at the moment for you and will reply as soon as we have an update.

• Julia says: 28/03/2014 at 14:31

I am packing for my holiday and could do with a speedy response please. We leave for Turkey on Tuesday next.
        Julia

• Elaine @Thomson says: 31/03/2014 at 04:37

Hi Julia, I’ve responded to your previous message.

• Julia says: 31/03/2014 at 19:28

Sorry but I can’t see your response. The last message I received was the above which states you are trying to find the answers.

As I travel in the morning I will soon know the answers so not to worry .

Regards
        Julia

9. Solvey says: 25/03/2014 at 15:25

I am travelling to the hotel in June with an 11 month old and 2 year old.
    What necessities such as nappies, swim nappies etc are available to buy on site?
    My daughter is also on a dairy free diet, can I request anything food wise for the flight for her and will soya milk be available for her to drink at the hotel.

• Adam @Thomson says: 26/03/2014 at 17:33

Hi Solvey, I’ve been advised that the hotel shop sells a small supply of nappies and swim nappies. Can you please provide your reference number and we’ll make sure that there is Soya milk available for you at the hotel. We will email our resort team to do this for you prior to your arrival.

10. Julia says: 19/03/2014 at 19:45

I have booked a second holiday at Sensatori Turkey and I need to knoe the following
    1) Will shampoo, conditioner, soap and mosturiser be provided as in other Sensatori hotels? On my last visit the only thing provided was a very poor liquid soap. If this is the case I will take my own.

2) Will all the restaurants be open?

3) Will the local buses be running?

4) What currency is most widely accepted or appreciated?

Julia

• Leanne @Thomson says: 21/03/2014 at 03:52

Hi Julia, If you could please provide me with your booking reference, I would be happy to look into this further for you.

• Julia says: 21/03/2014 at 16:00

Hi Leanne,
        My booking Ref is and we fly on 1/4.

Also please advise of the extras for a superior room.

Julia

• Elaine @Thomson says: 31/03/2014 at 04:36

Hi Julia, Sorry for the delay in responding to your query. I’ve checked this for you and can see that the double superior room includes – a king size bed, rainforest shower, sea view, flat screen satellite TV, Ipod docking station and bathrobes are included. I hope this helps and if you’ve got and further questions please let me know. I hope that you have a lovely holiday,

11. Order Garcinia Cambogia says: 12/03/2014 at 08:28

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and never seem to
    get nearly anything done.

12. Shirley says: 04/03/2014 at 20:28

Hi, we have booked to go to the Sensatori Turkey on 6 May, will there be any celebrations in the hotel for its first anniversary also we are returning guests will it be possible to request the room that we had last year in June?

• Jonathan S @ Thomson says: 05/03/2014 at 16:30

Hi Shirley, First year anniversary celebrations are not being planned at the moment, however the hotel may do something in the buffet and À la carte restaurants. If you send me the room number you’d like, I can request this with the hotel for you.

• Shirley Walker says: 06/03/2014 at 16:27

Hi Jonathan, thank you for getting back to me so promptly, we arrive as my e-mail on 6 May 2014 from Birmingham to the Sensatori resort in Turkey booked in a superior double room. The room number that I would like to request is 2208, we will be travelling with relatives who have also booked a superior room, would it be possible to request the room next to us. Many thanks for your help.

• Natasha.Malik says: 07/03/2014 at 03:47

Hi Shirley, would you be able to advise me the booking reference numbers for both parties and I can add a request onto your booking for you.

• Shirley Walker says: 07/03/2014 at 18:32

If I reply with my booking number will it show up on the blog?

• Natasha.Malik says: 08/03/2014 at 04:56

Rest assured, we will remove any personal information before publishing the reply Shirley

• Shirley Walker says: 13/03/2014 at 07:44

Hi, did you receive my booking number?

• Lisa-Marie @Thomson says: 14/03/2014 at 04:52

Hi Shirley, I don’t seem to have received this. Are you able to send it again?

• Shirley Walker says: 14/03/2014 at 13:03

Hi, yes both parties are on the same booking * leaving on 6 May to Sensatori Turkey with a superior room. I am requesting room number 2208 and next door if possible. Many thanks for your help.

• Sammi @Thomson says: 15/03/2014 at 12:51

Hi Shirley, Thanks for sending your details across. I’ve added your special request for room 2208 on to your booking so this information will be given to the hotelier. Requests aren’t guaranteed but the hotel will do their best to help where they can. Please let me know if you’ve any other queries.

13. Barbara Shire says: 02/03/2014 at 16:38

we are staying at the Sensatori Tenerife in a twin room with limited view. can you tell me if the room has a hairdryer and dressing gowns. We are also on full board, do we have to pay extra for certain restaurants. thank you

• Jonathan S @ Thomson says: 06/03/2014 at 11:16

Hi Barbara, Thanks for your patience. The rooms have hairdryers and robes. There are certain restaurants at the hotel that have an additional charge. This will need to be paid locally and you may need to make an advance reservation prior to visiting.

14. LINDA O'CONNOR says: 18/02/2014 at 22:01

can you please tell me if its possible to have the fridge in a whirlpool room at sensatori turkey stocked with soft drinks at an extra charge or if there is anywhere we can purchase them ourselves locally. can you also please tell me what times the bars close on the complex. thank you linda

• Christina @Thomson says: 21/02/2014 at 07:21

Hi Linda, I’ve just heard back from the hotelier regarding your queries. They’ll be more than happy to stock up the fridge in the room for a little extra cost, but they won’t be able to specify this cost until you’re in resort. In addition to this, the lobby bar is open 24 hours a day, and the club bar is open till 02:00 in the morning. I hope this helps.

15. Laura says: 24/01/2014 at 17:47

I specifically asked for an upgrade. This has not been answered. I also have copies of the emails. The astonishingly poor service just continues. I will speak with the store manager and show her this blog and the emails. And I will now be cancelling.

• Elaine @Thomson says: 25/01/2014 at 01:21

Hi Laura, As previously advised you’ll need to discuss your booking with the store.

16. Laura says: 23/01/2014 at 19:21

Hi, I previously asked some questions on this blog and was asked to email the care team which I did and I’m really really not happy with their response. Its just some simple questions about the room, extra legroom and an upgrade. I’m actually trying to give you more money! But can I get answers, no. The holiday isn’t until September and this has been so poor I now want to cancel. The email care team won’t even escalate this and have told me to go into the store! What’s the deal here? Booking ref

• Elaine @Thomson says: 24/01/2014 at 02:35

Hi Laura, I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with the response that you’ve had from us. I’ve read your emails and can see that we answered your points. All of our stores have their own escalation process and the store Manager will be able to advise you of this. If you contact the store directly they’ll be able to discuss your concerns with you.

17. Emma says: 22/01/2014 at 19:53

Hi, please could you let me know the difference between a superior room and standard room at the sensatori sharm? We just booked a superior room and cannot find an explanation of the differences online. We hoped it may be in the adults only section of the hotel. Thanks

• Elaine @Thomson says: 23/01/2014 at 01:30

Hi Emma, I’ve responded to your previous post.

• Emma says: 25/01/2014 at 19:43

Hi my Booking ref [edited]

• Dan @Thomson says: 26/01/2014 at 21:48

Hi Emma, I’ve checked your booking and you’ve booked a Double Superior rooms, these come with upgraded furnishing. They’re located in the main area of the hotel.

18. Emma says: 22/01/2014 at 19:49

Hi I’ve just booked into the sensatori sharm in May 2014, we upgraded to a superior room from a standard, but have found no explanation of the difference between the rooms on the website. We hoped it may be in the adults only section of the hotel. Thanks

• Elaine @Thomson says: 23/01/2014 at 01:29

Hi Emma, If you can please provide your booking reference number I can check this for you.

19. Carol says: 19/01/2014 at 19:58

Hi I was wondering is the sensatori turkey just a Thomson hotel as I was talking to somebody who had just been to Tenerife sensatori and she said that this is bootable under another name and each booking is treated differently. I.e. Sensatori people are not allowed certain things.

• Sammi @Thomson says: 20/01/2014 at 13:54

Hi Carol, Our Sensatori hotels are exclusive to Thomson in the UK. However, other tour operators around the world may also be able to book the hotel and they may be offered different facilities.

20. Carol says: 19/01/2014 at 19:46

We are thinking of booking the turkey sensatori. We will be a party if 4 adults will we automatically be put into the adult section?

• Adam @Thomson says: 20/01/2014 at 06:35

Hi Carol, When booking you’ll need to select the rooms in the Adult section to guarantee this. Your options should appear on the drop list for rooms.

21. Laura says: 14/01/2014 at 21:00

Hi, we have booked the sensatori in Sharm, we booked a superior adult room, can you advise what the differences will be between this and a standard? will it have a sea view, king size bed, stocked inclusive mini bar, bath robes/slippers, free wifi in room…..? There’s not much info on this. Also is the spa facilities such as the turkish bath, sauna free for use? If you can answer some of this that would be great, really looking forward to our hols. Booking ref

• Elaine @Thomson says: 18/01/2014 at 08:37

Hi Laura, Thanks for your query. The superior rooms are larger and come with upscale furnishing and will have a double bed and a Jacuzzi bath. The mini bar us unstocked, but can be stocked on request. WIFI is available in selected areas of the hotel. There is a local charge for the Turkish bath and Sauna. This room doesn’t have a sea view. If you’ve got any further questions please let me know and I hope that you have a lovely holiday.

• Laura says: 18/01/2014 at 12:23

Hi, thanks for getting back with the info. Can you advice if our room has a pool view? Could we upgrade to a sea view or an adult whirlpool balcony room? Also we always get extra legroom seats and have paid the extra for this but I am a little concerned as I see there are 2 options, extra legroom and extra space, it is the emergency exit seats that we want as my husband is so tall, have we booked the correct ones? Many Thanks, Laura

• Amanda @Thomson says: 19/01/2014 at 05:42

Hi Laura, We’ll be able to check all this information for you. If you email us with your query and booking reference to cares@thomson.co.uk we’ll be more than happy to assist you.

22. Laura Smith says: 13/01/2014 at 21:40

Hi, we are thinking of booking one of the whirlpool rooms, could you tell me if these are just above the swim up rooms? Also the whirlpools look quite small, can you advise if these are for 2 people? Thanks

• Christina @Thomson says: 16/01/2014 at 04:16

Hi Laura, That’s correct – the whirlpool rooms are located in the adult’s section of the hotel, and a number of whirlpool rooms are on balconies above swim-up rooms. Further to this, the whirl pool themselves are designed for use of up to two people – so you’ll be able to fit a couple of people in there comfortably. I hope this helps.

23. Sara says: 04/11/2013 at 23:40

Anyone going to Tunisia anyone can give me a otherwise way to go in tunisia

24. Helen Freeman says: 04/11/2013 at 19:10

We are arriving on the 8th november and would like to know a couple of things.
    Are any of the pools heated?
    Is it true you have to pay for each international drink you want between 3 and 20 L each time. Most hotels would just charge you a supplement for the whole holiday,
    We have paid extra for a two bedroom room, not sliding doors and it all the reviews nobody seems to mention this type of room. Everybody talks about sliding doors, please can you confirm thses type of rooms exist. Just that we recently stayed at the Sensatori Crete and received a terrible room which ruined the holiday, so I have paid extra for a upgraded room. Thanks so much.

• Dan @Thomson says: 05/11/2013 at 02:19

Hi Helen, We do have some pools which are heated, they’re not hot but are kept at a moderate temperature, these are swim up pools, the activity, children’s and indoor pools. Local brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included in the all inclusive package, imported drinks carry supplements and this is charged per drink. It appears you’ve booked the 2-bedroom family room which sleeps up to 5 with a double and a single sofa-bed in the master bedroom, and twin beds in the 2nd bedroom. Plasma TV in each section.

25. Sara says: 26/10/2013 at 13:38

All Thomson care by their money and Don’t care about the customers service

• Elaine @Thomson says: 26/10/2013 at 19:56

I’ve responded to your previous posts Sara.

• Sara says: 04/11/2013 at 23:53

I am waiting for your reply about all the whole or the worst thing ever happened to me in Thomson Sensatori holiday so I am still waiting been three weeks now no reply from Thomson

• Dan @Thomson says: 05/11/2013 at 06:05

Hi Sara, Our After Travel team aim to be in touch in around 28 days but this can be slightly longer due to the busier summer months.

26. Webb & Gartside family says: 25/10/2013 at 22:16

Just discovered this comment area. We stayed here during August and frankly were VERY disappointed with the hotel. It gets a 2 1/2 star rating not a 5 star. The room was clean and spacious. The hotel was clean and modern but no Turkish atmosphere what so ever. The staff were generally nice apart from one on reception. The children’s staff/entertainers were excellent and very professional. The food was ok in the main restaurant but not wow. Bacon and eggs only happened once in 2 weeks. The a la carte were better but no AC and it was 37ºC!! The brochure said it would only get to 32ºC but we were frazzled. The wine was just undrinkable and diabolical as was the ‘local’ spirit/beer drinks. We noted with irony that you must pay to drink something decent-a nice money saver from you as we hardly had anything to drink. Ruined the evenings and meals really. The main problem was the HORRENDOUS pool for families. It was worse than sardines. You could not squeeze through the chairs they were so tightly packed. The adult section was always 50% empty but we were not allowed there. Ironic as families pay a lot more for holidays than single adults. This RUINED the holiday. Sensatori it was not. I had to laugh thinking of your advert with one family swimming in acres of quiet swimming pool. If you arrived after 7.30am you were lucky to get any seat and 80% of the time we never got more than one seat. The adult pool area needs to be incorporated into the family section too. Your hotel idea with half adult and half family just fails abysmally. The architect needs shooting as there could have been so much more space allocated to the pool areas rather than being landscaped grass. Just do not understand how designers think. Overall we will not travel with Thomson again after this VERY OVERPRICED “BUTLIN” STYLE HOLIDAY.

• Elaine @Thomson says: 25/10/2013 at 23:25

Hi, It’s a shame to hear this and I’m sorry that you didn’t receive the holiday you were expecting. Have you contacted our After Travel Team about your concerns?

27. Amanda Loakes says: 23/10/2013 at 12:02

Weare going to Sensatori Turkey on Friday and I see some comments relating to the freezing pools and no one using them. Please tell me this is not true. You can not have freezing pools in Oct/Nov. I did read that the childrens pool and the swim up room pools were heated is this correct?

• Jonathan S @ Thomson says: 24/10/2013 at 09:22

Hi Amanda, The childrens pool, swim up rooms, activity pool and the indoor pool are all heated from now so will be heated during your stay.

• Sara says: 04/11/2013 at 23:51

Is all a lie about warming up the Pool freezing cold the indoor pool is for delay about everything special about pause and think you will have The worst holiday other ur life

• Dan @Thomson says: 05/11/2013 at 05:56

Hi Sara, We do have pools that are heated, please be aware that they’re not hot but they’re designed to take the chill off.

28. Stuart Corrigan says: 17/10/2013 at 15:23

We’ve just been back a 2nd time to the hotel. V good. And Thomson staff excellent. Only one gripe is the noise at night. The rooms seem to be designed to amplify noise from next door and rooms above. Constant slamming of doors through the night ruined holiday. We raised with reps who informed security.

• Sara says: 04/11/2013 at 23:52

The people in room 2 228 was very bad and slamming doors and everything else

29. karen says: 11/10/2013 at 19:31

We have just returned from a week at the Sensatori Turkey.It was our 4th Sensatori Hotel,and our least favourite.We enjoyed our visit,but for a so called 5 star hotel,it is lacking in several areas.The first impression is awful-we were too late for evening meal and they left a ‘cold platter’ in the room-a roll and piece of cheese too small for the roll and a minute slice of meat.We had been in the room about two hours when a member of staff came into the room using a pass key without knocking-it was almost midnight! Another day we returned to the room the find the room door wide open,and it transpired it had been open for 2 hours-the mini bar attendant had failed to close it.We too had sent email via Thomson cares to notify of a special birthday during our stay-we had a card from guest relations on the day wishing a happy birthday! Is this the best you can do?To those booked,the staff are charming,the restaurants great and the entertainment is terrific.Having been there,it’s just over priced for what it is!

• Leanne @Thomson says: 12/10/2013 at 02:22

Hi Karen, It’s disappointing to hear that there were aspects of your holiday that were below the high standard we would expect to offer. Did you speak to your Holiday Advisor in resort about these issues, or have you raised these concerns with our After Travel department?

When we add notes to customers bookings, we can never guarantee that you’ll receive any special extras, this is down to the hotel to provide. However if you did want to make special arrangements then we can help you do so.

• karen says: 12/10/2013 at 09:33

Yes we raised the issues with the Holiday Advisor and were assured that it was something that didn’t happen on a regular basis but after reading some other comments since return and would now beg to differ! As regards taking it forward with After Travel,again from reading comments left by others,I see no point in wasting my time,the trip is over,you will do nothing about it,so why bother,we merely wanted to point it out.After all we enjoyed our holiday but did want to share this lack of attention to detail/care!

30. Caroline says: 03/10/2013 at 16:29

We have booked to go on the 8 th November and we were wondering if towels are being provided for use around the pool and beach? Also how much is it to upgrade to the international branded drinks instead of the local brand?

• Adam @Thomson says: 04/10/2013 at 05:37

Hi Caroline, The hotel does have towels available in your room and beach towels. I’m unable to advise of a price for the international drinks as this is charged locally and controlled by the hotel. We wouldn’t able to guarantee the cost.

• Sara says: 12/10/2013 at 05:48

you will be disappointed when you come here

31. kay lockwood says: 02/10/2013 at 12:39

we are about to book sensatori turkey for the end of october, can you please tell me if i can book nursery places for my 4 and 1 year old when we arrive, as it will only let you pre book a full week, and we don’t require every day, thankyou.

• Lauren K @Thomson says: 03/10/2013 at 00:36

Hi Kay, You are able to book nursery sessions once you arrive in resort. During high season however places may be limited and are subject to availability.

32. karen ellis says: 02/10/2013 at 11:10

We have just had the best holiday we was really impressed. We had room 2511 but we rather fancy room 2508 for next year can you tell me please if this is a superior room? Or will we have to go for 2507 which we know is a superior. Thanks.

• Lauren K @Thomson says: 03/10/2013 at 00:39

Hi Karen, Could you please let me know which section of the hotel you stayed in previously?

• karen ellis says: 03/10/2013 at 05:16

Hi Lauren we stayed in the main block we was in the superior room 2511 but we would like to try the one opposite as the view was amazing at night of the lights around the coast. Thanks

• Samantha @Thomson says: 04/10/2013 at 07:43

Hi Karen, Room 2508 is a junior suite, which is in the mixed section of the hotel.

33. Gemma says: 30/09/2013 at 20:52

Hi, please could you let me know if there is an electronic safe in the bedrooms at Sensatori Turkey? Is there also a fridge/mini bar within all rooms at the resort? Many thanks

• Lauren K @Thomson says: 01/10/2013 at 01:50

Hi Gemma, All rooms have a fridge in them. Superior rooms are stocked with soft drinks, beer and water. Standard rooms will have water in the fridge. There will also be safety deposit boxes in each room free of charge.