Have Your Say – The Booking Process

We’re constantly trying to improve our service to you, and right now we’re trying to find out how we can improve the booking process on our website. Once you decide to book a holiday it should be a painless, even a fun, process. One way to make that the reality is by making the different options easy and quick to find.

Why not have your say on how this should be done? You’re our customer after all! We’ve put together a small game that will help us hugely.

All you need to do is take a set of cards, each of which represents a piece of information you might need when booking a holiday, then place each card in one of the categories shown on screen. If you feel the categories are wrong or confusing, there’ll be an opportunity to let us know after you’ve sorted the cards.

Why not take 5 minutes to get involved?

Click Here >> http://bit.ly/holidaybooking

3,229 replies to "“Have Your Say – The Booking Process”"

1. Angela Morris says: 17/01/2014 at 16:13

I had a call from Thompson asking if we would like an upgrade to first class on our flights to Mexico in May 2014. I could not this answer straight away i i needed to ask the others in our party. And they said they would call back. I tried to phone the number to take up the offer, but it cuts off saying this is a curtesay call. I have rang Thompson today only to be told it is a special team and they can not give me the number

• Amanda @Thomson says: 19/01/2014 at 01:34

Hi Angela, I can arrange for the team to give you a call. If you’d like to email us at cares@thomson.co.uk with your query and booking reference then We can speak to the team on your behalf.

2. John Pope says: 16/01/2014 at 15:11

Trying to get into manage my booking, there are two panels for booking ref, I’ve only got a 6 digit booking ref which I’m putting into the second box what number goes into the first box?
    John Pope

• Amanda @Thomson says: 19/01/2014 at 01:39

Hi John, When you made the booking you should have been supplied with a booking reference that started with 4 numbers. We’ll be able to find this reference for you. If you email us at cares@thomson.co.uk with the booking reference that you have currently got we’ll be able to help you with this.

3. Gill says: 14/01/2014 at 00:23

I’m not too sure whether this page is all to do with poor service regarding booking seats, but I think the whole website and email setup is shockingly bad.

My family booked a holiday over a month before departure date, we keep having to search through all the trash information ‘purchase champagne’ ‘pay for car parking’ etc etc and we can’t actually find the information we want which currently is “where is my eticket and how do I download it?” The link to it just opens the ‘personalised website’ which mostly comprises of many things trying to get us to spend our money on before we go. Maybe if you left out the hard sell people might actually choose to take up one of your offers/excursions rather than steering clear and being put off by the harassment factor. Isn’t that what put timeshares out of business?

The travel information which does come up specifies that IT IS NOT A TICKET so how on earth are we expected to print a ticket off??? Oh and it states that our travel date is 01 Jan 0001 lasting 0 days for the resort!!!

I sincerely hope that we do manage to go on this holiday or there will be one hell of a complaint coming.

• Christina @Thomson says: 14/01/2014 at 06:10

Hi Gill, Thanks for your post – I’m sorry to read that you’re having issues locating your e-tickets. If you could please email cares@thomson.co.uk with your booking reference, I’d be happy to look into the whereabouts of these for you. We appreciate your feedback, and I will pass this back to the relevant teams for you – but at the moment, my priority is to ensure that you’ve everything you need for travel. I hope this helps.

• Gill says: 22/01/2014 at 19:37

We managed to sort out the tickets. After my husband emailed then called the shop where holiday was booked, we then had a printer problem but we have mow had our holiday and had a nice time. I think a postal ticket system would be better than everything on computer and in future I will be looking for this provision when booking a holiday.

• Elaine @Thomson says: 23/01/2014 at 01:21

Hi Gill, I’m pleased to hear that you had a lovely holiday. With regards to your tickets. Like many tour operators we now provide e-tickets. This is to improve sustainability and reduce our carbon foot print. If you’ve got any further questions please let me know.

4. Sue says: 13/01/2014 at 19:53

Hi I have booked premium economy tickets for our trip to Mexico on 24th April 2014. When and how am I able to pick my seats on this flight.

• Christina @Thomson says: 14/01/2014 at 03:42

Hi Sue, You’ll be able to log on to our Flight Extras website and choose your seats once you’re within 90 days of your return date. If you let us know which day you’re returning, we’re more than happy to work this out for you. I hope this helps.

5. trish burns says: 13/01/2014 at 09:46

What is the point of having a blog like this when you delete messages that you do not like to see, like when you make unfair changes to a booking and say that they are not classed as major!

• Leanne @Thomson says: 13/01/2014 at 14:22

Hi Trish, I apologise for the delay in response, I’ve replied to your original post. All comments need approving before they appear on the blog, this is why your comment wasn’t appearing on the page.

6. Natasha Jeffery says: 12/01/2014 at 13:02

I am looking to book a package holiday to Cape Verde next week for May. Is it possible to pay this off in instalments up until the end of April or beginning of May?
    Natasha

• Sammi @Thomson says: 13/01/2014 at 13:47

Hi Natasha, The full deposit for your holiday will be due 12 weeks prior to your departure date, so you’re welcome to pay off any amount you like in installments prior to this time. A deposit will be required when making your booking, and you’ll be able to choose from a low deposit or a full deposit. If you choose to pay the low deposit, the remaining deposit will be due 8 weeks after the date you’ve made your booking, or earlier if this is within the 12 week payment date.

7. trish burns says: 12/01/2014 at 11:18

I have booked a holiday to crete for our 40th wedding anniversary – it is to an iberostar hotel – i have now been advised that a russian management company has taken over the hotel – i am totally gutted as i believe this is a major change to my booked holiday – i would like to change to an alternate holiday but have been advised that i will need to pay admin fees and change to a holiday the same cost or more expensive as this is not a major change – i booked to go with an iberostar experience – i would like to know why this is not classed as a major change? We have travelled with Tui on numerous occasions over the last 15 years and believed that they always provided the best customer service, now i am begining to doubt this.

• Leanne @Thomson says: 13/01/2014 at 14:16

Hi Trish, Could you please email cares@thomson.co.uk so I can look into this for you?

8. Curtis says: 10/01/2014 at 23:29

Hi there I’m looking to book a holiday but have a question about insurance. The website says that I need to take out a travel insurance policy before I depart but some of the members of my party already have travel insurance, they don’t need to pay for any more do they?

• Jonathan S @ Thomson says: 11/01/2014 at 11:50

Hi Curtis, If some of your party already have an adequate travel insurance policy in place, they don’t need to purchase additional cover. Before booking, please ensure that all policies cover you for the destination you’re visiting and for activities you plan on doing.

9. Beth Hunt says: 10/01/2014 at 09:25

I am due to go to Mexico in July with my partner and we were called on Wednesday night by Thomson to ask if we would like to upgrade our seats for a reduced price of £199 per person. After much debate we decided that we would upgrade our seats.
    HOWEVER upon checking my invoice on my.thomson yesterday it would appear that the premium seats have been added on but with a price of £458 for the two of us, which is £60 more expensive than we were told on the phone.
    If I do not receive an explanation for this I will be changing the seating back to standard, but it’s disappointing that I feel I have been lied to already.

• Jonathan S @ Thomson says: 11/01/2014 at 11:38

Hi Beth, Can you send your details and query to cares@thomson.co.uk so we can investigate this for you?

10. david bunce says: 09/01/2014 at 21:31

hi we fly to mexico on the31st march 2014 and you say we can book our seats on 10th January 2014 is that from 1 minute past twelve or what time apply s on-line or by phone

• Sammi @Thomson says: 10/01/2014 at 05:21

Hi David, Our seating plan doesn’t have an exact opening time, but I’d recommend trying this from midnight.

11. Kath Henshall says: 09/01/2014 at 20:02

Can you confirm which ref number I use to allocate our seats in premium on the Dreamliner to Mexico is it the 0000/00000 or the 0000000 number on our invoice

• Sammi @Thomson says: 10/01/2014 at 05:26

Hi Kath, The reference number you’ll need to enter to select your seat numbers is your flight/accommodation reference number, which doesn’t include a ‘/’.

12. Adam says: 09/01/2014 at 20:01

I booked a holiday with thomson/first choice on the weekend. I’ve looked online today and now it’s cheaper. Can I get my holiday for this price now?

• Sammi @Thomson says: 10/01/2014 at 05:39

Hi Adam, Like most travel companies, we work on a flexible pricing system which means that the cost of our holidays can go up or down at anytime. In order for us to remain fair and consistent with all of our customers, we’re unable to now reduce the cost of your holiday. I’m sorry for any disappointment caused.

13. Catherine Gillard says: 07/01/2014 at 14:20

Tried to book holiday online yesterday to aruba for our family of 4, 2 adults 2 children (age 15 & 13). We wanted to book 2 rooms but there is no option to do that. Website states the deluxe double room ‘sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years’, so I had to phone and make an enquiry. Online price for our family in 1 room was £6788, telephone price for our 2 rooms came to £8500. Had a chat with the family and called back about 5.40 last night to book. I again mentioned you should have the option to book 2 rooms online and stated again what it says regarding children up to the age of 12. Got holiday booked for the final price of £8256. We were discussing our holiday last night with friends and all agreed that its strange you can’t choose how many rooms you want online. I then looked at booking the holiday for myself & my 15 year old and separately for my husband and 13 year old, so we would still have two rooms. The cost for each adult & child booking would come to £3786, both bookings together would be a total of £7572, a difference of £674!!! I telephoned this morning to query this and am awaiting an response, I have said I would be going to the media because I think all Thomson customers should be made aware of this.

• Dan @Thomson says: 08/01/2014 at 08:04

Hi Catherine, I’m sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the price of your holiday. The holiday cost between our websites, stores and call centres can be different as someone is processing your booking. Our advisors will give you the best price they can over the phone, but we’d always recommend customers research their holiday fully before going ahead and booking. Having checked our website, this will give you the best priced room based on your party, but on the left hand side you can change the amount of rooms you want. I’ve done this and can see that we do offer this online.

• Catherine Gillard says: 08/01/2014 at 10:38

Thank you Dan for your response, left hand option is not showing on my phone & still doesn’t answer why if the rooms are only suitable for 2 adults & 2 kids UP to the age of 12, did we not automatically get offered 2 rooms the way the Riu hotel did? And when I phoned initially to query this why didn’t the member of staff tell me what to look for to change the option, instead of saying she would look into it and get back to me. I understand there will be a slightly higher charge to book via a call centre but that is a huge difference. And can I just point out we were obviously happy and booked the holiday I just want other people be aware of the huge difference if like me were unable to chance room quantity. Thank you for your help

• Elaine @Thomson says: 12/01/2014 at 16:47

Hi Catherine, Due to health and safety some of our rooms at hotels will only be suitable for 2 adults and 2 children, due to the bed types in the room. If you’ve got any further questions please let me know and I hope that you have a lovely holiday.

• Catherine Gillard says: 14/01/2014 at 10:14

Thank you Elaine for your response, however my question is still unanswered.

• Dan @Thomson says: 14/01/2014 at 13:46

Hi Catherine, I’ve looked into the hotel and this does accept up to 4 adults in a room, even though the description shows otherwise. Hence you were allocated the lowest priced option when searching on our website.

14. Claire says: 06/01/2014 at 23:27

Hi, we want to add 5kg extra luggage for gifts for our return journey but can’t access extras after departure. It’s there any way we can do this?

• Sammi @Thomson says: 08/01/2014 at 07:02

Hi Claire, If you provide me with your booking reference number, I’ll look into this for you.

15. Sue says: 06/01/2014 at 17:43

Why have you changed the booking process? It is now much more difficult to navigate and to change dates/flights/airports. In fact everything is more complicated. Why, if something is not broken, etc, etc.

• Sammi @Thomson says: 10/01/2014 at 05:46

Hi Sue, It’s a shame to hear you’re unhappy with the new layout of our website. We’re always looking for feedback to improve our service, so I’ll be sure to pass your comments on to our Web Team.

16. Dan says: 06/01/2014 at 14:51

I’m wondering if I book and pay the deposit for my holiday online, it is possible to pay off the remainder of the balance in store?

• Sammi @Thomson says: 08/01/2014 at 07:21

Hi Dan, You’ll have no problem making a payment to your holiday in one of our retail stores. Just remember to take your booking reference along with you so that the store are able to locate your booking.

• Beth Hunt says: 10/01/2014 at 09:28

Hi Dan
      When I spoke to a Thomson retail store they told me that because I had made a booking online I could not go in the store to pay.
      Just to let you know :)

• Jonathan S @ Thomson says: 11/01/2014 at 11:36

Hi Beth, Just to clarify, you’re able to pay your holiday balance in any Thomson or First Choice Travel Shop as long as you’ve made your booking on our website. I’m sorry for any confusion caused.

17. Chris Clift says: 05/01/2014 at 17:39

I have the latest edition of Adobe Reader, but am unable to print my e-tickets.
    I know I can use the confirmatory e-mail but can you send me a PDF attachment rather than a link?

• Sammi @Thomson says: 08/01/2014 at 07:27

Hi Chris, If you send your booking reference over to – thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk, we’ll look into this for you.

18. Tom says: 05/01/2014 at 17:18

Hi, I have a double barrelled surname and it doesn’t fit into the space given, will that be a problem at all?

• Sammi @Thomson says: 08/01/2014 at 07:18

Hi Tom, If you provide me with your booking reference number and your name as it appears on your passport, I’ll add a note to your booking regarding this.

19. Leanne says: 05/01/2014 at 00:49

I have been trying to book premium seats for our flight to Mexico and I keep getting an error saying I cannot have these seats as they are not together, when they are. We have prepaid for these seats and still cannot book the seats we want or ANY seats in premium without the error message appearing although these are the only seats available to choose.

• Elaine @Thomson says: 05/01/2014 at 15:30

Hi Leanne, If you can please send your booking details to thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk I can check this for you.

20. Matt says: 04/01/2014 at 13:18

We have booked a family holiday to Florida 1st May. I confirmed with the contact centre that I can take both a pushchair and car seat for our 3yr old in addition to our luggage allowance. I had asked them to send email confirmation of this but advised they were unable? Could someone assist with this?

Many thanks
    Matt

• Elaine @Thomson says: 05/01/2014 at 15:05

Hi Matt, Thanks for your query. You can take a pushchair free of charge. If you wish to take a car seat also, this will be part of your luggage allowance. If you’ve got any further questions please let me know and I hope that you have a lovely holiday.

• Matt says: 05/01/2014 at 21:42

Thanks, I think the FAQ’s need refining in that case as under the ‘travelling with children’ it states:

“We offer carriage of pushchairs and car seats (carried in the hold of the aircraft) free of charge, but please be aware that due to lack of space on board the aircraft, these items are not allowed in the cabin.”

If we check both in can we just pay for the pushchair and take the car seat as the 1 item?

Also I think the contact centre could do with some further clarification as this was the route I confirmed both could be taken.

Matt

• Sammi @Thomson says: 08/01/2014 at 07:24

Hi Matt, I’m sorry for any previous confusion caused. I can confirm that you’re able to carry both a pushchair and a car seat free of charge.

• Matt says: 08/01/2014 at 17:54

Hi Sammi,

Thank you for the confirmation. Could you send me an email with the same confirmation please?

Matt

• Sammi @Thomson says: 09/01/2014 at 03:28

Hi Matt, If you send an email over to – thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk, we’ll be able to respond to you confirming this.

21. Nicola Birmingham says: 03/01/2014 at 16:34

I booked a package holiday to benidorm with you in August 2013, for June 2014 for 7 nights, flighing from Doncaster. I paid £2010 the exact same package is now only £1601 ??? according to the “the price you pay” section in your terms and conditions on the website it states that.

” If any changes in our costs would cause a reduction in your holiday price, we willo not make refunds of amounts less than 2% of your holiday price, but we will refund in full amounts exceeding such 2% after deducting an administration charge of £!.”

What is the procedure for me claiming this refund back? i have contacted my local branch where i made the booking and they state that this is for the Fuel costs only not if the holiday is reduced by the company. This is not what the terms and conditions state. They state the “Holiday price shown on your confirmation invoice”, which in my case is the full £2010 and the reduced price of £1601 is more than 2% redection to my Holiday Price. The only exclusions that the terms and conditions state are Insurance premiums and any amendments charges.
    Please advise further as the branch staff was no help.

• Elaine @Thomson says: 05/01/2014 at 10:08

Hi Nicola, Thanks for your query. I understand your frustration that the cost of your holiday has now gone down. The store has given you the correct information and if you read the whole of section 2 – The price you pay, you’ll see that the second sentence refers to the cost of fuel. This is applicable to the cost of fuel increasing and decreasing. Once you’ve booked your holiday the cost is frozen, so if the price goes down you won’t receive a refund. At the same time if the cost increases you won’t pay a penny more. I appreciate this may not be the answer that you’re hoping for, but to be fair and consistent with to all of our customers we’re unable to give you a refund. If you wish to discuss your booking further please contact the store that you booked with. If you wish to discuss your booking further please contact the store that you booked with.

22. james chambers says: 03/01/2014 at 12:51

ive just changed jobs in resulting in my pay date being changed I was wondering if there was any way of changing my final payment date of my holiday on the 18th of march to the 28 of march ?? also i would like a email address to email about the lack of care i was given when trying to book my holiday in store in resulting me booking it online instead i

• Elaine @Thomson says: 05/01/2014 at 09:42

Hi James, I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with the service that you received in one of our stores. All of our shops have their own escalation process and the shop Manager will be able to give you details on this. With regards to your payment, if you can please send your booking details to thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk I can look into this for you.

23. Mr&Mrs Briscoe says: 02/01/2014 at 21:47

OK, so we have paid in full for our holiday 3 months in advance why can,t you give us our tickets ect in shop instead of sending it to the customer to print if they can, or are you trying to copy Ryanair, you were also going to put back the TV entertainment back on the short haul to make the difference, I don’t have to tell you the flight time to Cape Verde long time with no distraction ,Time to get off my box b4 I fall off I hope this info benefits us all ea. Regards Mr Mrs Briscoe

24. Amanda Wiltshire says: 02/01/2014 at 21:02

I have a holiday booked for next week I have had several emails with links to manage your booking, but my booking ref is not acceptable to either the first choice or Thomson sites, even though I have had the link to both on emails received. I have tried on iPad and computer, very frustrating.

• James @Thomson says: 05/01/2014 at 05:19

Hi Amanda, Is it possible you could send us a message on our Facebook. We’ll be able to respond to you quicker there and also take more details form you.

25. Janice Jones says: 02/01/2014 at 11:23

Your website is atrocious. Any amateur programmer can surely produce a better one. It was very difficult to make a booking and finding the way to make payment was impossible for a whole evening. I finally made a credit payment and failed to receive a confirmation of the booking. When I telephoned for help the following day I was advised to ask the bank to release the money. The bank explained that they approved the payment but it was Thomson’s place to request he money. To add insult to injury, I’m now unable to book my prepaid seat reservations. I hope the holiday won’t be as disappointing as the booking process. Please take heed of the many comments made by customers and improve the whole thing.

26. Mike Newman says: 01/01/2014 at 21:57

Just booked a holiday and paid deposit

Accidentally clicked to book 11-18th December instead of 15-22nd from the options an didn’t realise

How can I correct this?

• James @Thomson says: 05/01/2014 at 04:27

Hi Mike, Have you managed to change the dates for your holiday in December? If you can contact us on 0844 871 0878 we’ll have an advisor help you with this.

27. Ayesha says: 01/01/2014 at 21:46

Hi, I have seen a holiday to morocco online and i would like to put a deposit down for it and pay the rest of the amount in installments, would this be possible to do online?

• James @Thomson says: 05/01/2014 at 04:22

Hi Ayesha, That’s great to hear! If you’d like to pay a low deposit, then you’ll need to pay a top up 8 weeks after booking your holiday. Then you’ll be able to pay this up to 12 weeks before your holiday departure date. You can then manage by paying as little and as often as you’d like until the holiday is paid off.

If you’re within this time period when you book your holiday then you’ll need to pay this all at the time of booking.

28. Ravinder singh says: 29/12/2013 at 21:04

I would like to make a complaint and tell you what an absolute nightmare I have had with dealing with Thompson. I booked flights and hotel with yourselves for cancun.
    Originally I booked seats with extra leg room (extra £200). However a week before we were due to fly I called Thompson to upgrade our seats to premium economy (extra £352). Thomson happily took my money and advised I have now extra weight allowance and informed me I had been upgraded.
    When myself and my wife arrived at the airport i was Informed there was no record of the upgrade. However we showed them the reciepts and emails we had,however we were told that there was no premium seats And me and my wife would need to sit in separate seats as there was an issue with the booking. and we would need to pay for the extra baggage as economy only allows 20kg and we had packed 23kg as per the premium allowance. As you can imagine I was devastated at this news, as it is mine and my wife’s wedding anniversary and to have to sit apart on a 10 hour flight especially when I had paid for premium economy was ridiculous. Now we sit in cancun with the Thomson advisor who is telling me that he can confirm we should have been upgraded but only on the incoming flight, so most likely we will again be sat in different seats and there’s nothing he can do about it?!!! I have written this as I am appalled at how we have been treated by Thomson, all this has put a black mark on our holiday. Now we are really confused as nobody has confirmed how we are flying back and what happened for this to go so wrong. All we wanted was what we paid for!!! I would not wish this nightmare upon anybody.

• Elaine @Thomson says: 30/12/2013 at 03:14

Hi Ravinder, I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t receive the seats you were expecting on your flight. You’ll need to raise your concerns with our After Travel Team when you return from your holiday. You can contact them at – http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/send-us-an-email-postTravel.html. If you can please provide your booking reference number I can check your seats for your return flight.

29. sarah kerry says: 29/12/2013 at 12:15

I am trying to book seats together on the thomson website but it keeps telling me “Sorry, your party cannot be allocated to the seats selected as your party must sit together in the appropriate type of seats. Please amend the seat selection. Alternatively you can return to the default seat selection.” The seats I choose are together and the appropriate just the standard with meal seats. I have tried various selections but it suggests I go back to default seat selection and the seats are either side of an aisle! please help. there is also no option for any upgrade or prices for upgrades for extra leg room, premium etc

• Elaine @Thomson says: 30/12/2013 at 02:59

Hi Sarah, If you can please send your booking details to thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk I can check this for you.

30. Russell says: 28/12/2013 at 13:16

could you please confirm that premium club passengers have a dedicated check in desk at Manchester Airport.

• Samantha @Thomson says: 28/12/2013 at 15:50

Hi Russell, I can confirm this for you. When you arrive at the airport, head to our check-in desks as normal and there will be a priority desk open for our premium seated passengers – have a great time!

31. sarah totterdale says: 27/12/2013 at 19:24

booking ref * flight to Egypt wont allow me to pre book my seats. there are seats available but it constantly says unavailable when I select the seats I want. Can you assist?

• Sammi @Thomson says: 28/12/2013 at 16:10

Hi Sarah, Our seating plan closes 3 days prior to your departure date, so you’ll now be unable to select any seats on the aircraft. On arrival at the airport, a member of our check-in staff will do this for you. I hope this has answered your query and that you go on to have an amazing time in Egypt – enjoy the sunshine!

32. Dan T says: 24/12/2013 at 00:04

Trying to book seat for flights to the Maldives in March 2014, however when I try and allocate seats 1G and 1J it says I cant because they are not sat next to each other… But there is no seat 1H. Please can you allocate the seats to me (Flight ref 751007)
    Cheers
    D

• Jonathan S @ Thomson says: 24/12/2013 at 01:38

Hi Dan, I’ve replied to your email and selected your seats for you.

33. john mcintosh says: 23/12/2013 at 15:26

Hi, i may have a domestic problem, therefore can you e.mail me what the cancellation criteria terms are , and will i get the full refund on my
    £400.00 deposit i have made if i do cancel. when do i have to cancel,
    time scale wise ? if i cannot resolve this domestic problem, which i am
    hoping can be done.

• Elaine @Thomson says: 23/12/2013 at 18:25

Hi John, If you can please provide your booking reference number I can check the details for you.

34. robert scott says: 23/12/2013 at 13:33

Thomson – Yet another problem! Your systems are so bad I doubt I’ll use you as a company again. Every stage of the booking process there’s been a problem – nothing has gone smoothly. This time, your ‘Manage My Booking’ facility won’t let me input my family’s API data online. I’ve rung the number given and an automated message is telling me that this can be done at the airport when checking in – really? why is it splashed all over my booking correspondence as being vitally important then? Because I don’t trust your systems and am concerned that we’ll get to the airport and get turned away please can you confirm for me that this is true and that we can do it at the airport 2 hours before we fly? That way i’ll have something to print off when I invariably get grief from your check-in staff. Thankyou

• Elaine @Thomson says: 23/12/2013 at 18:23

Hi Robert, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having problems entering your API details. If you send me your booking details to thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk I can check this for you. But just to confirm if you do still have problems, you can give your passport details at the airport. If you’ve got any further questions please let me know and I hope that you have a lovely holiday.

35. Siraj says: 20/12/2013 at 18:53

Received email today from thomson@email.thomson.co.uk with offerss tailored for you. In particular holiday to Agadir on 30.1.14 for 7 Nights from Manchester Airport, AI stay at Kenzi Europa Hotel. The price in email £261/person and when I click book now takes me to website and the price shown per person £267 and total for 2 persons £802.
    There’s a discrepency from email price and website?
    Can you confirm which is correct and why am I being sent these emails with incorrect prices and when contact Thomson, I am told the emails sent from head office.
    If you offer me £261 as per email I will proceed with booking.
    Thanks.

• Samantha @Thomson says: 21/12/2013 at 02:18

Hi Siraj, So we can look into this for you, can you please forward the email you received from us over to – thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk. Once we have this, we’ll be able to advise further.