Home » Behind-The-Scenes » E-ticketing Now Available At Thomson And First Choice…

E-ticketing Now Available At Thomson And First Choice…

Tuesday 1st November was an important date in the calendar here at Thomson and First Choice HQ. That’s when we embraced the hi-tech world of e-ticketing.

E-tickets are now available for anyone who’s booked a beach holiday on either thomson.co.uk or firstchoice.co.uk. Instead of sending you a mini ticket booklet through the post, we’ll email your tickets – and any associated travel vouchers – as a pdf attachment around six weeks before you’re due to fly. You can then either print off your tickets from the email or, if it’s more convenient, print them from your own personalised website, ‘mythomson’ or ‘myfirstchoice’ . If you’d like a bit more information about how these websites work, click here.

Two of the big benefits of e-ticketing are…

• It’s Easy It means you can keep everything online, from booking your holiday to receiving your tickets.

• It’s Better For The Environment It helps us meet our Holidays Forever commitments by cutting down on the amount of paper we use and reducing our carbon emissions.

First In Line…

To mark the launch, we dished out gifts to our very first e-ticket customers at Manchester and Gatwick airports.

Mr and Mrs Sharp Manchester Airport
Mr and Mrs Sharp from Leeds area

Mr and Mrs Sharp, from the Leeds area, checked in for their flight to Malaga at 3.20am on 1st November. The couple – who flew from Manchester – are spending a week at the Angela Hotel in Fuengirola. They’re loyal Thomson customers and were first to use the new e-ticketing system, giving lots of positive feedback in the process.

The Sharps enjoyed a glass of bubbly at the Thomson and First Choice check-in desk, plus they got a £30 Thomson Airways voucher to spend onboard their flight.

Mr and Mrs Smith Gatwick Airport
Mr and Mrs Smith over at Gatwick

Over at Gatwick, Mr and Mrs Smith, and their grandson, checked in for their flight to Alicante at 3am on the same day.

They found the new e-ticketing system really easy to understand, too. They went on their way with a bottle of bubbly and £30 of Thomson Airways vouchers.

Here’s what some of our other customers had to say about the new e-tickets…

“The new e-tickets are better because you don’t worry about your tickets not turning up in the post.”

“It was very easy to log in to myfirstchoice and print off my e-ticket.”

2,636 Responses to “E-ticketing Now Available At Thomson And First Choice…”

1. j.buffery@talk21.com' jo

I have had my e-mail link for my trip to florida, we have booked disney tickets and dining it states about them on the e-ticket but is there something we need to print out for them?

Hi Jo,

These won’t be available to print prior to departure but how you receive these does depend on where you’re staying. If you’re in a Disney hotel, these will be on your key card which you receive from the hotel. But if you’re in a non-Disney hotel, depending on the time you arrive, these will be given to you at the welcome meeting.

• j.buffery@talk21.com' jo

Thank you, we have prebooked seats but the seat numbers are not on the e-ticket, do i assume that it is on the computer system for when we check in at the airport

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Jo, Not to worry – you won’t have your seat numbers on your e-ticket as you’ll just need to take the confirmation you received when you selected your seats. I hope that helps.

• j.buffery@talk21.com' jo

i don’t seem to have a confirmation e-mail of the seats we booked, I have tried going back on to book seat but as already done it it won’t let me

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Jo, You should get a confirmation sent to you as soon as you book. I’ve just emailed you so hopefully you’ll receive that soon.

2. ivor.knott@gmail.com' Ivor Knott

The e-tickets are great but the only problem I can see is there is no luggage lables with the tickets.

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Ivor, We stopped sending luggage labels with our tickets booklets a long time ago so this is why you also wouldn’t have received them with your e-tickets. Sorry for any disappointment this has caused.

• jean.carter2@hotmail.co.uk' jean carter

we have received our e tickets but no luggage labels do we have to provide them ourselves with name and cruise details and port we leave from or is it done at the airport

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Jean, Your luggage will be electronically tagged at the airport so we no longer provide luggage labels.

3. david.sugg@hotmail.co.uk' J David Sugg

Hi, just received e-mail advising e-tickets.
    Please be aware that all links do not work – I have resorted to printing out the e-mail.
    Cheers and regards.

• Rhiannon@Thomson

If customers don’t have the latest computer software, the link for a printable version may not work. However, customers can print off the original e-ticket email if necessary or they can log into ‘MyThomson’ on our website to also get a copy.

4. lizzy2125@hotmail.co.uk' lizzy sheppard

Hello, i am having a little trouble with trying to log into the api part of the website. I am putting all of the correct details in and it just isn’t letting me do it.
    Help!!!

5. glyntopham@supanet.com' Glyn Topham

I have a Booking to Icemeler, departing Doncaster May 10 , Whilst in my Spanish home I recently received your “E ticketing email”which for some reason I couldnt access on my Spanish Laptop ? I have Returned To England Today , Could you please resend NB MY Booking Ref is .
    Regards
    Glyn

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Glyn, I’ve just taken a look at your booking and can see tickets were reissued to you on 1st May. So, you should be receiving an email soon. Just to let you know, you can also download your tickets using the ‘MyThomson’ facility on our website.

Have a fantastic holiday.

• glyntopham@supanet.com' Glyn Topham

Hi Rhiannon
      This is doing my head, in when I try on My thomson it doesn`t accept my manage my booking ref ,which I am clearly reading off a hard copy from Thomsons should i be using something else , it also says the above email is wrong I have never used another one ??????? Having returned from Spain to go on a Thomsons holiday (for the 4th consequitive year) Iam looking fo some help on this that works !!

6. Regoltra@yahoo.com' Regina Goltra

Hello,
    While booking my flights I was unaware that address that I gave would be a shipping address for the tickets. I honestly haven’t heard of mailing tickets and thought that was a thing of the past. Anyways the address I gave is my billing address, which is my house in America. I am studying abroad in Scotland and need my tickets to be sent here. My flight is in two weeks and my house hasn’t received any tickets not has my email (written after purchasing the tickets) been responded to. Can I please have an E-ticket or have tickets sent to my current location?

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Regina, All our flight only bookings are ticketless, which means customers will not receive paper tickets or an e-ticket. Please travel on your email confirmation which you would have received when you booked your flight only.

7. alaincennamo@libero.it' ALAIN

AFTER 3 DAYS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET AND I CAN NOT ACCESS TO ‘MY BOOKING’ DESPITE I HAVE BEEN CHARGED. THE ONLY WAY OUT SEEMS TO BE TO PAY EXTRA AND RING THE HIGHLY CHARGED THOMSON PHONE NUMBER 084. ANY HELP?

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Alain, Sorry to hear you haven’t received a confirmation from us, I have today sent another one to you via your email address.

You will be unable to access your “Manage my booking” or “My Thomson” as you are booked on a one way flight with Thomson Holidays and only passengers who book a package holiday can access these websites.

• alaincennamo@libero.it' ALAIN

Hi Rhiannon,
      thanks but I have not received any email yet.Could you please check? thanks

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Alain, Thanks for your further message. I have again sent you another confirmation to the email address you provided us with at the time of making you booking. I hope you receive it this time.

• alan@ingley.com' Alan

Hi, I had a similar problem as Alain, no confirmation e-mails and long wait times on you phone lines but your reply to her has me completely baffled.
      Because she booked on a one way flight with Thomson Holidays she is unable to access parts of your website.
      I understood that all flights booked were ultimately booked by Thomson Airways, what is the difference in these booking options ?

• Hollie @Thomson

Hi Alan, I’m sorry you’ve encountered long wait times when calling us and that you haven’t received an email confirmation. With regards to viewing bookings online, unfortunately not all bookings have access to online management tools.

8. rusandshiv@hotmail.co.uk' mrs debenham

hi printed off tickets all fine…what do we do about luggage tags do we need to write our own ?

• Rhiannon@Thomson

Hi Mrs Debenham, Thomson Holidays no longer supply luggage labels to there customers. You can write your own if you wish too, however your hold baggage will be electronically tagged at check in.

9. diane.priestman@tesco.net' George Wilkinson

not sure about e-tickets. something reassuring about “proper ones” but i guess we have no choice. Booked our hol last year and it wasn’t as easy as before. Nightmare trying to book extra legroom seats (no option given when booking) Because they are “splitflights” we can’t try for them until 6 days before departure. Never had this before. Not sure we will be travelling with you next year

Hi George,

If customers have a flight with a third party, we don’t receive the flight manifest from them until 6 days before which is why you wouldn’t be able to book your extra legroom seats before then. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

10. garrys1@virginmedia.com' Garry

Received email asking me to print e-ticket. Print now button produces “Navigation to the webpage was canceled” message and going via mythomson website takes me to a blank page when attempting to print it. Contacted Thomson via telephone, who then sent me a booking confirmation email (which I alrready had). When I called back I was told this willl be accepted at check-in. Is this right? Surely if this is the case I could just have produced the original “booking confirmation” email without the need for the e-ticket.

Hi Garry,

If customers have problems clicking the link to download a printable version, they can take a copy of the e-ticketing email that was sent through. In extreme circumstances, customers can take a copy of their confirmation. I hope that helps.

11. andy.minter@hoymail.co.uk' sarah

hi, i’ve just printed off my tickets but there is nothing on there about out travel insurance that i took out for the whole family when we booked last july (i have got proof from the booking breakdown that this was booked as well) also i know this isn’t about the E-ticketing but can i still take my sons pushchair for free even though he is now over 2 or will this be classed as his luggage or extra baggage?

• Hollie @Thomson

Hi Sarah, Your travel insurance won’t show on your e-ticket. You’ll just need to print the policy information sent to you at the time of purchasing the insurance. I can confirm that you will still be able to take your son’s pushchair without this being deducted from his luggage allowance. I hope this helps.

12. STONE414@aol.com' Mike stone

I find the E’tickets a great idea,no waiting for unreliable snail mail.I think most problems here are caused by ‘operator error’,take your time and all will be o.k.
    Mind you I do miss the luggage tags.

• Hollie @Thomson

Hi Mike, We stopped providing luggage labels some time ago as an electronic tag is secured to your luggage at check-in. I’m pleased that you like our new e-tickets and thank you for your feedback.

• ahxsw2@nottingham.uk' Sharon Walker

We are going on a cruise leaving from the uk – will our luggage be electronically tagged?

• Rhiannon@Thomson

For UK cruise departures, luggage isn’t electronically tagged. On arrival at the port, you’ll be given an envelope which contains labels for your cases. You’ll tag your luggage and leave it for the porters to load onto the ship and deliver it to your cabin.

13. nicky37barrow@yahoo.co.uk' Nicole Barrow

Hi, I have been reading some of the comments on here with interest. I have noticed that customers without their own printing facilities are advised to either speak to friends or visit their local library to print e tickets. I am a librarian and while we welcome customers wanting to print travel documents, it should be noted that libraries are ran by cash strapped councils which means the equipment and software is often outdated. That said, we don’t usually encounter many problems with printing e tickets but I have noticed from some of the previous comments and responses that Thomson tickets require up to date software to view and print. To improve customer relations at Thomson, would it not be viable to provide a dedicated customer access pc in Thomson shops for this purpose? If not could staff not be allowed to print the documents for a small charge? All travel agents have internet access so are therefore able to access My Thomson on behalf of a customer. I’m due to travel with Thomson this summer and I’m worried in case I encounter some of the problems I’ve read about on here… Fingers crossed :-)

• Hollie @Thomson

Hi Nicole, Unfortunately, Travel Agents are unable to print e-tickets for customer’s who have booked online, as they do not have the system to access them. But, thanks for your feedback, I’ll make sure it’s passed on to our Ticketing Team.

14. geoffpoulter@hotmail.co.uk' M Poulter

With only 12 days to go to our holiday in Malta, I have received no tickets by either post, e-mail or on my booking on the Thomson Website. Having spoken to your team, I am assured that I only need to take my e-mail confirmation to the airport. However, how can I check the flight times if I have no tickets and no details appear on my booking website?

15. davidwhite.176@virgin.net' David White

What happened to the luggage labels?It’s O.K. to say that the baggage is electronically tagged.How can the transfer coach driver read this? How would your hotel be identified if luggage gets lost?We looked forward to your booklet as part of the holiday package.What happened to this?Thomsons appear to be going backwards!

• Hollie @Thomson

Hi David, I’m sorry that you are disappointed with the removal of luggage labels. I can confirm that when you get on your coach transfer, you’ll leave your luggage next to the coach whilst the coach driver loads this underneath. There will also be a Thomson Representative there to ensure that all luggage is loaded onto the coach. Once you arrive at your hotel the coach driver will then ask you to point out your cases so that he can offload them. I hope this offers some reassurance. Once again, I’ll make sure that your feedback is passed on to the relevant team.

• phil.james2@btconnect.com' Phil

I am reading with much amusement, the customer concern over Thomson stopping their supply of luggage labels. There are more serious and important things going on in the world…have these people never heard of purchasing their own leather type labels? C’mon guys, it’s not rocket science!!

• anna.chapman@prudential.co.uk' Anna

Fair enough Phil, but when you’ve paid over £1000 per head for a holiday, a printed luggage label shouldn’t be too much to ask – or at least some way to print off a blank, appropriately branded, one to fill in.
      It clearly was helpful to all concerned to have a visible label with the tour operator logo and destination/hotel easy to see – a simple way that the operator can provide assurance has been withdrawn to save them money.
      Also the confusion about e-tickets is inexcusable – website wording implies the ticket is something different to the actual email received – has taken me 3 attempts to get confirmation that the actual email is the eticket itself, rather than the eticket being something you have to access and print in addition to the email.

• kirsty.henshaw@thomson.co.uk' Kirsty@Thomson

Hi Anna, You luggage will be tagged electronically at the check-in but you’re able to add your own tags to with your details on if you wish to. I’m sorry for any confusion about the E ticket. They state E ticket at the top for the one you need to print and take with you. I’ll pass your feedback on though.

16. davidwhite.176@virgin.net' David White

When we’ve paid a couple of thousand pounds for a holiday,we expected “proper” tickets by post.This new E system seems “penny pinching” to say the least.My printer is out of action at the moment.I see you are suggesting a friend or local library.No thanks – I’d like my tickets by post.My wife wouldn’t be capable of using this new system if I die. She won’t even have a computer so you would have to send them by post.Please send them as soon as possible.

• Hollie @Thomson

Hi David, I’m sorry to learn of your disappointment with our new e-tickets. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to print your tickets for you. I understand that your printer is currently out of use, therefore I would suggest that you ask a friend or family member with a printer to print your tickets for you. Alternatively, you could use a local library. I will make sure that your feedback is passed on to our Ticketing Team.

17. r.pitts@o2.co.uk' Rob

Have downloaded my E-ticket and am not convinced. This looks like an overview of my booking information. If this is the ticket for 3 people then it doesn’t look very professional and am sure a child could have created a more convincing document.

• Rhiannon@Thomson

I’m sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the appearance of the etickets, Rob. But thanks for your feedback and I’ll pass this on to the Ticket Team.

• Rachaelwalshe@aol.com' Rachael

So is it the one sheet that does look like an overview? Even for three people It is one e-ticket (rather than e- tickets?)

• Hollie @Thomson

Hi Rachael, The e-ticket will say ‘this is your travel document’ in the top right hand corner. There will only be one ticket for all three passengers. I hope this helps.

18. jo.davidson@db.com' Jo

I have just printed off my etickets yet there is no notification on them or anywhere that I can see that shows my reserved extra legroom seats. Having had difficulties in the past where we were just moved to seats that we hadn’t reserved I’m just worried as I have no proof that we have paid and I have picked these seats. How do we double check this?

Hi Jo,

If you added extra leg room seats at the time you made your booking, these will be on your etickets. However, if you added them at a later date they won’t so you’ll just need to take your confirmation with you for those seats. I hope that helps but if you need anything else, let me know.

19. russ.gill@sky.com' Russ Gunn

I am very used to E-ticketing, but why hasn’t Thomson adopted on line check-in? I am flying to Gran Canaria tomorrow and I guess I will be forced to queue for an inordinate length of time. On line check-in would be so much easier!

Hi Russ,

It’s definitely an idea! I’ll make sure this is passed on to the relevant department. But I hope you’re having a fantastic time in Gran Canaria.

20. neil_a_davies@hotmail.co.uk' Neil Davies

I’m going on holiday to Orlando in just over two weeks, the whole package booked through Thomson. I’ve logged in and printed the e-ticket but it is essentially just a few sheets of paper with an overview of what I’ve booked.

Can you please confirm I’m not meant to receive anything else as part of this? Given there are flights and hotel here I would have expected actual tickets with a barcode or something.

• Amanda @Thomson

Hi Neil, Yes – that sounds like your e-ticket. It’ll detail your flight and accommodation, and you can just hand this over at check-in the same way as you would have done previously with our printed tickets. I hope you have a fantastic time in Orlando this month. Enjoy.

21. Janet.payne@rotherham.nhs.uk' Janet Payne

Have received my e-ticket today thanks but there is no mention of my pre-booked seats under Pre-booked Flight Options. Is this correct please?

• Amanda @Thomson

Hi Janet, Did you add your seating on at a later date? If so, this will explain why these are not displayed on your e-ticket As we use different systems to book our holidays, and confirm out pre-booked seating, you’ll received two separate confirmations for these if booked at different times. Just take the confirmation of your seat numbers along to check-in with you, and there should be no problems.

• Janet.payne@rotherham.nhs.uk' Janet Payne

Hi Amanda, Yes I did book our seating at a later date and have the confirmation email which I will copy and take with me. Many thanks for explaining this to me, I now feel a lot better. :)

22. fredwmerrill@msn.com' Fred Merrill

I have today received an e-mail frpm Thompson say my tickets are now available for download.
    I have attempted to download tickets direct from e-mail and also from ‘Mythomson’, but can only get as far as the download website, which completely stays blank.
    My pc is up to date with all required download programmes( Adobe + PDF}.
    Please advise.

23. moirahope@aol.com' Moira

Im flying to sanford 6 july have flydrive package booked may 2011 been told i have e-ticket never heard of them for thomsons and know its something only started but does it have all the seat info – premium and the car hire details as used to getting the paper booklets, i have booked through travel agents

Hi Moira,

If you’ve booked in a travel agents, your e-tickets will be sent directly to them. And you’ll have your passenger and accommodation details and you should also have your seating details and car hire in the extras section.

I hope that helps and have a fantastic time in July.

• jpvep2@googlemail.com' j price

with my etickets all it says is prebooked seats but no mention of which seats

• Amanda @Thomson

Your e-ticket will simply say that you have pre-booked your seats. As we use different systems for booking your holiday and pre-booking your seats, the seat numbers themselves will not be included on your tickets. You’ll have received a seperate confirmation when selecting your seats which will indicate which seat numbers you have chosen. I hope that helps.

24. slippy@slippy.karoo.co.uk' Martin

What about the suitcase tickets? This does not appear in the 5 pages.

Hi Martin,

We no longer send out luggage labels so you won’t find these in your etickets. Your luggage is electronically tagged at the airport so there’s no need for luggage labels anymore.

• jpvep2@googlemail.com' j price

electronically tagged surely you have been doing this for years,just admit it is all a money saving exercise and no one will bother,same with paper tickets load of bull about carbon print it just saves tui money nothing wrong in this

25. m.haruk@ntlworld.com' Mr M. Haruk

We have booked all inclusive to Florida – departing from Manchester on 1st May 2012 but have not received any e-mail or tickets from Thomsons, can you please let me know if we should contact the travel agency direct or just wait for them to contact us. Thanks very much

Hi Mr M. Haruk,

If you’ve booked in a travel agents, the e-tickets will be sent directly to them and this is usually 4-6 weeks before departure. If you haven’t heard from them by the end of next week, I’d give them a call and they’ll be able to tell you whether they’ve been released on the system. I hope that helps.

• m.haruk@ntlworld.com' Mr M. Haruk

I will leave until this weekend then contact Thomsons again. Thanks for the reply.

26. d.oneill999@btinternet.com' D ONeill

I don’t have a printer, can I apply for a ticket by post?

• Rhiannon@Thomson

If customers don’t have a printer we suggest they ask friends or family to print off their e-tickets or even visiting the nearest library.

• d.oneill999@btinternet.com' D ONeill

By chance I checked my email spam and found my e-ticket there. I think the e-ticket by email is a penny pinching bad idea. I would gladly pay a little extra to have my ticket supplied by post.

27. lhornby@lhornby.karoo.co.uk' leonard hornby

thanks for my e-tickets all is ok with them,you did tried to send the e- tickets to my e mail address but you put LHONBY@LHORNBY.CAROO.CO.UK wrong, hope you got my pass port details ok,my booking ref

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for sending your details through. I’m sorry to hear that the store you booked in had the incorrect email address but I’m glad its all been sorted for you now.

I’ve checked your passport details and it is down as complete on our systems so that’s all fine.

Have a fantastic time in Costa Blanca.

28. christine.shakles@ntlworld.com' mark shakles

please help although i received an email stating I have E tickets I have not. Where I believe the e tickets should be there is only a blank page I rang Saturday and they said it would be sorted and received an email today which is exactly the same as the first (getting to the airport) then there is a large empty space

29. nickyandcath@hotmail.com' Catherine Hill

Hi I have just received an email saying click the link to print my e ticket but it just seems to be a summary document i was expecting actual tickets one for each of us, have i received the right link and is it just one document with details on and just our names ? please help as am confused and dont want to turn up at airport with wrong paperwork
    thank you , please confirm or resend the right info

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for your comment. The link you’ve received is correct and if you click on this you’ll be able to print your eticket. It will look like a document with the passenger details, accommodation, extras purchased and your contract with us. It should be around 4-5 pages long. I hope that helps.

• janet.hanmer@ntlworld.com' Janet Hanmer

I have also received my email from you and selected print e tickets. There is only one ticket for 3 people and summary of the holiday. what look likes it could be a ticket showing outward and inward journey details. does this mean I have to print this 5 page document twice so that I have a joint return ticket.

Hi Janet,

The e-ticket will just be one document with all the members of your party listed under ‘passenger details’. You’ll only need to print this document once as it’s for the entire duration of your stay.

I hope that helps.

30. p.warwick468@btinternet.com' Mr P T Warwick

Blank page when trying to get my Etickets,also unable to read any condition/contract.etc
    Certainley like the old ticket book.Hate having to arrive at Airport with only bits of paper.Whover looks after your Eticketing site needs to pull there socks up.Sorry

Hi Mr Warwick,

Are you seeing a blank page when you click on the link to print? You can print the information that’s in the email we’ve sent or click the link to print a printable version. Alternatively if you can log in to the MyThomson site, you can also print your tickets there. But thanks for your comment and I will pass your feedback on to our e-ticketing team.

31. jpvep2@googlemail.com' j price

trying to find out when i will receive my paper tickets by post as easter is coming but your site is no help giving an answer

Hi J Price,

Our e-tickets were introduced in November last year so you won’t be receiving any tickets through the post. Your etickets will be sent to the email address you submitted when you made your booking. Alternatively if you booked with a travel agent, they should be sent directly to them. I hope that helps

• jpvep2@googlemail.com' j price

booked in june 2011 by phone at call centre at thornaby,never gave my email adresse as never asked for it,says on my invoice tickets to be sent by post,never even heard of you using etickets til went on this site to try and find out why my paper tickets have not arrived yet,would be nice if this can be sorted due to fly in 2 weeks getting nervous,my booking ref. is 1119114,can you help please?

• Amanda @Thomson

Hi Mr Price, I’ve just called and spoken to the shop, and they have advised that after speaking with you this morning they have arranged to have the tickets resent to you. The e-ticketing doesn’t apply to all bookings, and as you booked in one of our retail stores they’ll provide you with your tickets. I hope you go on to have a wonderful holiday.

• jpvep2@googlemail.com' j price

received a confirmation invoice in post today,rung call centre and they confirmed that this is indeed the ticket to present at check in,so why to prevent confusion and to help the people who pay for the holidays is it to much trouble or to easy just to print on page 1 that this is a ticket to present,NO where on this invious does it sat ticket or take to checkin,your response please

Hi J Price,

You should receive an eticketing email from us 4-6 weeks before your holiday, and it will say ‘you must print your eticket and take it with you on your holiday to allow you to travel’. You then have a ‘print now’ button if you’d like to print off a printable version of your ticket. When you click on this link the document will say ‘E-Ticket – Travel Document’ in the right hand corner.

I’m sorry if you feel this information isn’t being communicated effectively to customers so I’ll pass your feedback on to the team.

• jpvep2@googlemail.com' j price

as a post script to my last comment it actually does mention tickets on page 2,it states” tickets” will be sent 2 weeks before departure with confirmation of flyght times,obviously this is wrong as it does not actually mean tickets in the normal sense,am i correct in this? it means the amended invoice .

Hi J Price,

It sounds as though you’ve just received a confirmation of your booking from us. As mentioned in my comment on your other post, you’ll receive your etickets 4-6 weeks before departure.

• jpvep2@googlemail.com' j price

as i have stated before am flying in 13 DAYS, please get your act together,have phoned call centre, as said before made booking in june2011at CALL CENTRE,they now say what they sent at start of week is not the ticket which it was supposed to be and are now sending the e ticket in POST today ,please read the reply to me from Amanda on 04/04/2012 at 8.46

• Rhiannon@Thomson

I wasn’t aware that you’d booked in one of our retail stores so sorry about the previous information given – that’s if you’ve booked a holiday online.

I’ve just spoken to the shop and one of the advisors is going to give you a call to discuss the tickets that they’ve sent you.

If you have any further problems, please let me know.

• jpvep2@googlemail.com' j price

had a call as you said and problem sorted thank you have now had my tickets sent my email and printed them off,once again thank you

32. johngoldsmith@btinternet.com' John Goldsmith

Due to fly in five weeks next Monday to Gran Canaria. Still not received my e-ticket.

Please advise.

Thanks,

John

• Amanda @Thomson

Hi John, Have you checked your spam/junk folders at all? Our correspondence is filtered into these folders by some email providers, so this would be the first thing to check. Also, if you have access to your My Thomson page, you can download your e-tickets here, too.

• johngoldsmith@btinternet.com' John Goldsmith

Amanda,

Have looked in both and e-ticket not there.

John

• Amanda @Thomson

Hi John, If your e-tickets aren’t available to download on My Thomson – this means that they haven’t been issued yet. For some bookings you won’t receive the e-tickets until 4 weeks prior to departure. So if you haven’t received anything after this time you’re welcome to contact us on the blog, email in via the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Thomson website or call our customer support team on 0844 871 0878.

33. barbara.agnew007@btinternet.com' Barbara Agnew

Hi I’m going in 6 weeks but I haven’t had my email link either to print my tickets yet am I to soon?
    Many thanks
    Barbara

• Amanda @Thomson

Hi Barbara, Your e-tickets will be generated 6 weeks prior to travel. So it may be worth leaving it a few more days to see if you receive your email. It’s also worth checking the junk/spam folders as our correspondence can be caught by spam filters by some email providers. If you still haven’t received anything after another week or two, you’re welcome to contact us either through the blog, via the Contact Us page on the Thomson website, or by calling us on 0844 871 0878.

• barbara.agnew007@btinternet.com' Barbara agnew

Hi I’ve just received my e ticket and just been checking the details and on the accommodation part it’s just says Mogan playa but we are staying at tha cordial Mogan playa is it correct just stating mogan playa?.
      Many thanks
      Barbara

34. martinshaw5@gmail.com' Martin Shaw

Please investigate to why I have not received my E-ticket after several times that this has supposed to be sent to me, I am unable also to view an my E-ticket on My Thomson website there must be a problem please investigate.

35. carol.jenkins2@ntlworld.com' carol jenkins

I have just received an email countdown from you saying 2 months to go to our holiday, its actually only 37 days and i still haven’t received anything to say i can print my e-ticket?

Many thanks